Hankyung韩庚(sj's Member) Pics

Guest myh813

Guest Mrhanoh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Kingdom Poster

From DWS Facebook: Hey everyone! Check out our Hong Kong Filmart poster! This may or may not be the final poster for the movie. We r just using this for Filmart. What do you guys think?

DWS.jpg

Shared & Transtated by sltan@ geng-bao.net

*Please take out with full credit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3fbf06b5jw6dfgn8q0t85j.jpg

From 蒋燕鸣's Sina Weibo:

今天看了《大武生》的片段,不错,很有文化底蕴,洪大哥的动作设计拍的也精彩! 在这看了一天片子,脑海里只有它了!不是夸晓松,是说影片。 //@高晓松:导演秀的不是英语,是寂寞哈哈。其实说啥语言说啥样都是次要的,是骡子是马拉出来溜溜!今天给各国片商秀了12分钟Promo Trailer,嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿。。。

Today I watched the trailer of My Kingdom. It's really good, with profound cultural foundation. The shooting of the action design is also fantastic! Having stayed here for a whole day and watched all kinds of films, it is the only one in my mind! (have to state here that) I am not praising Xiaosong, I am talking about the film. // Gao Xiaosong(the director): The director did not show English, but Loneliness, haha. In fact it doesn't matter on which language to use, the proof  is in the pudding! Today the 12-minutes promo trailer is shown to the  distributors of different countries, heeheeheeheeheehee...

Shared & Translated by yukicorn@ geng-bao.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110322) Han Geng's Arrival at Sanya, Hainan Island China

5s5iszid.jpg

69987a6a38840a977d1e71a8.jpg

Thanks Credit: 耿炜vicky, 喜歡魅惑的庚& as tagged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110321) Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong 

7qj9luyq.jpg

Reuters Site >> http://cn.reuters.com/news/pictures/cslideshow?sj=2011032254118-7061-CN.js&sn=&photo=11

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110323) Anti Child Trafficking Song "Children" MV

5t98m73n.gif

Thanks Credit: FF艾弗

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha...

6853922fjw6dfjt3ok2r3j.jpg

Thanks Credit: 便當妹carrie & Original Credit

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(110322) Han Geng's Departure from Sanya after Barbie Hsu's Wedding

2688648977541409247.jpg

Thanks Credit: 163.com

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mrhanoh

(110326) 2011 Changsha Stars Concert in Hunan China

eqjvl9bf.jpg

*more pics>> http://ent.hunantv.com/m/hd/20110326/881914.html#p=28

Thanks Credit: ent.hunantv.com

*more pics 14P*

Thanks Credit: 幻想点鱼

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(110320) Han Geng's Arrival at Hong Kong Airport

*Clip >> http://t.cn/h13Nfk

Thanks Credit: hklovegeng.com

Guest Mrhanoh

[Clip]110326 Han Geng's Departure from Beijing Airport to Changsha

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aN9eOeZZbGg/

Thanks Credit: 我来自潘多拉星球

[Clip]110326 Han Geng's Arrival at Changsha Huanghua Airport

http://t.cn/h1krIk 

Clip

(110327) Han Geng's Departure from Changsha Huanghua Airport 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AVZBvTxM3tQ/

Thanks Credit:  15blue 

(110327) Han Geng's Arrival at Beijing Airport

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjU0MDEyNzY4.html

Thanks Credit: 小星4HanChul

(110328) 'Behind the Story' VCR

q527omwb.gif

3vv0w4aa.gif

wnhei6nq.gif

wenker8x.gif

Thanks Credit: 放鸽子的白痴,  遨鱼闭关很苦逼, 晓默求转运不杯具

Clip >> http://t.cn/hBhXDz

*more pics 24P*

us26jae1_tn.jpg

c8n9hg23_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: 爱庚妈妈团

Guest Mrhanoh

(110326/VIDEO) 2011 Changsha Stars Concert in Hunan China

My Logo 

>> http://t.cn/h1kjLA

Thanks Credit: hangeng.me 

My Logo

>> http://t.cn/h1sBX0

Heartache Notebook

>> http://t.cn/hBhwwa

Thanks Credit: 花落GC

Love Letter to a Stranger

>> http://t.cn/h1k2CW

Thanks Credit: hangeng.me 

Guest Mrhanoh

(110319) Han Geng Weibo Update

Translated by: sltan @ geng-bao.net

19th March 2011, 11:26 AM via IPhone:

“Salt-less” ending*!

In response to...

@KiKi Du (19th March 2011, 10:01 AM via IPhone)

My mother disappeared early in the morning, asked her where she went when she came back, realized she had gone to ask the neighbours for some salt, said been to the neighbourhood supermarkets for the past 3 days and not managed to buy any, hai, this happen in Beijing too? Speechless*!

(T/N: *Kiki Du used 无”盐”以对 instead of 无”言”以对, as 盐 and 言 sound the same in Chinese. 

Han Geng’s reply “salt-less” ending - 无"盐"的结局 instead of 无"言"的结局, used the same two words as Kiki. 

盐 ("yan") mean salt while 言 mean speech in Chinese.

There has been a shortage of salt in China due to rumors that salt can prevents/minimize the effects of radiation.)

Source: Han Geng's Weibo

(Take out with full credits)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110321) Han Geng Weibo Update

Translated by: WindchimeHG @ geng-bao.net

21th March 2011, 13:41 PM via IPhone:

The Official Movie Festival edtion of the Hong Kong International Film Festival created by world renowned movie magazing 'Screen'. 

Our 'My Kingdom' graced the cover! Looking forward to 'My Kingdom'.

DWS.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110323) Han Geng Weibo Update

Translated by:sltan @ geng-bao.net

23th March 2011, 08:09 PM via IPhone:

Just departed from the plane, the company not only sent someone to receive me, but also gave me a Lenovo  LePad, 

play awhile, keke~ here come Angry Birds!!!

weibo110323.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110330) Han Geng on the Cover of TV Friend Magazine Issue 246 April 2011 

4a0a85a5jw1dfqon9epy2j.jpg

Thanks Credit: 电视朋友杂志

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geng-bao.net : Han Geng's My Logo won 1003fm's song of the year in Singapore eAwards 2011! Congratulations!!

geng-bao.net : "The Founding of the Party" movie that Han Geng participated in will be released in China on June 15th!

(110327) Han Geng talks more about why he left SME

>> http://bit.ly/hNY3N7

translation by hsupergirl @ geng-bao.net

Guest Mrhanoh

Sammo Hung won the award, Asia Best Supporting Male Actor

<My Kingdom> sold successfully overseas[/align]

N5.jpg

22nd March 2011, 09:33AM

Source: Phoenix Entertainment

Recently, a series of event of the 35th Hong Kong International Film Festival officially started at the exhibition hall in Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Director Gao Xiao Song, Action Director Sammo Hung along with Main Actor, Han Geng appeared at the Asian Film Awards Ceremony on the 21st of March. They were there to promote the legendary action love film, <My Kingdom> which is expect to be released during the summer season. That day, not only did the overseas sales of <My Kingdom> was hot, their Action Director, Sammo Hung won the award, Asia Best Supporting Male Actor. This can be called as double happiness. 

