Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

aww thanks cutiepie :)hehe i see that his hair is still pretty short from filming Boys Don't Cry.

i cant wait to see him acting with Lee Wan :D

Guest cutiepie

aww thanks cutiepie :)hehe i see that his hair is still pretty short from filming Boys Don't Cry.

i cant wait to see him acting with Lee Wan :D

plumangel3: you're welcome :D

this thread is pretty quiet, i'll add pics to brighten it up, hehe

Guest plumangel3

^yeah his thread hasnt been lively has it?

he's a great actor tho. ^^

he looks really good in those pics :) i remeber reading about the photoshoot with KJE.

she mentioned something about him having a scandal with LYA (im guessing since GB was still recent).

im not sure what he said tho. lik whether the rumour was true or false....

edit: here's the translation. much thanks to soonjap :)

Narrator: Ok, the lead actress for the movie, “BMOUL” and the romantic guy from the drama “Golden Bride” – Song Chan Eui: It’s said that these to met in a shoot as a romantic couple. Hmm…what can this be about? I went there to find out all about it. From the very beginning, they’re supposed to look close? Don’t they look comfortable with each other?

Reporter to KJE: I guess since you’re senior and he’s a junior, that you use familiar language with him?

KJE: No, I don’t do that.

Reporter: Oh, really? Well, I’ll cue in some music so why don’t you try telling Song Chan Eui, “Hi there!” and stuff like that?

KJE: That seems awkward.

Reporter: Awkward?

KJE: When I use familiar language, I feel awkward. Well, ok, should I give it a try?

Reporter: Yes, do try it.

KJE: Yes…I mean…I shouldn’t have started with that, right? Ok…uh…hi!

Narrator: It does seem awkward, doesn’t it?

SCE: Uh…Big Sis…Hi!

Narrator: With that, these two seemed to get closer. KJE is using up her energy shooting this scene.

KJE (taking the fan from reporter): Oh, here, I’ll do that for you.

Reporter: I’ll give you the mic so why don’t you try singing a song?

KJE: What song should I do…

Narrator: She’s really singing as she’s asked to! Suddenly, she starts laughing while looking at the interview questions!

KJE (Reading): Do you enjoy “Entertainment Relay” better or “Yi San”?

Reporter: Do you enjoy “Entertainment Relay” better or “Yi San”? KJE’s first version of her answer:

KJE: Of course, I like “Yi San” but I feel that “Entertainment Relay” has also been so helpful to us. Entertainment Relay, Fighting!

Reporter: 2nd Version:

KJE: I like “Yi San” just a little more…hee, hee, hee…

Reporter: Mr. Song Chan Eui, are you by any chance seeing someone now?

SCE: Well, I have someone that I just met so there is someone but…

Reporter: Doesn’t he seem a little taken aback?

KJE: Wasn’t there a scandal about it…

SCE: What scandal?

KJE: With Lee Young Ah.

SCE: Oh, that’s because we grew close from our drama…

KJE: Actually, we were like that too…[referring to LSJ in “Lovers”] Oh dear…sorry about that.

SCE: Well, we first thought well of each other so we just started to see each other but I’m not sure what’s going to happen right now.

Narrator: SCE displayed his acting prowess in a drama and he’ll be showing it again in the movie, “Boys Don’t Cry” with Lee Han.

Reporter to KJE: How did you feel as an emcee for the first time?

KJE: I just felt nervous to death.

SCE: I saw that.

KJE: Oh, you did?

Reporter: What did you think?

SCE: I saw that LSJ came on as a guest and…well…it looked so great but…I felt bad for all the singles out there who had to witness that [lovey-dovey ness].

Narrator: Well, did you all manage to catch KJE’s first show? LSJ came on and sang a love song with his smooth voice. KJE is laughing with embarrassment, isn’t she?

Reporter: While LSJ was singing, why were you laughing so much in embarrassment?

KJE: Ah…that’s because he requested a lot of things [from the PD].

Reporter: LSJ?

KJE: Yes with things like: please fill the floor with bubbles; please put more echo into the mic; so they were a little flustered.

Narrator: She’s so very honest, isn’t she?

Caption: Difficulties with a public relationship:

KJE: It’s a little nerve wracking to know that there are people who are looking at us as if we’re in a looking glass but we don’t feel that there’s anything wrong about our going public about it either.

Reporter: Amongst LSJ’s acting scenes [in “Yi San”] which do you like the most?

KJE: Hmm… it isn’t the acting, actually. I like him riding the horse a lot.

Reporter: That’s why we prepared this scene just for KJE. Ms. KJE, how do you like this scene? Do you like it? Then I like it too. [Remember, this is a key line in the drama, “Damo” in which LSJ starred.]

Caption to SCE: We heard that you’re preparing an album…

SCE: I’m recording a single so…

KJE: Oh, I want to hear it!

SCE begins to sing.

