超級星光大道 One Million Star

Guest marvey1214

peter pan sang well in last friday's episode!! im also rooting for yoga!! hehe

hes so cute and his voice is special~

ahh aska... i will miss him!! but im glad that he will release his new album in october!! really can't wait!! in the meantime..... countdown to the finals!!!!

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovely-disaster

I am soooo obsessed with this show. x_X I loved Xiao Jing Teng.. <3 and of course, Aska. But yeah..it sucks he has to leave.

But I'm curious. How does the contest work? Because I've only seen clips of it, I don't know how they actually kick people off...(they seem to be appearing again after a while). And how come there are some people that always come back to PK, but aren't really in the competition? *is confused* Haha.

Guest lulybonynsungie

you can try to catch the episodes on youtube, yea i was sorta confused too, then i watched them in order

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

anyone hear about the new album that they just all released

like american idol it is a compilation album with the last 10 finalists

Guest shobe_show

I'm one of those people who watched from the beginning of One Million Star!!

I want Judy to win since he's really good and he's a good market for teens since he could sing and dance but it seems like Yoga is more popular.

Guest lulybonynsungie

since its a singing contest, it seems like the judges will be more critical on their singing skills. Judy's good, but his singing skill isnt as mature as Yoga, so i think Yoga has a higher chance to win, and plus he has the highest score so far.

singing contract wise...it doesnt even matter who at the end wins it, they're coming out with the album together, and you know sooner or later they'll all get signed even if they didnt win the contest. Yang already got signed, even Xiao Jing Teng (only a challenger) got signed because of the show too.

Guest marvey1214

sorry it seems that the picture was removed from wretch, the fans got mad becos this picture actually became an issue and was reported by the media. the wretch forum site of One Million Star became a place where media get their news about the contestants so any pictures or issues brought up by the fans might be used by the media against aska and the others.

OMG Judy is so sexy, he seems to be more at ease when he was dancing. at the last part he even showed his naked upper body.

thanks for making this thread! i was looking for it too!! hahahah

i've been watching the show religiously on youtube ever since my friend send me the link of Yang and Xiao's show down! lol they're both so talented =)

Yeah, me too. I started watching all the previous episodes after their show down singing 新不了情. I've been watching the show religiously since then. I fell in love with Aska 楊宗緯 after that. It's so sad that he had to leave the show but hearing that he's going to come out with an album makes me really happy. This guy can sing me to tears and that's something very rare for me. The show isn't the same anymore without him. I also really like 林宥嘉 yoga as well so I'm hoping that he'll win the competition since Aska isn't around anymore. He has such a nice voice.

BTW, anyone has the source that Aska has to service 60 years of community service?

Guest marvey1214

BTW, anyone has the source that Aska has to service 60 years of community service?

not 60 yrs, its 60 hrs. i saw it in the news. and the otehr condition is to submit a 500 word regret letter. He post his letter in his blog. check it out www.wretch.cc/blog/nonodarling

Guest vivz

i downloaded the compilation album (星光同學會) a few days ago... i really like it!!

im def gonna buy it!!

is it just me? but i thought in the album, aska sang better in the song 人質 rather than 背叛.

i've also been watching a lot of other shows that the 星光帮 has appeared on... seriously, they are really closee and friends with each other. they always crack me up... esp aska and yoga. they always tease yoga cos he loves eating... haha

Guest marvey1214

you have downloaded it already? could you pls give me the link? I was planning to by it too

Guest shobe_show

I also heard the songs in their album but i don't know...i just felt that there are some songs that they sang that are far better than the one in the album. I was really expecting something to wow me but i'm kinda disappointed.

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

where do you find youtube links to the new episodes?? i can only find up to june 22nd

Guest roxy6

YAY! A thread for "One Million Stars"! My personal fav is XIAO JING TENG! He is absolutely fabualous! (But i do hope that he can speak up more though :P )

Looking forward to his solo album :)

Here's the link to the latest ep on Kang Xi Lai Le featuring the 4 final contestants :)

CLICK HERE

Guest lulybonynsungie

where do you find youtube links to the new episodes?? i can only find up to june 22nd

just type in search "??????"

and sort by date added

btw, the last episode was aired!! Yoga won!! kinda expected :D

Archived