Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

hello! it's been a while!!! hello hkana!

looking forward this coming friday for his second ILA episode.

been rewatching SB and CUMK.

i'd say my fave SB episode is the ones where he placed first....the bestfriend channel, speech, their MT and the outing....too bad he wasnt able to join the second season....how good must it be....

till now still looking for the 2nd episode of the peak with english sub...i had a ep 1. can anyone help me?

thanks!!!!

Hi @czeree ! :D How have you been dear?  >:D<
Same here, I repeat those episodes the most too :)  Superheroes, Sistar episodes... ILA, I can't wait for this Friday! :D Hope his segment will be as long as the first appearance :D  
I can't find the second part of The Peak with English sub either. :(  Maybe someone can help?

@linakyon ikr.  He just laughs it off, I love him so much.

Guys, remember the Documentary Channel? I wonder what he had recorded with his video camera...  Wonder what is SB's PD thinking right now, seeing Oppayam on ILA.  Them not showing Wannie's self-camera because they thought it's not interesting enough : :-q . lol

hello hkana! probably he made a music video of the scenery....like the one he did on let it go...but a trial version....so they opted not to show anymore since they prefer featuring the members just like what minwoo ang eric did. just my thinking...:P

Lol I wouldn't notice Jinnie was holding a DW fan if somebody didn't post a screencap. Around 2:00 ish. You need to pause for better look haha

-
@linakyon Expect the sequel appearance from the hair :P  They should interview you instead :P

(on Dongwan's curly hair wig)Hyesung: Firstly, Dongwan, why do you keep using that hairstyle?Dongwan: It's cute isn't it? Like an emoticoncr. malpabo
Hyesung: I think Dongwan has created a character with tt hair..I'm kinda enviousDW: HS do one tooHS:But pls dont say it's cute. It's funnycr. malpabo
He was caught yawning again :)) Not so subtle LOL !
--
Wonder what Oppayam was doing with the tool in his hand :-/  ILA?  Short movie set? *hopeful*
CCjubYEUEAA7Jnv.jpg
cr.mag7921

@czeree Oh it could be!  Maybe he went hiking :D  If only he had already owned a helicam kkk
Don't think even a bit from Andy and Oppayam's recording was shown, right? Only the hidden camera? Maybe I should go watch again kkk

Guest linakyon

@czeree Hi ^^ It's a pity but we only have the first ep subbed like @hkana said, the second we only have with chinese subs :(

@hkana HEADACHE......waeeeee oppayam???? Eric can do that hairstyle since he thinks it's nothing special pfffft xD Agree with Hyesung that mike should be taken away from him and like you say they can ask me instead, I'll give a concise opinion on why he shouldn't repeat :))
Cute, oppayam????? Are you kidding me /cries/
But I agree with the emoticon, it's similar to a cat emoticon from KKT xD

He must be regretting his decision haha
Oppayam's so entertaining, not a dull moment during his clip. He does so much in a day that puts me into shame. I am younger but sometimes I know I don't enjoy my day to the fullest. Oppayam, I could use some of your nagging :P

@czeree Certainly! There is not a day without Oppayam :D
Oooh do you happen to still have the sources? You can post the links :D   
@linakyon Oppayam knows too, that he looks like the emoticon :)) I hope he won't paint his face blue as well kkk But, but Ahju-Deng was pretty, right? :o3

One more day to ILA!!!!!! 

#Shinhwa′s #KimDongWan to Appear on #ILiveAlone to Show More of His Energetic Hobbies http://t.co/bwtIGOO8ak He has more to show

— Mwave (@OfficialMwave)

April 16, 2015

Shinhwa′s Kim Dong Wan to Appear on ′I Live Alone′ to Show More of His Energetic Hobbies
2015.04.16 16:51  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
After making the public interested in his way of life, Shinhwa′s Kim Dong Wan will be appearing on MBC′s I Live Alone once again.
41143376.jpg

Come April 17, Kim Dong Wan will be featured on I Live Alone a second time around with much more to show of his diligent and energetic lifestyle. 
Ahead of an operation to remove the metal rods in his collarbone from a previous accident, Kim Dong Wan decided to go on one more adventure, heading towards the mountain located behind his house. 
11974340.jpg

