Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@choeey2 My bank is so mad at me, I can barely get out of the city lol But Jinnie's having his FM in Bangkok, another place that I want to visit. That means I need to start saving up. I hope Jinnie can join Wannie, but if he can't, it's understandable. :)

Guest choeey2

[News] Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan to debut as a writer..photo essay release end of the month

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan will release a photo essay book on the 21st and debut as a writer.

All these while, Kim Dongwan has shown exceptional writing and photography skills through his blog and will debut as a writer through the release of his photo essay. On the 6th, according to the publishing industry, his photo essay will show the honest side of “human Kim Dongwan” and not “singer Kim Dongwan”.

Kim Dongwan has travelled to various parts of the world during breaks in his activities and enjoys photography, and has gathered his works all these while to complete this book. Also featured are his reviews on movies, books as well as his honest thoughts on the relationship between people etc, showing the other side behind a glamourous idol star.

tumblr_inline_neliif30Dh1rb7x3v.jpg

Honest advice without any pretense, comfort that comes from experiences, memories that Kim Dongwan hasn’t forgotten will all be included in the book, making it unlike the usual photo essays released by celebrities, and is expected to receive a more enthusiastic response as short stories on life that normal youths and readers can identify with. His extremely blunt expressions are expected to further bring out the vividness.

Kim Dongwan has previously received enthusiastic response from his own blog, where he would write honestly, not just on his daily life, but also on issues surrounding society, as well as shown his photographs. And that is why his writing skills and his view of the world is already famous amongst fans.

He will also continue to actively promote as a singer. On the 20th, at AX-Hall, Kwangjin-gu, Seoul, he will meet fans through his mini concert “He”. For this mini concert, he has used the photo he personally took with his camera while holidaying at Canary Islands as the poster, and it is also known that he is personally involved in planning on various events where he can personally communicate with the fans. This concert recorded a sold-out immediately upon the start of ticket sales and has received enthusiastic response.

He is also growing as an actor. Having captured the hearts of TV viewers through dramas like “Goodbye Sadness”, “The Peak”, “Cheer Up Mr Kim” etc, he participated in musicals, from 2011’s “Hedwig” to “The Man Who Walked Through The Walls” and even rejoined “Hedwig” again 3 years later, selling out all his shows and sealing his position as a  strong ticket seller in the musical industry.

sr: Osen
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

Guest choeey2

You're welcome @heidimx12 :DI'm sure the book will be very lovely with tons of beautiful pictures and stories. I hope he wrote it in English too so I can read what he's written without having to wait for the translation ^^

@choeey2 thank you for the news! ^^ @heidimx12  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Oppayaaaaammmmm!!!!!!!  Writer Kim Dongwan,,,  :(:((  So so happy for him   :x  :x :x  @linakyon @achil crieeesssssssssssssssss 
I'm sure the book will be filled with beautiful pictures and stories... with poems, lyrics...  :x 

Really happy to see more great news from Wannie ^^  This is one of those times when I'm feeling really greedy :)  I want to buy everything...

Guest choeey2

hkana said: @choeey2 thank you for the news! ^^ @heidimx12  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Oppayaaaaammmmm!!!!!!!  Writer Kim Dongwan,,,  :(:((  So so happy for him   :x  :x :x  @linakyon @achil crieeesssssssssssssssss 
I'm sure the book will be filled with beautiful pictures and stories... with poems, lyrics...  :x 

Really happy to see more great news from Wannie ^^  This is one of those times when I'm feeling really greedy :)  I want to buy everything...