Overseas film dealers rush to purchase screening rights of this legendary action love film

There were more than 500 film companies from more than 50 countries who gathered at the Hong Kong International Film Exhibition. The legendary action love film, <My Kingdom> directed by Gao Xiao Song, actions directed by Sammo Hung and acted by Han Geng, Wu Chun and Barbie Hsu (Da S) was successful just on the first day as it attracted lots of attention just at the moment it was revealed.  To participate in the film exhibition, the promotional team specially designed the promotion page and it got published as the front cover of the official magazine, <Screen> at the Hong Kong International Festival.

According to introduction of <My Kingdom>’s overseas distribution company, Celestial Pictures, many overseas film dealers have already been paying close attention to <My Kingdom>. Although the film is still in its tight schedule of post production, it is still attracting a lot of enquires from large number of film dealers. On the first day of the exhibition, it had already successfully got 3 countries to sign the sale contract. The dealers from the different countries were optimistic about the talented new director and the strong combination of talented idol actors and actresses. Many film dealers expressed their interests to purchase the screening rights on the spot after watching the 12 minutes trailer of <My Kingdom>. The local and overseas’ film dealers were amazed of the breakthrough in performances and the exciting fighting scenes of Wu Chun, Han Geng and Barbie Hsu (Da S) in the trailer. What’s more, there were overseas film dealers who praised that Han Geng and Wu Chun are the younger version of ‘Jackie Chan’ and ‘Jet Li’. 

With supports from <My Kingdom>, Sammo Hung won the Best Supporting Male Actor Award

N7.jpg

On the 21st of March, the 5th Asia Film Awards Ceremony officially commenced. Director Gao Xiao Song, Action Director Sammo Hung and Main Actor Han Geng represented the filming crew of <My Kingdom> and appeared on the red carpet at awards ceremony. Not only the overseas sales of the film did well, action director, Sammo Hung was also nominated as the Best Supporting Male Actor for <IP Man 2>, in addition that Da S is getting married soon, so they all looks happy and energetic. The tough combination of the two directors and handsome main actor of <My Kingdom> also became the crew with the highest popularity at the red carpet that night. 

During the awards ceremony, both directors, Gao Xiao Song and Sammo Hung along with main actor, Han Geng went on stage to present the award, Best Arts Director Award of the Asia Film Awards Ceremony. When they were on the stage, they also did not forget to promote their new film, <My Kingdom>. Main actor, Han Geng also generously performed his new song. That night, Sammo Hung’s exciting performance in <IP Man 2> won him, the Best Supporting Male Actor Award among all the other talented nominees. He exclaimed that it was a surprise and it was really exciting! After the awards ceremony ended, DirectorGao joked: ‘I hope that when we come next year, we won’t be just receiving the Best Supporting Male Actor Award, <My Kingdom> wants to get the Best Action Design Award as well!’

Han Geng appeared at Hong Kong Film Festival with huge popularity

N6.jpg

This trip along with <My Kingdom>’s filming crew to Hong Kong Film Festival, it was Han Geng’s first appearance as an actor at an international exhibition. Only a year since he was back in the country, Han Geng already had an impressive result in his singing career. Other than that, Han Geng also got named as the most anticipated actor at the Hua Ding Awards. This appearance Han Geng made at the Hong Kong Film Festival, once again proved the formidable popularity of this quality idol in Asia. According to report, when Han Geng arrived in Hong Kong that day, fans from Hong Kong gathered at the airport for his arrival and once caused some disorder at the airport. During the Asia Film Awards Ceremony that night, large numbers of fans were at the red carpet screaming and supporting which strengthens the appearance and participation of the crew of <My Kingdom>.

When talking about his experience while filming <My Kingdom>, Han Geng said excitedly: ‘This is the first time I’m filming a movie in the real sense of the word and I learnt a lot of things. Director Gao Xiao Song is really talented and is a person with a lot of ideas. After this collaboration then I realized that his professional is actually a movie director. He is really good at stimulating the actor’s creativity and is especially thankful for this opportunity.’ This newcomer in the film industry admitted that he is really looking forward to the screening of <My Kingdom> this year. ‘Being an actor is my dream since young, I hope that when the movie was screened, everyone would call me Actor Han Geng.’ 

According to introduction, the legendary action love film, <My Kingdom> is still undergoing the final editing. The production crew specially flew to America for editing and post production, only to make sure that the special effects during the fighting scenes can be real and amazing. When Director Gao Xiao Song and Main Actor Han Geng completed their promotional schedule in Hong Kong, they will rush over to Sanya to attend Da S’s wedding, and to give their blessings for this film’s main actress.  

Source: Phoenix Entertainment

Shared by: yukicorn @ geng-bao.net

Translated by: huiwensg @ geng-bao.net

(Please take out with full credits)

Guest Mrhanoh

geng-bao.net : "The Founding of the Party" movie that Han Geng participated in will be released in China on June 15th!

geng-bao.net : Han Geng now has over 3 million followers on his Sina weibo http://yfrog.com/h743tgp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110331) Sophie Lee Weibo Update

31st March 2011, 04:40 PM via Sina Weibo:

[FAQ Time] With regards to the Concert DVD that a lot of people are concerned about, confirm that it will definitely be released, the actual time and distribution channel will be announced soon. Not here, remember to look out of it in the news & official website!

Source: Sophie Lee's Weibo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Geng prepares for (his) second album; Choreographs for Music Billboard

2011321c8ec1dfae0024c67.jpg

The 11th Music Billboard Award Ceremony would be held at the Dong Guan Yu Lan Theatre, popular Han Geng would be presenting a special performance at this ceremony, (and) according to reports, Han Geng would be preparing for his second album.

A performance to sum Han Geng's achievements of the year

At the past ten Billboard ceremonies, Han Geng's creative opening dance wowed the crowd with his superb dancing skills, (and) as for this upcoming ceremony, what does Han Geng have up his sleeves for the most anticipated performance? At Music Billboard's exclusive interview, Han Geng revealed that he has already started choreographing (the performance's) dance, (and) has made changes for the song, by (this) month end (he'd) be able to start practicing, (and he hopes) that he'd be able to display a performance to sum up his achievements of the year.

