Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yukumushio

Hmm, currently playing Scarface: The world is Yours, Super Paper Mario, both for Wii, and this MONDAY I'm probably going to get Mario Galaxy!!

Currently Playing:

* Resident Evil 4 (Wii) - I cannot stop playing this game.

* Warriors Orochi (PS2)

Want:

* Halo 3

* Dynasty Warriors 6

* Super Smash Bros. Brawl

* Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3

* Trauma Center: New Blood

Guest negitoro

LOL tons of awesome new games out for my X360... and I've been playing the hell out of.... Earth Defense Force 2017.

I picked it up for $20 and I'm having a blast... so much so that my Assassin's Creed and Call of duty 4 haven't even been opened yet LOL

Damn this topic was out of commission since June? I've played a lot since then.

- Grim Grimoire

- Soul Nomad

- Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations

- Luminous Arc

Currently, I'm playing King of Fighters XI and Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I also bought Mario Galaxy, but thats on hold.

Guest IMAJynXed1
Crysis is possibly one of the most over-hyped pieces of trash I have ever sat through.

hahaa, u know besides the graphics, i actually thought it would turn out to be crap, of all the videos ive seen the gameplay is subpar to other FPS, and the AI are just stupid...ive seen videos of enemies running away into walls and just kept trying to run there...and other who were on watchtowers just running in the corner of the watch tower, the other way! if i had a comp that could handle the graphic i would have given it a shot, just to see the graphics live, but now i dont think ill even bother.

Currently playing:

Call of Duty 4 (on PS3, PSN is josiskrazy)

Assassin's Creed (I kinda stopped to play CoD4 and havent gotten back into it yet)

Want:

Mass Effects (I dont have an XB360, its gamer's envy)

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Currently Playing COD4

waiting for KILLZONE 2!!!

i want to try Halo 3 aswell

need to get a PS3 soon , before Armored Core 4 and the Gundam games become extinct

Guest TrainDriver
Currently Playing COD4

waiting for KILLZONE 2!!!

i want to try Halo 3 aswell

need to get a PS3 soon , before Armored Core 4 and the Gundam games become extinct

yo have u heard of the loophole with the GAME trade in deal for 40gb ps3? it means u can buy one for about $500 AUD. its $299 with a trade in of a ps2/xbox and 10 ps2/xbox games. u can get 2nd hand ps2/xbox for like $80 at eb, then buy 10 $10 games at JB hifi, but ring up to make sure that the games u've bought are allowed to be traded in, and no multiple copies of same game. u can also try get EB to match the deal.

Guest Take Five

mostly playing guitar hero 3, team fortress 2, and geometry wars now. hotel dusk is on hold at the moment. i beat mario party ds story mode and i don't know what else to do. just replay it until you unlock everything? the other puzzle games don't really interest me either.

Guest kdclk313

playing: guitar hero 3, day of defeat:source, battle gear 3, sniper elite, one piece grand adventure (stupid but addicting), cs:s, devil may cry 3 SE, red orchestra

want: rock band, call of duty 4

edit: oh yeah and devil may cry 4, metal gear solid 4, and assassin's creed once i get a ps3 :(

Guest damnitsolivia

Currently ... I'm still trying to obtain Xenosaga II & III ... I never really beat Xenosaga I ... almost did ... Then my cousin moved away with my game file ... DAMNIT. >_< ... I got an r4 ... So I'm always switching back and forth on games like Phoenix Wright and (STILL) Pokemon. I have all the Final Fantasy games ... But I never turn on my PS2 anymore ... Kinda lost a bit of a motivation to play ... -_______-;;

But I'm playing Guitar Hero III? Ta-Ha? ^^v?

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam
yo have u heard of the loophole with the GAME trade in deal for 40gb ps3? it means u can buy one for about $500 AUD. its $299 with a trade in of a ps2/xbox and 10 ps2/xbox games. u can get 2nd hand ps2/xbox for like $80 at eb, then buy 10 $10 games at JB hifi, but ring up to make sure that the games u've bought are allowed to be traded in, and no multiple copies of same game. u can also try get EB to match the deal.

i dont have my ps2 anymore :(

cousins in taiwan or philippines have it :o

still got plenty of games.. though most are NTSC/Japan though :o

yeah ive seen the offer , might just get a discount at some store.. since i can get one for working at Coles.. :D

Guest res0nate

That kind of 'loophole' applies to every single store that offers trade-ins. I got rid of games that were purchased for $10 but had a t.i.v of $40 lol; can't go wrong with +30/game

Archived