Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest conduongmuathu

Head & shoulder other CFs

http://mfiles.naver.net/6bb95d8390c1a6103b...has2-seo0n1.wmv

mms://stream.media.naver.com/data2/2006/11/8/126/4550acb51b44550ad150e9-ilsses.wmv?key=MzIyMjMyMDMwMTg1NzAxNzA1MzEyMjMxNjIwMjJzdHJlYW0ubWVkaWEubmF2ZXIuY29tMDI5NDU1MGFjYjUxYjQ0NTUwYWQxNTBlOS1pbHNzZXMyNTExMzAwMDI3MTMxNTkwNTUyNDA=

Credit: http://blog.naver.com/ilsses

• 1 month later...

I just knew her from Ballad of Seo Dong. She was gorgeous in that series. Love her with Jo Hyun-jae. Hope to see her more in ancient drama.

Guest tjadl6386

Congrats to her for winning at the SBS Awards Ceremony. She's really the most elegant and beautiful Korean Actress in my point of view.

Guest conduongmuathu

Yeah, she looks so gorgeous in the red dress... I love her so so... much

Congrats to LBY

Seo Dong Yoh was not in the nomination list, although it is one of the best dramas of this year. She should be received some awards for her acting in this drama. Or SBS thought SDY is 2005 drama ?

Guest cleown

Thank you guys for sharing the caps <3 And also congrats to LBY for winning an award at SBSDA 2006

I didn't like her at first when I'm watching SYD, then I crushed into Mr. Goodbye (liked Ahn Jae Wook since "A Wish Upon A Star") and I started to like her more. And now with QotG I absolutely love her acting with JJM :wub: They look good together, more chemistry than with AJW or other actors. I don't think she's an outstanding beauty but I think it's not the most important for an actress. LBY can express with her face a lot more than actresses who may are more beautiful - like Sung Yu Ri IMO.

Guest lollicup

I think LBY looked gorgeous in her red dress :D Congrats to her for winning an award! I hope she keeps up the good work cuz I love seeing her!