Until press time, Han Geng is voted the most popular male singer in the poll at the 11th Music Billboard, and has surpassed the other nominated singers. Han Geng revealed that he isn't a very ambitious person, (and) only hopes to do whatever that he's doing well and work hard, (so as to) not let down his fans that have supported him thus far, thanks the fans for their approval (with regards to him and his career), (and to allow) nature to decide on the (winner of the) award. Talking about his own idol, Han Geng revealed that since his schooling days he has always idolized Qi Qin, (and Han Geng) is able to sing most of his songs, but regrets not being to attend any concert by Qi Qin. Today at 1745h, at Sina Music Billboard Award Ceremony's Most Popular Artist live telecast (would simultaneously) broadcast Han Geng's exclusive interview, stay tuned.

Han Geng's newest album starts preparations; To subvert the challenge of rock style

Han Geng revealed that returning back to the Mainland Chinese music industry in this one year was really essential for himself, (the) free environment allowed himself to try out different genres of music that he didn't try out before, (and) seeing the people in the same (music) industry's resilience and creativity, Han Geng also gained a lot of inspiration (and felt) encouraged. It has been known that as Han Geng was busy promoting for <My Kingdom>, has secretly started preparations for his second album, and the second album would give off a even more different music feel, (and) as Han Geng personally likes the rock music genre, the entire second album would revolve around the rock genre, (the album's) music and style would be completely changed, and when talking about the future rock-styled Han Geng, Han Geng laughed while saying that he would put in place his own style, adding the rock feel into both the choreography and love songs, and (about) the overall outcome, (please) wait till the album has been released.

The 11th Music Billdboard Award Ceremony has already started its countdown, Han Geng, Yoga Lin, Tian Fu Zhen, have all already started preparations for their special performance, this ceremony is about to be launched onto the big screens. 11th April marks the day in which all the big stars come together, (and together) makes it "music is pleasant to you!"

(Please take out with full credits!)

Original Source: http://ent.gz163.cn/star/gnxw/1123910.shtml

Shared by: hannie @ geng-bao.net, onewhomust @ geng-bao.net

Translated by: Gengxinn @ geng-bao.net

Guest Mrhanoh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(110322) Han Geng at Barbie Hsu's Wedding Party

7112b4d6jw1dft7exrndhj.jpg

Thanks Credit: kat__tun

(110328) 'Behind the Story' VCR 

64a8c1e5tw1dfpxqte9ffg.gif

64a8c1e5tw1dfpwi2zobpg.gif

64a8c1e5tw1dfpwqad51zg.gif

6a72c776jw1dfu0lxexsng.gif

Thanks Credit: 迷蝶007

, 小天空隨心也隨意

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110401) Han Geng with Friend 

(I'm not sure about date)

6eee573cjw1dfsegjqim8j.jpg

Thanks Credit: 杨子正

(110327) Han Geng's Departure from Changsha Huanghua Airport to Beijing

9bkzckso.jpg

*more pics>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1039557004

Thanks Credit: 河南分会の姗姗

Guest Mrhanoh

(110402) 2011 Hawtai Automobile Happy Star Chinese Director Meeting in Beijing

jm3t7trq.gif

59fe57cajw1dfueifdnj5j.jpg

bg4b1yio_tn.jpg

n3syksqo_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: 放鸽子的白痴, 隐身看不到胖胖 & as tagged

zlb0ep2d_tn.jpg

aoe40agz_tn.jpg

u184b8v6_tn.jpg

2xp3chgy_tn.jpg

xkjiu101_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: 庚吧甘分_洁儿 (no logo)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(110402) 2010-2011 You Bring Charm to the World Award Ceremony in Beijing

ml6hi0zw.gif

cbv0yhdw_tn.jpg

64419e37tw1dful9zjm0ij.jpg

647f4f15jw1dfupqvbw16j.jpg

Thanks Credit: as tagged

*more pics >> http://phtv.ifeng.com/ceremony/special/hua...5540675_0.shtml

Thanks Credit: ifeng.com

*more pics>> http://ent.ifeng.com/photo/bigpicture/detail_2011_04/03/5540715_4.shtml

Thanks Credit: ifeng.com

Clip

>> http://t.cn/hBSP88 

Thanks Credit: wwj1988ice

>> http://t.cn/hBa4zS

>> http://t.cn/hBafd7

Thanks Credit: 唯风轩

>>  http://t.cn/hBovdI

Thanks Credit: hangeng.com

Guest Mrhanoh

Han Geng laments about his lack of time for dating; Reveals his dislike for girls that act like princesses

2d4738a54c955a72b5220e4.jpg

After Han Geng left Super Junior to go solo, (the) results have been encouraging, other than scheduling for a concert to be held at Hong Kong, (Han Geng) also cooperated with Wu Chun to film for <My Kingdom>, resulting in (his) music and filming career to simultaneously develop at the same time. Due to (his) busy schedules, Han Geng revealed that he does not have enough time to find a girlfriend, but he exposed that he prefers girls that are gentle and quiet, (and) those that act like princesses are totally out of the question.

According to Hong Kong's <Xing Tao Daily>, Han Geng expresses that he wishes to expand in Asia, including mainland China, Malaysia and Japan etc., talking about plans with regards to work for the future, he says, "(My) first movie (with me) being the main lead -- <My Kingdom> is highly-anticipated, as well as releasing a new album, hopefully (they'd both) be huge breakthroughs, allowing the audience to witness a different Han Geng. Also, (I'd) hope to hold a concert at Hong Kong this year end."

Han Geng revealed that (his) wanting to hold a concert at Hong Kong has something to do with Andy Lau, he says, "The previous time when I visited Hong Kong to attend an Andy's concert, the feeling (was) really good, and has given me a lot of inspirations, thought of many interesting things, thinking of performing something different on stage. Of course, right now I can't reveal (what exactly) are they! Must stay mysterious." Han Geng said while laughing that if he has time to work out, he would show his muscles on stage, and would love to invite Jacky Cheung as (his concert's) VIP guest, he happily remarks, "I love his songs, his charisma on stage, (and) of course would love to collaborate with him for a song, Jacky is also my motivation."

Han Geng admits that after leaving Super Junior, he wasn't used to it, saying, "My state of mind was very different, right now (I) feel more happy working, as the people that I'm working with understands each other. At first wasn't used to it, but right now it's okay!  Maybe it's due to stress. Last time it was a group of people up on stage, (but) now it's one person alone on stage, but when I'm up on stage and hearing the audience's applause, it makes me feel so touched." Talking about the reason why he left the band then, he says, "It wasn't a steadfast decision, it was a result after a prolonged period of time. It was communication problems, the cultural difference, and slowly derived the problem of today's."

(Despite his) job's many demands, Han Geng has not thought of modulating his time for courtship, once he reaches home he goes into a deep sleep, when resting he stays at home to listen to songs, (yet) he doesn't feel lonely at all. When questioned about the type of girls that he fancies, he says, "Must be well-behaved and understanding, kind and more on the quiet side. An optimistic girl would do fine as well, but (she) can't be too out-spoken, because I'd be afraid of (her) being too annoying, 'cause when one's noisy it can get pretty annoying." Talking about many girls contracting the "princess disease", Han Geng straightforwardly remarks, "Girls with the princess disease is a definite no-no! I also can't stand girls that are too arrogant."

