Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest linakyon

@achil chinguuuuu :D We miss you :x Here, you can have my shoulder T_T And don't forget this oppayam has one more thing in store for us this year.Better be prepared :) Oh and if you have some free time drop by on the 20th or the days after so that we can spazz his concert :D Supposedly, cameras are not allowed,but so they aren't in Shinhwa's concert but there's always tons of pics and fancams :)
@hkana @achil @heidimx12 Yes, let's cry together but I have a feeling our bank accounts will be the ones to cry T_T 
@hkana  So he went to the send off....I guess my eyes are trained, I spotted him right away even if he is slightly out of focus :)   Agree @choeey2, he looks so handsome. But that look in his eyes makes me teary, ahhh oppayamm T_T

Guest choeey2

linakyon said: @achil chinguuuuu :D We miss you :x Here, you can have my shoulder T_T And don't forget this oppayam has one more thing in store for us this year.Better be prepared :) Oh and if you have some free time drop by on the 20th or the days after so that we can spazz his concert :D Supposedly, cameras are not allowed,but so they aren't in Shinhwa's concert but there's always tons of pics and fancams :)

@linakyon ikr even though only half of his face is shown... He looks like a little kid, there is something dropping in my heart seeing his expressions and his eyes. 
@linakyon @achil @heidimx12 @choeey2 I already fear for my wallet :P  Oppayam's whoknowswhatstuffshesgoingtorelease and Shinhwa 12th jib... T.T  *saves saves*
@choeey2 is it about my tumblr post? Well, it's an old post, I don't now why it's being reblogged again lately... Is there someone talking about Wannie again? X(
If it is then it's about some people blaming Oppayam for not participating in the Season 3 (or 2) of SB due to his musicals. And as we knew, after Andy's incident, the shows was cancelled. There were some people called him selfish etc etc... F word, S word...   Some had very illogical reasoning :-?  
I miss SB but then, I don't.  Especially how they treated them at the end, I'm so glad it's done.  What's the use of keep going with the productions who don't value them. They've worked so hard and sacrificed all those opportunities and time...  
Those people who were angry at Oppayam that time, might have realized how far ahead Oppayam's vision was by now :P  If SB were still going, it would have been harder to find the time for Eric to do his drama, Hyesung and Minwoo to release new albums, do concerts, Dancing9... Jin to do his FMs and shows...  SB ending gave them more freedom and I'm glad for that.  In a way, those people should have thanked Wannie (and Andy) kkk.  It's a hidden blessing ^^
I think we miss them being together and SB gave us that on weekly basis but I prefer them as singers or actors rather than as variety stars... We can still see them being together when they are promoting  or on concerts. Or if they do another SB show-alike, they can do it in a shorter term. 
kkk... sorry for ranting :P 

Guest linakyon

@choeey2 Really? LOL xD So we're safe if we bring slr's...I'd never imagine that, but it's good to know! Thank you :D
Yes, people calling him selfish was due to his decision of not appearing on those seasons on SB...Be it season 2 or 3, I can totally understand why he decided not to participate.As a fan, the most important thing for me is they are physically and mentally healthy because if that's the case they can promote for many more years, isn't that right? Besides, if the members themselves didn't oppose to it, it's beyond me why there are fans that wants to 'throw stones' at him..
It irks me to see that there are still people who put the blame on him for the show being cancelled when it was clearly due to the ratings.I mean,come on, whether we're talking about cable or not, it's the only thing that matters for them...

This whole situation became ridiculous and in the end it became a 'witch hunt', to the point some would put the blame on him no matter what... I can't help to be angry and at the same time hurt whenever I remember all of that...Just to give an example, at the beginning of the year we were told that Shinhwa would have their comeback in the second half of this year, but eventually they didn't in order to allow Eric to have his drama comeback, no surprises here it's their dynamics after all, yet I read somewhere people blaming Dongwan for that... ide  8-| 
@hkana Yes, that's the way we should see things, it was a hidden blessing :) This year was all about solo activities, next year we will have plenty of OT6 :D *clings to wallet* ;)

Guest choeey2

@linakyon hahaha it is okay as long as those securities don't see our long tele lense hidden underneat our slogan towel and we have friends to spy on the guards' movements hahaha....and in the end you didn't watch the concert because you had been busy with camera & securities ^lol*  btw, At that time I was really unlucky because the lamp of my camera phone keep on blinking during recording. Stupid me, I should have just stayed on taking pictures ^^.
@hkana @linakyon yes I did read many negative comments about oppayam after he left SB but I never paid attention really to what haters had to say. I considered them as antis, and I didn't want to spend my time and energy on them.  I was sure they knew the real reason why Oppayam had to leave SB for the 1st time due to his drama filming and finally decided to leave SB to be more focus on his acting commitments. Haters just had to give negative comments on everything. For me, as long as Shinhwa members were okay and continued giving their support to members' other activities, it means there's nothing for fans to be worried. I'm sure the decision was made based on their understanding & full of consideration on what best for them as a group and what best for the members as well. So haters, just shut up!! ^___^ 
So, next we are anticipating what?.. INKIGAYO right? I can't waiiiiiiitttt  :x

