Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest tjadl6386

Photos of Lee Bo Young from the marathon scene for the upcoming drama Mr. Goodbye.

* click on the thumbnail to see larger image

0012.a57.th.jpg 0013.588.th.jpg 0014.51d.th.jpg 0015.4b3.th.jpg 0016.d33.th.jpg

0017.9fa.th.jpg 0018.8ba.th.jpg 0019.168.th.jpg 0020.69e.th.jpg 0021.52b.th.jpg

credits go to Empas and The Image Hosting

Guest conduongmuathu

Trans: Contents of the Asta TV magazine : The Beast and the Witch

Source: www.ahnjaewook.org

Credit: www.leeboyoung.cn

Who might die, if his heart beats over, met a girl, who shook his heart from the very bottom.

For the success he has the " dual life", his love changed him to get rid of his "dual life". It's romantic and comic drama.

Every 5 years, his heart - disease returns to give him the destiny to die. " Yoon , Hyun - Seo(AJW)"

From the out side, he is very positive, powerful to do his work, good mannered, and a man as himself. But his real character is different. Narrow minded, loving girls too much, and having an obsession about the health and hoping to live without any disease.

With firmed face and unsuitable words, She is cute lover. "Choi, Young-In(LBY)"

She recommends to suicide him by making love, if he must die. With her he will make a Romantic and comic love story.

In addition to that, the most famous tour city, Las Vegas's scenery can be seen. To the viewer, it was one more reason to enjoy this drama. And the special job of hotel, which is a personal secretary of hotel guest 'Concierge' might add to your amusement.

An Jae Wook /Yoon , Hyun - Seo (Age : 30, male)

Three secrets of this man : an annual salary, making love, heart.

First !

His annual salary is raised always, so he doesn't know it.

Second !

Never count the frequency of his making love. Last 5 years, he never did it. If he did, he never kept his life.

Third !

His heart is working good now. But after 150days, it must be stopped. .

He worked at the Head quarter of World wide Hotel 'M' in New York, and came to Korea as the president of 'M' Hotel Korea. He was adopted to USA when he was 4 years old. So he is all-alone.

Of course his work was not easy in the beginning.

He broke the unwritten law to fall in love a guest of hotel, but he lost her by the 911 terrors. After that he was left out.

Being survived as the Hotelier life

Privileged as an Asian, and he kept his life too perfectly. He never got the friends or colleague, just had some enemy or rival. From that time, for himself from others' view, he hid his real character, timid, cowardly, distrustful, and showed them himself as nice, good, well trained man. So these differences of two characters between real and image , was bigger and bigger.

Like that 5 years have passed. He is successful man, and he got the recognition of his ability. So he wants to have a party , but nobody can be called. Supposed to that, you went to top of the mountain and shouted "yahoo", but nobody listened.

He is still tense to the operation, which he was got 5 years ago.

The most important term was 5 years, so he got the check up every 3 months not for retuning of this disease, after 5years he can live as other people. During this time, making love can be caused to his heart attack. It has 50% of dieing possibility. So he could not fall in love, as time went by. According for that, he became the top of his work, but felt lonely.

"I think about it for a long time, and it was bull i can't read that I got many girls in my life. I never have had a real love.

A Romance with a man , who has limited life by the big operation of heart. But the so called "sad story, " must be reborn a new story.

Hyun-Seo never took off his pants, even though it is too hot. Why? He just wants to live long.

Making love is still dangerous.

Never with this girl ( sorry for call-girl) to die?

But if I love a girl , whom I can give whole of my life­

Today I passed the moment already , so I can't give my life to this.

Lee Bo Young /Choi Young Ine(Age 27, female)

"Are you Korean?" Suddenly, this girl broke the mood and said. She was just happy to see the Korean people and Korean Words.

But Hyun-Seo (AJW) answered. . "I'm American(in English)"

"Never~ Your look and way of talking , you must be Korean..."

She said with the world cup motto " Dae~hanminkook" but the man didn't have any change in his face. Out of luck. This guy.

Concierge(s)?

It can be regarded as a secretary of hotel guests. If the guest wants to know where to go, what to eat¡­They must reply to the question, and translating, baby-sitting, and being a private detective¡­They must do whatever their guests want. They can get a golden Key from World Concierge Association if they are proved to be qualified. Wherever you go, if you find the concierges with a golden badge , you can ask them whatever you want. In Korea, we have only 10 concierges.

Guest tjadl6386

The Beast and the Witch premieres next week. I can't wait, this will be queued in for clubbox download.

Guest tjadl6386

Lee Bo Young & Ahn Jae Wook

0026.e51.th.jpg

* credits go to Empas and The Image Hosting

Guest tjadl6386

Photos from Mr. Goodbye Press Conference

0027.488.th.jpg 0028.f91.th.jpg 0029.215.th.jpg 0030.755.th.jpg

* credits go to Empas and The Image Hosting

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tjadl6386

She's very funny in Mr. Goodbye especially in that scene where she met Ronnie and he introduced his boyfriend to her. Her expression was so funny.

From X's K-Drama Hub @ twitchfilm.net:

Seems like I'm not the only Lee Bo-Young fan... SBS just cast the two main leads for the upcoming Weekend Drama 게임의 여왕 (Queen of the Game), and the star of 서동요 (The Ballad of Seo Dong) and the current KBS2 Drama 미스터 굿바이 (Mr. Good-Bye) will partner with Joo Jin-Mo of 패션 70s (Fashion Seventies). The show, which will follow 사랑과 야망 (Love & Ambition) from September 16, is written by Lee Yoo-Jin of 불새 (Phoenix) and produced by Oh Se-Gang of the popular Daily Drama 여왕의 조건 (The Queen's Rules), and will shortly depart for New Zealand, where some of its shoot will take place. Lee will play the daughter of an hotel manager, Joo an M&A expert working there. More details on the rest of the cast as they're announced. [Yahoo Korea - 6/1]

Guest tjadl6386

^

She's been getting a lot of lead roles. She's grown as an actress since The Last Dance Is With Me.

Guest tjadl6386

Mr. Goodbye Pictures

0009.th.jpg 0013.th.jpg 0018.th.jpg 0025.th.jpg

0030.th.jpg 0037.th.jpg 0045.th.jpg

* credits go to KBS and The Image Hosting

• 3 weeks later...