Souce: Netease Entertainment

Shared by: sltan @ geng-bao.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hundred directors gather for a "Happy Meeting"; Ben Shan becomes trendy; Han Geng puts up a dance show

20110403075006510.jpg

"2011 Hawtai Automobile Happy Star Chinese Director Meeting" cum "2011 China's Celebrity Directors  Meeting" would be held at Beijing on the 2th of April, the annual meeting would bring together three hundred directors and bring about China's big stars' participation, the star-studded event would continue to bring about more surprises, (and) the awards would (result in one) holding one's breath. Zhao Ben Shan, Cheng Ye, Zhang Guo Li, Liu Wei, Huang Hai Po, Liu Fang Fei, Qi Fang, Zhang Li, Zhou Li Jing, Yan Bing Yan etc. would be attending (the meeting). Han Geng (would) be on stage to put up a dance show, to add to the (lively) atmosphere.

Source: http://www.m1905.com/news/20110403/431929.shtml

Shared by: sltan @ geng-bao.net

(110403) Han Geng Weibo Updates

3rd April 2011, 06:08 PM via IPhone:

Beijing has traffic jams all the time, 24 hours all in jams angry.gif 

sad! Too sad!!

weibo0304112.jpg

3rd April 2011, 08:20 PM via IPhone:

The English Teacher comes for the lesson, did not expect also using Lenovo LePad, fashionable! Keke!

I use to be han geng's great fan. But I find he has changed ALOT. He use to be humble and kind. Now when he speaks on tv, he seems a little too proud. It's not wrong to want respect. But respect comes with some humility would be nice.

Until today I can never understand his previous actions. I understand and I sympathize his situation and how inhuman SM company treated him. But isn't it abit selfish for leaving abruptly (or more like running away) without informing any team members or care about their feelings?? I don't believe that is the ONLY solution.

I feel sad everytime i see him on tv now. He's like a totally different person. I miss the sweet, funny and kind han geng very very VERY much.

(By the way, I'm chinese.)

Guest Mrhanoh

:D 

(110406) Han Geng in Touch Magazine 6 April 2011 Issue

6434ef4ctw1dfz5d440w3j.jpg

6434ef4ctw1dfz5bujjctj.jpg

Thanks Credit: kerojung (original credit) & 囧途的抽抽粒

62ab11aejw1dfz57wg2aaj.jpg

Thanks Credit: kerojung (original credit) & superfall

(110408) Han Geng's Departure from Beijing Airport to Taiwan

66e0472ajw1dg1crxgux0j.jpg

*Clip >> http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EXfyXqYVX9A/

Thanks Credit: 攒RP看韩庚

*Clip>> http://t.cn/hBdQoF

Thanks Credit: 小星4HanChul

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110408) Han Geng's Arrival at Taiwan Taoyuan Airport

64466088jw1dg3gimqfbag.gif

Thanks Credit: 落樱祺绯萌韩小美人

67acde8bjw1dg1gua9j2kg.gif

*Clip>> http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4WlP5nJBtdo/

Thanks Credit: wongenglove.com & G嘉湿太

*Clip >> http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gYDZZro4HWw/

Thanks Credit: 庚希天道论坛

* Clip >> http://t.cn/hBDXA9

*Clip>> http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/65UiAWcjjiM/

Thanks Credit: 臺灣庚庚不熄論壇

(110409) 1st Global Chinese Golden Chart Awards Ceremony in Taipei, Taiwan

umef8txq.gif

5g8s1ged.gif

rpd5jumf.gif

0ce4dae085c464a330add11f.jpg

Thanks Credit: 隐身看不到胖胖, 放鸽子的白痴, 晓默求转运不杯具9, G嘉湿太

geng-bao.net : Han Geng won 3 awards tonight! Most Popular Newcomer, Top 20 Golden Songs - "Say No", Singapore 100.3 Radio Most Dedicated Song- "My Logo"!

6e59c152jw1dg392ovftej.jpg

4b309a8egw1dg2lp2zx61j.jpg

Thanks Credit: 娱记亦柠

df0l7omx.jpg

*more pics>> http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/y/slide_4_703_20083.html#p=13

Thanks Credit: ent.sina.com.cn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrhanoh

biggrin.gif

Congratulations ... !!!

Top Chinese Music Chart Awards presented in Dongguan

doafk5pj.jpg

Han Geng won the Most Popular Male Singer prize

Yesterday in the Yulan Theatre of Dongguan City the awarding ceremony of The 11th Top Chinese Music Chart Awards was held and featured pop stars from China's mainland as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan. It is the first time for Dongguan to hold such a large-scale musical event.

Yoga Lin was the biggest winner at Monday night's ceremony picking up three awards: The Song of the Year (Hong Kong and Taiwan), Best Arrangement (Hong Kong and Taiwan), Best Composer (Hong Kong and Taiwan), and Best Video for his popular Fairy Tale.

The Best Male Singer Award (Mainland) went to Li Jian and The Best Female Singer Award (Mainland) went to Zhou Bichang. The Best Male Singer Award (Hong Kong and Taiwan) was won by Eason Chan. The Best Female Singer Award (Hong Kong and Taiwan) was won by Hebe Tian. She also earned another two awards such as the New Artist Award (Taiwan and Hong Kong) and Best Album for her first solo album To Hebe.

Han Geng won the Most Popular Male Singer prize, and Li Yuchun was the Most Popular Female Singer.

2nubguv8.jpg

i084g2b2.jpg

The 11th Top Chinese Music Chart Awards held in Dongguan has attracted many fans of the pop singers from other cities in China.

1451ortl.jpg

Chinese singer Hankyung © receives an interview on the red carpet at a music awards ceremony in Dongguan City, south China's Guangdong Province, April 11, 2011. The 11th edition of the Top Chinese Music Chart Awards opened Monday in Dongguan. (Xinhua/Chen Fan)

Thanks Source: dongguantoday.com

*more info >> http://www.dongguantoday.com/newsc.asp?id=9860

*more pics >> http://www.mr-han.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=385

65a371c67d76a5736a38de1095b933ed.jpg

Thanks Credit: 【 Mr.Han | mr-han.cn 】

For permitted redistribution please label from【mr-han.cn】Please do not modify

------------------------------------------------------------------

(110412) Han Geng's Departure at Shenzhen Airport

696b04d9gw1dg5xq8ckcsj.jpg

*Clip >> http://t.cn/hr6Pc3

Thanks Credit: 韩庚吧江西分会 & as tagged

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110413) Yishion Teebox Endorsement