Narrator: Wow, he sings well, doesn’t he? His singing voice is well known in the industry. We’ll eagerly anticipate his single in a compilation album. The always enjoyable Ms. KJE and the hard working SCE, it was pleasure to meet with the two of you. We wish the both of you the best.

Guest cutiepie

^yeah his thread hasnt been lively has it?

he's a great actor tho. ^^

he looks really good in those pics :) i remeber reading about the photoshoot with KJE.

she mentioned something about him having a scandal with LYA (im guessing since GB was still recent).

im not sure what he said tho. lik whether the rumour was true or false....

edit: here's the translation. much thanks to soonjap :)

oh now that you mentioned it, i vaguely remember seeing that clip on youtube...thanks for posting the translations :) good luck to SCE and the girl he mentioned :)

2008042419193021001ne0.jpg

2008042419514810011pc1.jpg

kp1080424084000pr7.jpg

n2008042420115712001yw0.jpg

20080424 Baeksang Awards - Best New TV Actor

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2wbwyb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQQLGNJI

congratulations to SCE, happy that he won for GB :)

Guest plumangel3

congrats to SCE for winning the Best New Actor award :)

i really like the first pic of him ^^\

i wonder if he'll star in another drama soon...

Guest thienly

yeah it's good that he won...I think he deserved more than everyone who had been nominated....congratulation to him hope seeing him more of his dramas and movies....hope he will be a singer...he does sing well

Guest thienly

Song Chang Ui will be in Lee San from ep 65 on ward as an official...

just to let every know

20080430164753100b6_165408_0.jpg

Guest plumangel3

thanks for the news thienly! :) ive been keeping up with Yi San but im still behind.

i cant wait to see SCU in a historical role altho it'll only be for while. i hope he does well.

and he's also in a new drama. im looking forward to that and his movie with Lee Wan. :D

credits to yeohweping for posting the news.

%7Boption%7D20080430120503.100.0.jpg

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200804/24/...11015.927.0.jpg

"http://media.daum.net/entertain/topic/view.html?cateid=100029&newsid=20080430120504262&cp=starnews"]http://media.daum.net/entertain/topic/view...amp;cp=starnews

Song Chang Ui & Mun Sung Geun to lead in SBS friday drama " The scale of providence" 신의 저울 as lawyers after "My sweet city" ends.

^ Andre Kim's signature kisses in his shows creep me out, but that's just me.

Anyways, thanks for keeping this thread updated everyone! I haven't had the time nor the talent to create a nice first post so if anyone has the gift to do it, please feel free and then send me the info and I'll update.

Wah! His hair is so short now! But still so handsome. I'm secretly hoping that he's with Lee Young Ah, lol. I just fell in love with them as a couple since GB.

Guest thienly

hmm does anybody actually wear this kind of cloth? gosh....they look weird...thanks for those pics...I like Song Chang Ui

Guest plumangel3

thanks for posting more pics huangsy :)

lol well, the fashion is definitely different. their expressions match tho ^^

thienly hopefully we'll hear more about his drama. im not sure how many eps there will be

but i think its safe to assume that there will be at least 16.

jun ji i agree that SCU and LYA look really good together :) they were so cute in GB.

Guest cutiepie

haha, some caps from SCE appearing in Yi San, so he makes his first appearance in ep67

leesan67wmv003043000er4.jpg

leesan67wmv003060451ml6.jpg

leesan67wmv003844032ny8.jpg

leesan67wmv003846568tl0.jpg

leesan67wmv003858313ps3.jpg

leesan67wmv003870792ld1.jpg

leesan67wmv003895450bt0.jpg

leesan67wmv003900522ny1.jpg

leesan67wmv003917505sx2.jpg

Guest m0use

hmm does anybody actually wear this kind of cloth? gosh....they look weird...thanks for those pics...I like Song Chang Ui

HAHA my thoughts exactly. I also want that "someone" to be LYA; they were so cute and lovable in GB. Just saw his cameo in On Air so that was nice!

Guest plumangel3

aww lol his caps are so cute :) it made me laugh seeing him being mischevious :lol:

i really like his smile too.

thanks a lot cutiepie ^^ i havent had the chance to catch up with Yi San yet.

^ he had a cameo on On Air too? :) im glad that he's starting to appear in more projects.

hopefully his career will be more successful from now on.

Guest cutiepie

aww lol his caps are so cute :) it made me laugh seeing him being mischevious :lol:

i really like his smile too.

thanks a lot cutiepie ^^ i havent had the chance to catch up with Yi San yet.

^ he had a cameo on On Air too? :) im glad that he's starting to appear in more projects.

hopefully his career will be more successful from now on.

i'm not really watching Yi San, not a big fan of long dramas, lol...but had to check it out because of him, hehe

yep he had a cameo in On Air, can't remember which ep, i think it was in ep11..i actually haven't watched that yet, i should do that soon

indexlinkimagephpno2008pt1.jpg

Archived