she has achieved many things this year

so far. very proud to be a fan of her.

Guest Chiperaholic

i think song hye gyo won before...

maybe yoon eun hye also? not sure...

but i picked yoon eun hye. i really think

she has achieved many things this year

so far. very proud to be a fan of her.

Yeh Eun Hye hasn't won the title. 05 & 06 went to Song Hye Kyo.

Guest charles0702

my votes go for the one and only beautiful song hye kyo...

she is a great actress not to mention drop dead gorgeous...

this woman is the epitome of what i want to be..

i hope she will win the title of soompi queen 2007 :lol:

Guest mofomofo

where is SON YE JIN? missing out on the true queen. kinda tired of song hye gyo. not that pretty. its weird how she only appeals to the young generations. people with real sense knows she looks chon sseuh luh wuh.

Guest shar-izzle

Song Hyegyo was what I was going to vote at first, but after re-evaluating the contestants.

My vote goes for Hyori-just something about her radiance that speaks Queen.

- shar

Guest kayem7289

where is SON YE JIN? missing out on the true queen. kinda tired of song hye gyo. not that pretty. its weird how she only appeals to the young generations. people with real sense knows she looks chon sseuh luh wuh.

To be honest, I don't know what that last part meant, but I'm pretty sure it was an insult <_< .

I think it's insulting to say that she only appeals to younger generations, you didn't directly call us idiots, but you were implying it...I'm sorry if Son Ye Jin was not on the list but don't go around saying stuff about other actresses here ;) .

Anyway, I hope that if SHK does win this year, that she gets taken off next year just for new queens.

I really hope BoA (I know most of you are rolling your eyes) gets crowned next year.

She's coming back to Korea this year, so maybe she'll gain back some of her fans that she lost when she went back to Japan.

In my opinion, she's probably the hardest working female Korean celebrity right now. She always gives 100% in everything she does, so she deserves the title...

Guest Vogue_fanatic

That was hard.

I like Song Hye Gyo and Yoon Eun Hye but i chose YEH after I found out that SHG already won the title twice in a row in 2005 and 2006. I think it's only fair to give others a chance at the title.

YEH has achieved so much in 2005 and 2006 so i voted for her.

Guest mofomofo

kinda getting sick of song hye gyo. she is pretty, but is "chon sseuh luh wuh" looking.. only appeals to younger generations because she looks pretty and feminine, but peeps with experience, who knows how to recognize a gorgeous person, all say she is overrated. definitely go for han ga in, lee honey, and where the hell is son ye jin. she was voted the most beautiful woman by the producers and writers of korean movie/drama this year.

Guest Chiperaholic

It's weird that she only appeals to the younger generation? What is this supposed mean? Do you think that it'll be lesser weird if she appeals more to middle-aged or ajumas?

Only people with nonsense would stated comment like that.

You are just mad because SYJ isn't on the list. Let's try to be productive here.

Guest charles0702

i find your post very idiotic... her fan base is not only to the young generations.. i am a 26 year old woman, not some teeny bopper.. and i am a very big fan of hers.. her fan base varies from different age ranges, thank you very much..

it is kind of inconsiderate of you to try to bash and talk crap, disregarding what others posters before you have tried to say..

"PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A BASHING THREAD !!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TURN IT INTO A BASHING THREAD, DO NOT TALK CRAP ABOUT OTHER ACTRESSES"

i will not stoop to your level and say anything negative about son ye jin.. i feel opposite of what you feel about son ye jin but i am not going to say anything.. :rolleyes: that is the considerate thing to do :rolleyes:

To be honest, I don't know what that last part meant, but I'm pretty sure it was an insult <_< .

I think it's insulting to say that she only appeals to younger generations, you didn't directly call us idiots, but you were implying it...I'm sorry if Son Ye Jin was not on the list but don't go around saying stuff about other actresses here ;) .

Anyway, I hope that if SHK does win this year, that she gets taken off next year just for new queens.

I really hope BoA ( iknow most of you are rolling your eyes) gets crowned next year.

She's coming back to Korea this year, so maybe she'll gain back some of her fans that she lost when she went back to Japan.

In my opinion, she's probably the hardest working female Korean celebrity right now. She always gives 100% in everything she does, so she deserves the title...

i agree with you kayem7289.. your post makes alot of sense unlike some others :rolleyes:

Guest stephypham

Since SHK got it last year, i want a new

person as a change. I loveeee Hyori, so i picked her.

She's so down-to-earth & such a loving & caring person.

Plus, she's beaautiful.

Guest charles0702

kinda getting sick of song hye gyo. she is pretty, but is "chon sseuh luh wuh" looking.. only appeals to younger generations because she looks pretty and feminine, but peeps with experience, who knows how to recognize a gorgeous person, all say she is overrated. definitely go for han ga in, lee honey, and where the hell is son ye jin. she was voted the most beautiful woman by the producers and writers of korean movie/drama this year.

i can say that about other actresses listed above.. if overrated means beautiful and talented, than shk is overrated.. :rolleyes: she oozes of beauty and is talented.. i wonder who these peeps are :rolleyes:

Guest pandoras0nymph

i love shk....im still her slave..but i was tempted to vote yeh and honey lee coz of her dimples!

Archived