7a8e33a1jw1dg6wfwle6ej.jpg

Thanks Credit: YishionTeebox

(110413) Han Geng's Photoshoot for 时装L'OFFICIEL Magazine

564502a1jw1dg738coqjdj.jpg

Thanks Credit: 李一男LOFFICIEL

[EngSub]Hangeng- thanks to fans overseas @ 110411 Mengniu Music Billboard Annual Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdoSs61GIkU&feature=player_embedded

Thanks Credit: ChinaHangengBar

(110411/VIDEO) Han Geng @ 11th Music Billboard Festival

On the Red carpet:

//his voice is so soft XDD... Looking forward to his performance, he promises a changed routine of My Logo... *excited*

Winning the award for 'Most Popular Male Singer':

Performance:

credit to fast-uploader at GengBaoChannel@YT ^-^

Ending + thanks to fans:

credit: HanGengIsHome@youtube.com

shared by XiaoShi85 @ geng-bao.net

------------------------------------------------------------

(110411/VIDEO) Han Geng winning Most Popular Male Artist at 11th Music Billboard

&feature=player_embedded

00:01 Da Zuo: Let’s go on presenting the awards.

00:05 Wen Bi Xia: Okay! 

00:06 Wen Bi Xia: The next award we are going to present is the year’s most popular male artiste award.

00:15 Wen Bi Xia: Who do you all think it would go to?

00:17 Han Dian: Oh, who would it be?

00:21 Han Dian: WHO WOULD IT BE?

00:24 Han Dian: We would like to congratulate…

00:27 Han Dian: Han Geng!

00:29 Da Zuo: Han Geng, congratulation!

00:34 Da Zuo: In his last album, he worked with Yuan Wei Ren as well.

00:37 Da Zuo: Chairman Na Ying also gave him lots of encouragement.

00:44 Da Zuo: Han Geng!

00:51 Da Zuo: Next, would Han Geng please accept the honour that belongs to you?

00:55 Da Zuo: We would like to invite Wen Bi Xia to present him with the award.

00:58 Da Zuo: And also Han Dian.

01:01 Da Zuo: INTERNATIONAL~!

01:03 Han Geng: Alright!

01:04 Han Geng: Please call me the young male youth who knows how to dance

01:09 Han Geng: I am really grateful for all the support I received

01:11 Han Geng: I want to thank Mengniu Yogurt

01:14 Han Geng: and, music billboard

01:15 Han Geng: And, I really want to thank the staffs who worked with me.

01:18 Han Geng: I want to thank Yue Hua Entertainment

01:19 Han Geng: Ah, there are so many people I want to thank.

01:21 Han Geng: And, the fans over here, I LOVE YOU ALL!

01:25 Hosts: Thank you, thank you!

01:26 Da Zuo: Congratulations, Han Geng.

01:28 Da Zuo: I would like to thank the two award presenters as well.

01:30 Female Host: Han Dian, you do not have any more to say, right?

01:32 Female Host: Bye bye! I will see you next year.

01:34 Da Zuo: See you next year!

Translation: huiwensg @ GENG-BAO.net

Take out with credits only!

(110411) Han Geng Weibo Update

11th April 2011, 12:44 AM via IPhone:

A family portrait!

weibo110411.jpg

11th April 2011, 11:23 AM via IPhone:

You are the one that want me to erase all your photos, so there is no photo of you, remember to go back and re-take!

In response to

@Kiki Du (11th April 2011, 08:01 AM via Sina Weibo Phone)

This family did not include me! I quit, angry! But cannot do anything!

In response to

(110412) Han Geng's Weibo Updates

12th April, 12:19AM via iPhone:

Hais! I did not see the scenes behind this.

If not, the lobsters would be mine!

In response to:

@He Jiong (11th April, 11:59PM via iPhone):

Please...... call me...... the dancing king......

(To those who know the secret behind the filming of this, 

please keep it a secret...... I will treat you to flavoured prawns......)

12th April, 12:16PM via iPhone:

Yes, you are right!

In response to:

@Xiao Cao (12th April, 12:00AM via Sina Weibo):

You are back in Weibo! I am so happy!

Yes! Say everything yourself!

12th April 2011, 12:17 PM via IPhone:

There is no need to thank, we are not strangers! Hahaha! 

It is a pity that we did not meet up this time, also did not manage to get the autographed CD, ya~~~! 

Hope that your current trip is a success, most important is you all must be happy and blessed! Keke! 

We will meet in Taipei.

In response to

weibo110412.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

(110412) Ella Chen's reply to FanFan (Related to Han Geng) on Weibo

Reply to Fan Wei Qi's Weibo Entry here:

@Ella Chen (12th April 2011, 11:32 AM via IPhone):

Yes! He is very cute!

Source: Ella Chen's Weibo

Translated by: proleptical @ GENG-BAO.net

Please take out with full credits

Guest Mrhanoh

(110415) The 15th Channel [V] Chinese Music Awards in Chengdu, China

63910cb0tw1dg9fbbxpxvg.gif

65becf63jw1dg9hpvd4b6g.gif

geng-bao.net : Han Geng just won Mainland Most Popular Male Singer at the Channel [V] Music Awards!

2psnl7co.gif

lyvsono8.jpg

1la64stj_tn.jpg

*more pics >> http://t.cn/hrnXVl

Thanks Credit: 韩庚吧成都分会

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110417) Beijing Mobile Music Fan Meeting

6512d257gw1dgcl3ozzelg.gif

68afcb37tw1dgbysh5vjmj.jpg

68afcb37tw1dgbxwu4ffzj.jpg

Thanks Credit: 六两出版物

*more pics 12P >> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1054509536

Thanks Credit: 韩庚带上梦想飞

(110415) Han Geng Weibo Update

15th April 2011, 07:50 PM via IPhone:

I woke up from my sleep, in a daze saw a romantic love! (And Yan Yan’s red face) hs_org.gif

In response to

@Meng Qing Kai (15th April 2011, 07:46 PM via IPhone)

Is him who is the first to tell me!!! I told you! Then there was the……please continue!

In response to

15th April 2011, 09:31PM via IPhone:

After all our efforts, the final result is failure! Noone care for him! Sad! Too sad!

In response to

@Meng Qing Kai (15th April 2011, 09:30 PM via IPhone)

Sending message in secret to who? Waited for the whole afternoon! Still no reply?

weibo1104152.jpg

(T/N: *Sun Le deleted this weibo entry and followed up with another weibo entry that explain the whole story. During the flight from Beijing to Chengdu, Xiao Meng (Han Geng’s assistant) told Sun Le that Wang Yan (Han Geng’s bodyguard) liked an air stewardess. It was love at first sight. So Sophie Lee wrote the love letter and Sun Le passed the letter to the air stewardess. Sun Le even pointed out to the air stewardess who like her and even pressed the light above Wang Yan’s seat before running off. But it seem there was no action from the air stewardess…..and Han Geng is the one who did the photoshop to the picture posted by Sun Le.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110417) Han Geng Weibo Update

17th April 2011, 06:43 PM via IPhone:

What style are we having this weekend? Oh, just blowing strong wind!

weibo110417.jpg

17th April 2011, 07:17 PM via IPhone:

Later after the performance we shall float back together!