Guest linakyon

@choeey2 Another great tip ;) For concerts a fast zoom lens is needed so I was wondering why the securities couldn't caught them..But like you said, in the end they can't really enjoy the concert with the constant fear of being caught ^^
That's the spirit!  The exit door is always open for haters!
YES!!! We're closer to see our OT6 :D According to tuchoong twitter, they'll take a flight at 9.55AM to Shenzhen :D Let it rain airport pics 8->
Wow, I didn't know that 11/3 marks the day WooDong first met, which happens to be one of my favorite OTP :D Happy WooDong day :Dhttp://youtu.be/TGB-kN6vK2wcr box417

@linakyon oh wow really? Even Eric himself said he asked the members to postpone it, why would there were people blamed Dongwan for that... It's so ridiculuos! IKR... there are some who would put the blame on him no matter what... as illogical as the situations sound.  Not just that, I've seen some, who by their postings, seem to try to feed people that he makes mistakes or try to make more people hating on him too.  Though most fans are too smart to believe those, it's hurtful to read those kind of BS.  And it's very unfair to Wannie.  
@choeey2 high-five!  Yes that's the spirit.  Wish I could ignore all those haters.  Some I brush them off but there are some who will repeatedly do that.  I just do my best not to cross paths with them kkk...  
(ok this is one of those moments when I really need to listen to the previous quote from Paulo Coelho :P - btw I'm reading 'Veronika Deceides To Die' hooray)

Wow they allow DSLR? aaaahhh that's how... :D Aww it's a pity they caught you T.T  Yes that's why fancams are precious T.T Thank you to recorders x:   Here, they usually check our bags before entering the venue.
@linakyon whoa! So excited! OT6! Will they take the same flight together?  What songs will they perform :x :((

Nov 3rd! HAPPY WOODONG DAY!!  <:-P <:-P  

Guest linakyon

@hkana Exactly! I mean not everyone has to love him, but spreading lies and hate is unnecessary.
Wow! Already reading it? I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :) Sometimes it can be hard since it's a matter of personal preference :) 
Here they also check our bags, but you always see people with their dslr. You also can't bring food or drinks but I always manage to get enter with it :P
Maybe we can hear 2 songs, 3 will be great but since other idols will perform, I think we'll only see 2 songs... I'm teary just imagining them saying: We are Shinhwa T_T
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............../SQUEALS/ Those gifs should come with a warning, my brother asked me if I was crazy :))

@linakyon Exactly! I can't understand the reasons of them doing that. 
Yes, it came fast :D Still waiting for Alchemist... I'm only on the first few chapters, I'm enjoying reading it ^^  I love how the words were delivered...   Interestingly, I can relate so much with her :)  I've had those thoughts too, no no not the suicide lol... but the similar thoughts of what's the use of growing old if we're not in our best conditions, what's the purpose of human exist, etc etc hahaha... But as I was reading it, I remembered the other quote :
When every day seems the same,it is because we have stopped noticingthe good things that appear in our lives.
The Alchemist
:P I'm sorry, maybe they're not correlated at all, but that's how I see them kkk it's hard to put into words :P   
Minwoo kissing Wannie on the third gif, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  And the cute chitchai duo huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu... 
---
Oh no, Shenzhen Inkigayo is cancelled T.T  I guess we need to wait for next year, unless there is sooner event comes up. :(

Oppayam!!
B1mprC8CUAAI3Ib.jpg
cr. realsh6

KBSKpop has been uploading old IS2 performances on youtube, I've been waiting for this one (well all of HKM's kkk, but particularly this clip) so I can share here haha.  Imagine how cute it would be if Oppayam does this... maybe a duet with Younha :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znU63Y5lVlg&index=20&list=PL_jgJxSt3xpE-j3pbB39TRmM9gul63_Li
cr. KBSKpop

Hi ladies :) you guys are too fast with your responses, that I can barely keep up with them lol @linakyon @hkana @achil @choeey2 lol.....we sure do cry, but our bank accounts do cry a lot, I know mine sure cries a lot right now *sighs* LOL
About SB ending, it's really ridiculous that people would blame Wannie, yes he did not participate in season 2 of SB, but people needs to realize that opportunity comes and they all have to do what's best for them. Stupid people can't necessarily call him selfish, because he is making a living. Everyone in the world is selfish at one point or another. People need to realize and accept the fact that Shinhwa members have lives outside of the entertainment world, they don't just live a careless, free life. Like any other person, they have bills and other obligations to take care of. 
Do I miss seeing our boys together? Absolutely, yes. There's not a moment or day that goes by that I don't think about them or wonder how they are doing. SB did give us the opportunity to see our men together and do silly things, but I'm fine that it ended. Like @Hkana mentioned, with SB ending, it opened the door for opportunities to come for Eric to film his drama, Minbong and Hyesungie to release new albums, along with allowing Hyesungie to reunite with Group S and Jinnie to do his shows. 
I honestly think that it could be worst if SB was still airing, for one people would probably bash even more on Wannie being "selfish" and people would question and call Andy "selfish". Things happened for a reason, we don't necessarily have to love the idea, but we have to learn to accept it and respect it. If there's one to blame, it would be to blame jTBC for not giving SB a proper ending (according to what I've read). Therefore, we can't blame Wannie or any other members for the ending of SB, things happen, opportunities come and sacrifices are need to be made. What's most important is that Shinhwa members love and support each other no matter what. I say all of this with complete respect, understanding, acceptance and love to Shinhwa <3
As for the antis, I tend to try to avoid them because even though it hurts to read or hear all the nonsense, I know that I am true to my star. So arguing with them is not even worth the time.
lol Sorry for my long rant :)