With a camera strapped to his chest, Kim Dong Wan enjoyed the thrill of mountain biking with the weather finally warm enough for extreme outdoor activities. 
The footage captured through his camera will also be revealed on broadcast. 
The episode will air on April 17. 
Photo Credit: MBC

cr. mwave
--
Now, every time I'm brewing my coffee, I always think whether I should change mine to decaf... Can't believe the effect of Oppayam's words to my self consciousness lol. But I still have some stock of coffee left ~O) kkk

Guest linakyon

@hkana Let's pray oppayam is not lurking around here, painting that pretty face blue noooooooo jebal

IKR I feel the same. I restrict myself drinking coffee outside home, but still drink a lot, at least 6 cups a day so my parents nag me a lot telling me I should drink less. I don't really feel any side effects but I was thinking the same, I should trade for decaf :)

It doesn't hurt trying right?

Idk if I'd notice the difference but I'm sure it would be a more healthy choice :)

Indeed, the power of oppayam :D

@linakyon Ooo 6 cups a day? I can't really drink that much, maybe only once every three or four days.  I used to be fine drinking very day but there was a time when I felt the similar effect of being drunk, then it occured again everytime I drank coffee.  So I cut it out completely and it's true that my body felt lighter. But I love the aroma of coffee.  So I'm back to having cofee but trying not to have it too much.  I don't drink cofee outside much also, unless I'm meeting with friends.  Coffee has some health benefits too so you're lucky ^^ But yes, I guess it wouldn't hurt to switch to decaf :P...  I'm a tea addict now, for me tea is more invigorating to my body. Though I'm not sure if it's a wise switch since it's still rich in caffeine lol.  Should have tried to drink more water instead kkk .

Guest linakyon

@hkana Yup 6 a day, for now I don't really notice any bad effects on me and I drink the last one around 7pm and sleep like an angel. I might regret it later,  but for now not really, and there's one additional factor, the genetics,  so it varies a lot. IKR the smell is heavenly 8->
It depends on the tea, I am no expertise but in general it has much less caffeine than coffee so you are safe :) Now that's one option I should consider as well, what are your favorite teas? Do you usually use fresh herbs, dried ones or you have a favorite brand? I have a feeling oppayam could also recommend me some good ones :P 
Those BTS cryyyyyyyyy he is so cute on that part he is with sassy dancer, now tell me if he doesn't look he is in college.From smoking hot to cute cute cute :x asdrfggjjk And those postcards, I'd buy but I wouldn't use to send it to anyone xD Well, perhaps I might buy an additional one to send to a fellow Wannie stan  :P 

@linakyon Same! Teas and coffee don't give me sleeping problems either, maybe our body are used to it? :P  IKR omg the aroma of freshly ground and brewed coffee =P~   Do you prefer your coffee hot or cold? I like it hot, with or without milk, but no sugar. 
I think so too, and I read that the caffeine from tea and coffee are different type, but I really need to cut it a bit :)   I don't know if I'm qualified to make recommendation kkk it's limited  :P but my favorite teas... I drink everything kkk except rooibos tea. For herbal just fresh mint and fresh ginger... We use variousTaiwanese and Japanese teas mostly for black/oolong/green, we buy from the Asian supermarkets or some tea shops...  Tazo's Chai, Twinnings' Earl Grey... Can you find Dilmah in the supermarket? I loooooove their Springtime Fragrant Oolong and Apple Black Tea.  Everything from Yamamotoyama is very good, and most from Lupicia is nice if you like fruit-infused teas :)  
I'm sure Oppayam can recommend some good ones, and healthy ones too :D
IKR! omg even though he's only wearing humble clothes, he looks mega hot. He sure looks like a college student.  He doesn't look that much older from his online friend or from his biking mates :)
Yeah I wouldn't have the heart to use those postcards/stamps for real mail :P True, they would be really nice as a gift, that's a very good idea! ^^
New teaser for tonight... 
https://www.facebook.com/MBCentertain/videos/1585159088434715

On the comment section, somebody posted a screencap from the old clip with the ski mask... hahaha and MBC replied with another screencap from the same video lol lol.  It's good that it's from MBC too :))

ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ pic.twitter.com/ypRYmg6FvJ

— 김주부★ (@dongwah)

April 17, 2015

Guest linakyon

@hkana I like it pure black and hot :D No milk, no sugar and that's why I am a picky coffee drinker, if the quality of coffee isn't that great you will notice right away :) 
Strangely, despite having a sweet tooth, that's the way I enjoy the most my daily coffees :)
In Sumer I like to blend fresh coffee with ice cubes, or I just ask for a few ice cubes when I'm drinking outside home and every single time they ask me, ice cubes which amuses me, and voilà a refreshing and healthy iced coffee :P

Thank you so much for your recommendations >:D<
Fresh mint sounds good, love the smell, we use it more on green or fruit salads. Ginger, I have to try it, it has so many health benefits, but with small quantities or else my tongue can't handle it since it's slightly spicy xD
 Twinnings earl grey, tazo chai, dilmah and yamamotoyama are familiar names, I think I have seen them, need to pay more attentions :)

I think I'd love lupicia :) But it's another name not familiar or perhaps I should search around better! There's an apple cinnamon flavor from tetley's that I like but can't always find it,sadly. One of the reasons I think I am not that fan of teas it's because my family loves every tea from Lipton, which I am not that fond. It smells lovely but once you drink it it lacks flavor.

Seriously if anyone says he looks like an ahjussi there, that person should go for an eye checkup :P

That new teaser asdfghjkl OMG I CAN'T hahaha brings back memories when he squat down :)) That post was right on point,and the reply even more hilarious
'Cooking is really scaring' LMAO  =))
Did he lost his ski mask? xD Here's a good idea for a birthday present :))

@czeree helloooo dear, long time no see ^^
@linakyon @hkana wow you two have a good conversation haha. I really can't drink coffee, there were always side effects when I drank coffee : either it was tachycardia, or diarrhea, or couldn't sleep. But the problem is I do really love the smell of coffee, everytime I saw people around me was drinking coffee, I really wanted to drink 1 cup. hahahahahahahaha poor me. Fortunately there is tea beverage! I really love tea! All kind of tea. Tea gives me relaxing feel. :) And wow you mention some kind of tea I never know, I think I should try some.
@linakyon you already have idea for his birthday gift? Wow ahahahahahahahaha :))But oppa is rich, he can buy ski mask by himself
@hkana @linakyon Btw because of oppayam, finally I tried to eat alone. LOL =))Before I watched that, actually I was in the same line as people who said eating alone in public place is embarassing.But after I tried it, that's not really bad eh. Even I tried travelling alone. Eating and travelling alone was so enjoyable.

@linakyon @achil I had trouble logging into Soompi earlier zzz I want to to spazz  /:)
@linakyon Me too, me too.  I don't like sweet drinks so I can't drink soft drinks either.  Coffee is best black *nods*.  I drink it with milk because I like the froth lol.  But good coffee is better to consume black... I usually drink ginger tea if I'm feeling that I will get sick with cold or bloated tummy.  Oh thank you for recommendation, I haven't heard of tetley's, but I'll check it out next time I shop.  Hehe Lipton's various flavors taste strange for me, but their black tea is great for making ice lemon tea though.  Oh in that case, I think you'll love Lupicia :)  Their teas smell heavenly.
@achil Oh no T.T Do your family drink coffee?  Sometimes I put some amount of coffee in a bowl just to make the room smells of it, lol! I read coffee can get rid of smelly odors too.  Haha did I just say my room is smelly :P  Teas relax me too.   
@linakyon @achil  Ski mask that covers all of his handsome face? I forbid that kind of gift! :))  Oppayam is rich but he loves wearing/using the gifts that fans gives him :x  The bike safety line that was shown on today's episode was a present too. So sweet :)
@achil Good job! It's healing too... It's only felt strange if we feel it strange :)  I like watching people passing by when eating alone :P  
Oppayam was super cool in today's episode. And his triangular back of his... bless this show!  He is so handsome and healthy with the sweat on his bare face *swoon*.  Looks like his mom is an active person as well, when he told her to come once a week, she said she would have had too much time! :D
Oppayam was preparing for hospitalization... Taking that there's sighting after surgery, hopefully it means that it went well.