@hkana I'm sure the book will be filled with many things from our handsome Kim Dongwan  ;) It's okay to be greedy, just shows that you really love him. But oh boy, Shinhwa really breaks my wallet and bank lol

Suddenly I'm thinking about these posts and photo today :
[12.05.01] Dongwan’s Naver blog: 2012 (main page updated)

120501oreobox_zpsa1a074e2.jpg

I wish I too had someone that I didn’t want to let go of.
Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Kim Dongwan Tumblr (Eng Trans)

Then 120505 with same picture, different caption :
Amidst the skyscrapers in the fog, a contented couple who had absolutely no intention of letting go of each other…I hate couple-travelling… but a married couple travelling together should somehow be enjoyable. ㅎ
cr. oreobox + absolut shinhwa
Wonder if he will include this photo :)
---
And this one...
5_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox1.jpg?w=676

Oh~ There’s a May bride here too!

cr. oreobox + Absolut Shinhwa
There's another one of an elderly couple strolling holding hands too, let me look for that one ... that whole post was so beautiful... 

[10.06.01] Dongwan’s photolog: Rest
So so poetically and movingly beautiful. Possibly my favorite photo entry from him ever :)

================================

1_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg?w=676
A day of being absorbed in doing something alone.
2_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg?w=676
A day of lovers spending time together.
4_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg?w=676
A day of getting rowdy with friends.
5_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg?w=676
A day of building your own castle.
6_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg?w=676
A day of turning your back on everything.
7_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg
A day of casting the clock aside.
8_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox2.jpg?w=676
A day of going on a trip with the wife.
3_oreobox.jpg?w=676
A day of taking a walk with the wife.
I want to try that. A day of taking a walk with the wife.

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest linakyon

@hkana Good to know you're enjoying the reading ^^Wow *.* That I S2 performance,  I love it ♥♥♥♥ Now that you mention,  why not  a trio?  Hong Kyung Min, Oppayam and Younha, it would be so epic :D Again I ask, IS2 pd.....what are you waiting for? :P
@hkana @heidimx12 @choeey2 I'm dying here with your plants convo =)) I spent so many vacations on my grandma's farm,  so I can do a good job xD
YES!!!! LET'S CRY TOGETHER T_T A boooooook T.T Can oppayam release a special package on which you can have  discount if you buy both the book and single album lol I can keep dreaming xDOn another note, is oppayam silently lurking this thread? We said on this thread a while ago that he should release a book and bam! Ok, ok *switchoffdelulumode* ;))
@hkana So many precious memories he left us on his blog T.T Whenever I see old couples strolling or even nagging at each other, I find it so adorable and I can't help to smile :) It sure is a blessing to grow old with someone you love :')
@heidimx12 Welcome to my life xD His blog entries is one of the reasons this man became my bias :x 

@linakyon Lucky you! Plants seem to die on me a lot. lol.....we all can cry together, we're just sad people. haha but Wannie has made me fall in love with him more and more. His cheesiness, silliness,everything about him makes me smile. :)

@heidimx12 @linakyon @choeey2 and we will even have rainbows when we are angry kkk...  
Ah Wannie's blog...  right @linakyon, wonder how many else had become Wannie's stans after reading his diary like us... :) His book will be the hard copy version of his blogs ^^ Haha ikr! Netizen Kim :))  Fans have been telling him to publish a book for ages, kkk... After the Canada trip, he seems to be motivated a lot, I love that... or maybe he's been planning it for sometime, just doesn't have the time :D Be busy as soon as he's discharged from the army... It was long overdue ^^  I hope there will be more in depth interviews later on... ^^
It sure is a blessing to have someone to grow old together with ^^ It seems Wannie is longing for that too... :D  
When I read about his book release article, suddenly I was thinking about how lucky his wife-to-be later...  T.T  and I had an overflowing sense of illogical jealousy T.T ... and then my thought went to the couples' photos he posted :P   
HKM-KDW-Younha what a dream ^^ 

Guest linakyon

@hkana LOL angry wrinkle xD I'm really curious what it is like xD

ikr! Though it was hard for us and we were constantly hoping someone could spot him, I'm glad he went and I hope like he said he can go on a trip for a few months every year :D

Idk about the book, but I think the fact he is eager to release new music is due to his trip and the rock festivals he went :P Otherwise, based on older interviews it seems he would rather focus on his acting career :)

D-12 to concert!!!!!!!