In response to

@He Jiong (17th April 2011, 06:46 PM via IPhone)

I did not walk one step, was blew here directly……

In response to

(110418) Han Geng Weibo Update

18th April 2011, 08:26 AM via IPhone:

The airport security really left me speechless! During the security check, been scanning above my head for a long time, had no idea what it was scanning for, after the check had a feeling that she did not have enough of scanning, took a piece of small paper and scanned above my head again, I say “what are you checking for?” She said “checking for explosives”. I was on the verge of rolling my eyes, I can’t have bombs in my brain, right?

weibo110418.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Clip] 110417 Beijing Mobile Music Fan Meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtsuwrJ7klg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uziLoNpqRwg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzflGf-wYcI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0w1Lw3PLes&feature=related

Thanks Credit: 庚家老蘑菇

Uploaded by gengkik

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*more pics 112 P >> http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_536c86b60100rihr.html

Shared by 萦萦滴庚宝

(110420) Han Geng with Kimi Chou 

bayt_28b_ucboj.jpg

Thanks Credit: Kimi-Chou

---------------------------------------------------

My Kingdom

642b2082jw1dgdpbdirtuj.jpg

Thanks Credit: 梦几梦几小梦梦

(110421) Yishion Teebox Poster 

7a8e33a1tw1dgg9izp0pgj.jpg

7a8e33a1jw1dggdqq2qxdj.jpg

Thanks Credit: Yishion Teebox

------------------------------------------------------------

(110421) Jumei.com's 1st Anniversary Celebration in Beijing

6741e029jw1dggdw1i57nj.jpg

*more pics >> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1058292674

Thanks Credit: hg芳zhang

*more pics >> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1058657311

Thanks Credit: 庚吧北分

*more pics >> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1059161251

Thanks Credit: xy1986xsl

*more pics >> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1058823863

Thanks Credit: 庚吧北分_C妈

* Clip >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BqwgZouZ0w&feature=player_embedded

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Clip] Meng Niu Fruits & Vegetables Yogurt CF Filming

http://t.cn/hdKKIV

6512d257gw1dgi9appq5rg.gif

6512d257jw1dgi8wcb6h5g.gif

Thanks Credit: 梅斯不理豆, 晓默_期待韩庚电影

---------------------------------------------------------------

6cefd97bjw1dgiu0lxg52j.jpg

*more pics part 1-4

>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1055523933

>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1056166606

>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1056194674

>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1056406948

Thanks Credit: 庚吧北分

--------------------------------------------------------------

(110423) GQ Style Launch Party in Shanghai

4c060e74jw1dgizqxtve6j.jpg

1902659_550x550_0.jpg

2aa1e8d2f5bc91583bf3cf2a.jpg

60e2932ejw1dgivasnbinj.jpg

67fbbf25tw1dgiw7tbap7j.jpg

6848670djw1dgiyie5pntj.jpg

66b10d9ejw1dgiv6gvz7qj.jpg

Guest Mrhanoh

(110419) Han Geng Weibo Update

19th April 2011, 11:44 AM via IPhone:

Big Beauty congratulate in the opening of your weibo, 

hope that it will bring to everyone more behind the scenes, keke!

Call me when you return to Beijing!

In response to

@My Kingdom Producer (19th April 2011, 09:51 AM via Sina Weibo)

Hi Everyone! #My Kingdom# Producer’s Weibo open today! Here there will be many My Kingdom behind the scene stories, 

hope that everyone will like! @Gao Xiao Song @Han Geng

----------------------------------------------------

(110423) Han Geng Weibo Update

23th April 2011, 02:09 PM via IPhone:

See one like one, sad! Too sad! 

In response to

@Meng Qing Kai (23th April 2011, 01:49 PM via IPhone)

This time it is the same kind!

In response to

(T/N: So this is the part 2 of Wang Yan's love story?? :D If you miss part 1, pleas see here.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(110412) Han Geng and Li Yuchun received the Most Popular Male and Female Singer Awards

Script: 天の痕 Posted on: 12/4/2011 10:10AM Source: Netease Entertainment

N8.jpg

Last night, ‘The 11th Mengniu Music Billboards’ was grandly held in Guangdong, Dongguan. Including Yao Qian, Yuan Wei Ren, Zhang Ya Dong, Han Geng, Li Yuchun, Zhou Bi Chang, Cheng Chu Sheng, Joey Rong, Zhang Jia Hui, Hebe Tian Fu Zhen, Tan Wei Wei, there were more than 100 over artistes came to witness this big event in the Chinese music industry. Lastly, Han Geng and Li Yuchun received the Most Popular Male and Female Singer awards respectively and Joey Rong received award as the most influential artiste. 

Han Geng and Li Yuchun received the Most Popular Male and Female Singer awards respectively

Zhou Bi Chang crowned as the youngest singing queen

In these few years, at most award presentation ceremony, comparing to the performances of the usual album singers, singers who debuted from competitions matured day by day and has a huge fan base. In this year’s Mengniu music billboards, Han Geng and Li Yuchun received the Most Popular Male and Female Singer Awards respectively. While for Zhou Bi Chang, with her album <I, Fish, Light, Mirror> became the Mainland China’s Best Female Singer. Li Jian received the Best Male Singer in Mainland China with his album, <The Proud Bones of Music>. As for Cheng Chu Sheng, he won the awards of the Best Composing Singer and the Best EP with his EP, <Groove>. 

On the other hand, Hebe who became a solo artiste, she won awards of being the Best Newcomer, Best Female Singer and the Best Album, in total, 3 awards. Eason Chen received the Best Male Singer Award. Yoga Lin won the Best Song Award with his song, <Lying>. For Joey Rong, she won the recognition for being the Most Influential Artiste. 

Ultimate Youth Hotel won the ‘Best Newcomer in Rock’, the ‘Best Rock Song’ and the ‘Best Rock Album’. The ‘Best Rock Singer’ and the ‘Best Rock Group’ was received by Liang Long and Reflect Mirror Band respectively. 

Chairman Na’s speech liven up the atmosphere

Urged newcomers to improve and to change

Na Ying, who attended Mengniu Music Billboards as the chairman of the judging team for the second time, was full of energy and strong aura. For starters, she appeared at the red carpet in an orange dress and for the live broadcast, she changed into a classic black and white dress. This portrays an image of a strong woman.  

