Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently had the opportunity to watch Song Chang Ui in one of his interview during the filming of "Golden Bride" he was simply adorable ... and has such a soft spoken sexxy voice ... loving him in this drama ... hopefully, "Golden Bride" becomes more popular as it airs, garnering this talented actor more leading roles in the future.

Guest thislove

yeah, same here I saw an interview he did after one of the Golden Bride shooting and he's so good looking and cute. Simply adorable both outside and in the drama. Quite a charmer too :D

I recently had the opportunity to watch Song Chang Ui in one of his interview during the filming of "Golden Bride" he was simply adorable ... and has such a soft spoken sexxy voice ... loving him in this drama ... hopefully, "Golden Bride" becomes more popular as it airs, garnering this talented actor more leading roles in the future.

He played Ryu Shi Won colleague in the diplomat department, and married one of Jang Nara's best frens in the drama.

yeah.. right! that's it!

that's why he seems so familiar to me when I saw the pictures of the cast for Golden Bride when It was still being promoted..

now I know... Cheongmal Kamsahamnida! ^___________________________^

like you guys, I also fell for him since Wedding but it is really on Golden Bride that he's really been noticed

and now I also get to like him more...

his face really looks young for his age... do you guys think he's still single? and not having any committments or a gilfriend?

anyways, here's my share of his pic... He really looked so gorgeous on this pic...

(I hope this was not yet been posted, I'm sorry.. if it is..)

songchangui.jpg

Song Chang Ui does resemble Ji Jin Hee of "Jewel in the Palace" and "Spring Days" a younger and more handsome version ... simply soo cute ... loving him soo much. :w00t:

Golden Couple: Song Chang Ui and Lee Young Ah ... soo adorable.

20070612170912850.jpg

i first saw him in ya shim man man ~

he looks like a mix of So JiSub and Ji Jinhee .. ^^

Guest thislove

He's like a mixtures of So Ji Sub and Ji Jin Hee. His eyes are so like So Ji Sub's eyes and his smile is totally like Ji Jin Hee smile. :D

Guest babymarzy07

^ ditto with the eyes and lips. but he has this softer look to him, a sweetheart type of look. :) makes him so charming boy next door hottie type. hehehe i loved him in wedding! i wish he had more stuff.

Guest ngocphuongaus

he is super cute, love his baby and innocent face. I am sure he will have prosperous acting career if he has more opportunities

he looks heaps younger than his true age. I thought he would be 25-26 or something like that

His height 180 cm? this figure does not seen right, I don't believe he's that tall

Guest thislove

He's such an adorable husband now in GOlden Bride. Love his chemistry with Lee Young Ah :D Definitely agree w/all of u on his looks. Such an eye candy :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cutiepie

was going through 'Wedding' files

029005180lln3.jpg

029003008lut4.jpg

029004044lcb4.jpg

029004043ljf5.jpg

029004042lgi7.jpg

029004037las8.jpg

029004046lge1.jpg

029004047lke7.jpg

dsc00139sg9.jpg

and here are his music videos :)

thumbs20070929234142dy7.jpg

Ji Eun - Yesterday is different from today (with Song Chang Eui & Goo Hye Sun)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x8h14j

thumbs20070929234332un8.jpg

Vibe - It's alcohol (with Song Chang Eui & Lee Yo Won)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ks963

thumbs20070930011531xr0.jpg

Kyun Woo - 슬픈부탁

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvdn9u

thumbs20071002232542lp9.jpg

Baek Ji Young - Love is Enough

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u9wyxd

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I remember him from Wedding...

He was one the "breakout character" from Wedding...

Gonna watch Golden Bride just because of him... and yeah, KHC too! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest loving_D

i find it hilarious that song chang ui and gong hyun joo were lovers on wedding (and lee young ah was also in that drama :blink:) and now lee young ah and song chang ui are lovers on golden bride while gong hyun joo likes song chang ui's character. talk about fate for the three of them. :lol:

Archived