Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tommy96814

castlevania symphony of the night for the 24th time.

final fantasy xii starting all over trying to get the zodiac spear.

final fantasy x-2 for the second time in years

final fantasy vi advance trying to beat gigantaur esper :D 10x 1000 needles ftw!

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

That kind of 'loophole' applies to every single store that offers trade-ins. I got rid of games that were purchased for $10 but had a t.i.v of $40 lol; can't go wrong with +30/game

lol hes referring to a store in Australia :D

Guest res0nate

lol hes referring to a store in Australia :D

I know. I'm just saying that you'll always find a way to get around these "deals" and get a lot more bang for your buck.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

I know. I'm just saying that you'll always find a way to get around these "deals" and get a lot more bang for your buck.

ahh right , my bad :D

lol i hope my games are worth abit..

im stuck in between buying a 360 or a Ps3

on one hand.. theres Killzone 2 i want

and on the other.. theres Halo3 i want

both Consoles have games i want (Armored Core 4 and Gundam)

but those 2.. are just exclusive for one console only.. :(

Guest res0nate

Wait until Killzone actually comes out, you don't want to end up falling for a subpar game which KZ1 was.

Did you play H3 extensively? If you don't get sick of it after an hour or two of gameplay, it's probably safe to say that you won't regret buying it. Had it for a good few weeks and wasn't impressed with the MP aspect of things, awfully gimmicky and not exactly exciting.

Guest TrainDriver

That kind of 'loophole' applies to every single store that offers trade-ins. I got rid of games that were purchased for $10 but had a t.i.v of $40 lol; can't go wrong with +30/game

not with the richard simmons at EB Australia though :P ur $50 AUD game T.I.V is like $5 here. some ppl even only get offered $3 :S

Guest res0nate

EB is the worst place you can trade in anything, regardless of which country you're from lol. The best way to get around it is know someone that can give you a list of what has a high TIV and can be found in bunches at the bargain bin at another store.

Besides, that's how they stay in business. Make all the money off used games.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Wait until Killzone actually comes out, you don't want to end up falling for a subpar game which KZ1 was.

Did you play H3 extensively? If you don't get sick of it after an hour or two of gameplay, it's probably safe to say that you won't regret buying it. Had it for a good few weeks and wasn't impressed with the MP aspect of things, awfully gimmicky and not exactly exciting.

i actually liked Killzone 1 , i played multiplayer once on it and sort of loved it ,

i havnt played H3 yet , but it also seems abit appealing to me ,

i really dont know the story of Halo cause i only played H1 and like.. the 1st stage of H2 cause it was a Demo

but i still wanna try H2 aswell, i dont have Vista so cant play H2 on PC :(

other then that

heard Warhammer Squad Command and Warhammer Dawn Of War Soulstorm are coming!

im looking forward to those :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ninjastar

playing a lot of old stuff lately:

jet grind radio on dreamcast

super mario world

wanting: Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII to come out already

Guest IMAJynXed1

Duke Nukem is Forever!!

so a new teaser came out yesterday for this game! they said it was all ingame and it looks pretty good...still using the unreal engine.

so now we'll get screenshots and a real trailer sometime in November of 2012!!

and then we'll get another teaser in 2017!!

its a cycle...Duke Nukem is Never.

Currently playing:

360:

Halo 3

Blue Dragon (almost finished)

The Darkness

PS3:

Heavenly Sword

Call of Duty 4

Assassin's Creed

PSP:

Legend Of Heroes III: Song Of The Ocean

Bleach: Heat The Soul 4

Currently Want:

360:

Eternal Sonata

Naruto

Mass Effect

Orange Box

PS3:

Unreal Tournament III

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

PSP:

FF Tactics

Disgaea

Guest IMAJynXed1

Currently Want:

360:

Eternal Sonata

yo, id wait for the director's cut from the PS3 if you arent in any rush to get the game, it should have alot more features than the 360 version, but probably wont be out til early next year...

theres a new Tales of game coming out, Tales of Vesperia, its likely the same peeps from ToS and TotA just by the character artwork, and presentation...the game is full 3D celchaded @ 720p, so i doubt its a Wii release, possibly 360, but more likely PS3...looks pretty cool, altho the main character is a bit too emo for me...

video of it...

yo, id wait for the director's cut from the PS3 if you arent in any rush to get the game, it should have alot more features than the 360 version, but probably wont be out til early next year...

theres a new Tales of game coming out, Tales of Vesperia, its likely the same peeps from ToS and TotA just by the character artwork, and presentation...the game is full 3D celchaded @ 720p, so i doubt its a Wii release, possibly 360, but more likely PS3...looks pretty cool, altho the main character is a bit too emo for me...

video of it...

haha too late, I just bought Eternal Sonata today. $40 at GameCrazy new. And yeah ToV looks nice, I watched the trailer a couple hours ago. And I usually buy games on the 360 if it's available, cuz I like achievements. If PS3 would add that feature in, I'd buy more on PS3. Only reason I got Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed on PS3 cuz they were both around $40 brand new. lol

Guest IMAJynXed1

haha too late, I just bought Eternal Sonata today. $40 at GameCrazy new. And yeah ToV looks nice, I watched the trailer a couple hours ago. And I usually buy games on the 360 if it's available, cuz I like achievements. If PS3 would add that feature in, I'd buy more on PS3. Only reason I got Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed on PS3 cuz they were both around $40 brand new. lol

haha damnit! well the ps3 will get "accomplishments" which is basically a rip of achievements whenever Home is released, youll also get a trophy room which is cool so you can show it off...but they keep pushing the release of Home back more and more so the release is up in the air...

Archived