When the ceremony officially started, judging chairman Na Ying was the first to give a speech on the stage. When she was on stage, there were some problems with the cold fire stage effects and it was shooting the flames non-stop. Na Ying kept calm and resolved the awkwardness by saying, ‘the atmosphere is really good like that’. After that, Na Ying started pointing out names in all the newcomers. No matter being experienced or really newcomers, those who were called stood up immediately and they only sat down when Na Ying asked them to. Na Ying called Guo Shu Yao, Fu Xin Bo, Yan Jue, MIC, Hu Xia, Anthony Neely to stand up and said, ‘I do not know every single newcomers and I am not even sure with all of the names. Newcomers can give the music industry a fresh look so please encourage the newcomers. I hope that after joining the Mengniu Music Billboard’s family, you would be humble this year and next year, you can be a little proud.’ In the process of pointing out names, Na Ying ‘looked after’ Li Yuchun, Han Geng especially. She praised that Li Yuchun is a ‘reliable youth of arts’ and Han Geng is able to pin point his position as a professional singer accurately. After that, Na Ying also expressed that Shang Wen Jie puts a lot of attention on her image. But Na Ying, who is always good at her speech, she made mistakes as well, she called Cheng Chu Sheng as Zhang Chu Sheng. 

Parts not related to Han Geng was omitted

Source: http://sns.tvptv.com/News.aspx/T-2590 

Shared by: sltan@geng-bao.net

Translated by: huiwensg@geng-bao.net 

---------------------------------------------------------

Global Chinese Chart of charts advocates environmental conservation; 

Various stars dazzling, non-stop screaming

April 16th 2011 07:56 Source: China News 

On April 15th, the 15th Global Chinese Chart of charts and Asian Influence awards ceremony grandly commenced in Chengdu, proceeding to present more than 30 awards for the year's honours in Asia's music, movie, and television sectors.

1867992_550x550_0.jpg

(Inserted here is a picture of Han Geng on the green carpet; picture does not belong to original text, see logo for the source)

China News Chengdu April 16th (Wang Guang Dong, An Yuan)

On the night of April 15th, the 15th Global Chinese Chart of charts and Asian Influence awards ceremony grandly commenced in Chengdu. That night's award ceremony set out a green theme with "Environmental Conservation" as the catchword. That night, Wang Leehom singlehandedly took three awards becoming the biggest winner. Li Yuchun on the other hand, thanks to her glowing performance throughout the year, again obtained the very substantial big award of Most Popular Female Singer (for another year running). 

To highlight this year's "Global Chinese Chart of Charts"'s green environmental conservation theme, the red carpet segment which started from 6:30 in the evening was creatively changed to a green carpet, (and) all the artistes, guests, and hosts who arrived each pinned a unique brooch made of green ribbon on their own formal outfits, then proceeding to sign their own names onto a wall made of a row of bright green bamboo.

In the night, the grand ceremony spanning 3 and a half hours had an unprecedented spectacularity, presenting more than 30 awards for the year's honours in the Asian music, movie and television sectors. A large number of stars including Jackie Chan, Jiang Wen, Wang Leehom, Elva Hsiao, Han Geng, Sammi Cheng, Wilber Pan, Stanley Huang, Yang Mi, Yu Quan, Li Yuchun, Zhang Liang Ying among others attended the ceremony and made their entrances one after another, resulting in Chengdu seeing a (lively) sleepless night of stars' dazzling shine that hundreds of thousands paid attention to.

As tonight's "Global Chinese Chart of charts" award ceremony progressed to its end, judging from the awardees list, the stars who attended at least got an award each on average. Gauging from the popularity that night, Mainland artiste Han Geng gathered the highest decibel screams and "fans"' enthusiastic support, and also took home the big award of Most Popular Mainland Male Singer. On the other hand, singing-songwriting talented man who crossed over to the movie scene from the music scene Wang Leehom, aside from obtaining "Hong Kong/Taiwan Best Male Singer" and "Best Album" these two big awards on the music side, out of the movie award categories he also took home the "Best New Director" award.

The Chinese Chart of Charts possesses the high title of "Eastern Grammies"; it is China Mainland's longest running, largest scale, and most powerful annual judged grand award ceremony for Chinese music. (End)

Awardees list:

Most Popular Male Singer: Han Geng (Mainland), Wilber Pan (Hong Kong/Taiwan)

Most Popular Female Singer: Li Yuchun (Mainland), Elva Hsiao (Hong Kong/Taiwan)

Best Female Singer: Zhang Liang Ying (Mainland), Sammi Cheng (Hong Kong/Taiwan)

Best Male Singer: Sun Nan (Mainland), Wang Leehom (Hong Kong/Taiwan)

Best Group: Yu Quan (Mainland), Fahrenheit (Hong Kong/Taiwan)

Best album: Wang Leehom

Media recommendation award: Tian Fu Zhen (Hebe)

The rest of the awardees list has been omitted.

Source: China News

Shared by : yukicorn@geng-bao.net

Translated by : abcdehs@geng-bao.net

Please take out with full credits.

--------------------------------------------------------

(110422)Han Geng became expensive spokesperson of brand

Hugs shy male fans, venue packed with people

N10.jpg

People.com Entertainment News

On the 22/4/2011, Han Geng did an endorsement for Jumei.com. Shang Wen Jie, Wang Li Xin, Milk Coffee and new acting artiste, Dan Yu Han also came to show support to promote for it as well. Han Geng who has a lot of fans, caused an uproar when he appeared and the situation almost went out of control. Shortly after, Han Geng apologized generously for his fans who almost led the situation out of control and this pleases everyone at the venue. 

N12.jpg

Han Geng performing

That night, Han Geng performed <My Logo> and he looked really cool with his sunglasses. Occasionally, he did a fist movement and also did a robotic dance move. With style a little like Michael Jackson, he attracted screaming from his fans. 

As the spokesperson, Han Geng shared how he cares for his skin with everyone, ‘Actually I am pretty lazy but I would put on face mask. And, I would do moisturizing both in the morning and in the night. Actually, if you want your skin to be good, the best way is to rest more and drink more water.’ After that, the humorous Han Geng added on, ‘I felt that not only does Aquarius want perfection, they are also really handsome!’

The whole event came to a climax when Han Geng is giving out the surprise gift. With the continuous screaming from his fans, Han Geng appeared in full black suit. He performed and amazed everyone, causing the atmosphere of the event to rise even more. Han Geng, who just recently received ‘The Most Popular Male Singer of The Year’, after experiencing the ups and downs of the entertainment industry, he completed his change from a newcomer to a mature man. He became the most outstanding person on the red carpet. Healthy, lively, not scared of setbacks and hardworking, Han Geng received the results today. Talking about his plans, Han Geng expressed happily that he would be releasing his second album soon and he looks forward to surprising his fans further.

N13.jpg

Tencent Entertainment News (Script: Xin Pei ; Pictures: Xiao Xi)

Han Geng shared his feelings about endorsement

Interacted with fans and gives out presents

As the spokesperson of the cosmetics website, Han Geng expressed that he really cared if the price of the product is reasonable for the quality, the demands of the products should be of the same status as he is and that is healthy, lively, hardworking and perfect. The CEO of the cosmetics website also expressed that because many workers of his company are fans of Han Geng, so this contract is able to turn reality. Han Geng revealed that his good skin is due to his good caring foundation, usually when he is buying skincare products, he would choose to buy online or would buy them from the duty free shops in airport.

At the event, Han Geng performed <My Logo>. He also interacted with his fans and gave out rings and iPhone as presents. To satisfy his fans, Han Geng took pictures with the lucky fan and also hugged his fans. 

Wang Li Xin who was also there expressed that he is really envious of Han Geng who is able to endorse the cosmetics website and he hopes that he will be the next spokesperson. 

(Parts not related to Han Geng omitted)

1st Source: http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/86644/14455045.html

2nd Source: http://ent.qq.com/a/20110422/000035.htm#p=4

Shared by: yukicorn @ geng-bao.net

--------------------------------------------------------

(110422) GuangZhou Daily Interview

Hangeng: “I want to get married at 30, but now that's impossible"

Being a former prominent Korean Idol Group member, Hangeng has only seen his popularity levels rise after going solo; he not only released a new album and held a concert, but also stepped into the acting world through the films 《大武生》and 《建党伟业》. The more popular someone is the more gossip there are about them, and the rumors surrounding Hangeng is certainly not few in number, Hangeng, however seems to not be affected by any of them. Recently the reporter again saw Hangeng in person, and the charismatic and energetic dancer on stage in front of his fans, exhibits a charming and boyish side in front of the reporter. During the interview, Hangeng expressed that he is as much interested in acting as singing, and did not want to bring up the hardships he endured, “It’s better to look forward for everything”.   

Reporter: 林芳 (Lin Fang)   

Sometimes will be dizzy after spinning on stage

GuangZhou Daily: You show a lot of life and energy on stage, do you ever feel that you can’t maintain that energy level? 

Hangeng: Yes sometimes on stage I would be dizzy from spinning (laugh). [What you said about stage energy is also true] With filming. When I was filming 《大武生》, I gave my all; I tried all the action moves. So the martial arts director Sammo Hung gave me the nicked name: “Fresh and Fierce Seafood”, (laugh). The result is that in many of my action scenes in the movie, I did not use stunt doubles but performed them myself.  (Note: in Chinese the nickname refers to Hangeng’s inexperience with martial art sequences and his eagerness and tenacity in performing them.)

GuangZhou Daily: Other than “Fresh and Fierce Seafood”, don’t you also have a nickname: “Three-years-old”? 

Hangeng: Right, fans gave that nickname to me. They say many of my actions are very cute, also probably because I am a bit simpleminded and naïve, so they gave me this nickname. 

GuangZhou Daily: Every time you make an appearance in public there are always a large number of fans that follows you; including the recent endorsement activity for Jumei.com. Have you ever thought about why you are so popular? 

Hangeng: I don’t know either (laugh), many people say that my fans are hired; hearing this, my Gengfans would joke with me, saying, “Give us our paycheck already”. 

GuangZhou Daily: An internet evaluation says your Business Value is higher than 孙红雷 (Sun Honglei) and 赵薇 (Zhao Wei), do you know of this?

Hangeng: Is that evaluation accurate? If it is, then I am truly surprised. 

Guangzhou Daily: What do you think your Business Value is?

Hangeng: It’s hard to say myself; you’ll have to ask the employers with the money (laugh).

Guangzhou Daily: A lot of stars now invest their money; do you have any plans to do so? 

Hangeng: I actually also want to undertake other enterprises, but I’m not hurrying. What enterprise I will do in the future would probably be related to my career, such as something related to dancing. 

Guangzhou Daily: I heard that you have thoughts about opening a dance studio?

Hangeng: Yes, but those are only thoughts and none of them have been implemented yet. I want to focus on the current work on my hands, right now I don’t have enough time.  

Korean artists have a lot of pressure

Guangzhou Daily: You seem unwilling to mention your lawsuit with SM Entertainment, even though you won in the end. Did you experience a lot of hardships in Korea? 

Hangeng: Actually I’ve never intentionally avoided the topic, I have always had many things bottled up in my heart, and they all exploded after accumulating to a certain level. While advancing my career in Korea, I would be lying if I said it wasn’t hard, but I don’t feel there’s anything to complain about; the experience I gained in Korea has helped me very much, and a very large portion of my success is owed to what I accumulated in that time.  

Guangzhou Daily: Korean artists have the highest suicide rate; do you feel there’s a lot of pressure in the Korean entertainment circle? 

Hangeng: Korean entertainment is very matured; entertainment companies also are very systematic, but Korean artists really do have a lot of psychological pressure. This is the main reason why I filed for contract termination. 

Feel that “Big and Small Fei” lives in happiness  

Guangzhou Daily: What is your attitude toward your negative news? 

Hangeng: I would read news papers online every day, and of course I would see rumors about myself. Now, however, I am impenetrable by a hundred poisons (laugh). If new rumors about me propagate even while I stay at home, then it’s better to ignore them. I am a rational person, if I feel a rumor have no meaning and no effect I would not care about it.  

Guangzhou Daily: Many people use “A poor man’s child manages a household early” to describe you, what do you think?

Hangeng: Maybe because I have been living by myself away from home ever since I was young; I went to Beijing for school at 12, then to Shenzhen, Beijing, then to Korea, I am used to take care of everything myself. 

Guangzhou Daily: You were invited to the wedding of 大S (Big S) and 汪小菲 (Wang Xiaofei). How was that?

Hangeng: I feel that they live in happiness, even though some unhappy events occurred after the wedding ceremony, if they feel blessed then it’s okay. (Note: the word I attempted to translate here is 幸福, which, though similar, has a different meaning and is not interchangeable with 快乐, which means happy/happiness.

Guangzhou Daily: Have you thought about marriage? 

Hangeng: Me? First I would have to find a beau, (laugh). I use to think about getting married around 30 years old, but that’s probably impossible to achieve, I’m too busy. 

Guangzhou Daily: In your heart what is your other-half like?

Hangeng: Simple, honest, sincere, pure, gentle and quiet. I used to be in a relationship for 4 years, but broke up because I was too busy with my work; she’s ordinary girl and wanted a stable life. So right now I’m not thinking about relationships, I’ll wait when I realized my dreams and my career is truly stable, then I’ll will start to look for the girl of my destiny. Right now, I’m like a small tree; very tall though very skinny, a strong wind can knock me over. I would rather be a very thick and short tree stump, so I don’t want to get married yet.

Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2011-04-23/05113289787.shtml

Translated by: cv_sls @ geng-bao.net

Take out only with full credits please.

Archived