http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Df9yjSomwfs

Thanks Credit: ChinaHangengBar

------------------------------------

(110308) Han Geng Weibo Update

Translated by: sltan @ geng-bao.net

8th March 2011, 10:21 PM via IPhone:

Where is this place?

In response to

@He Jiong (8th March 2011, 07:38 PM via IPhone): Today picture is for all the cute ladies and *yatoumen of the world,

wish that everyday will be as relax, as boundless as the sea and sky  

weibo110308.jpg

[T/N: *yatoumen refer to young ladies.

He Jiong replied Han Geng at 10:46PM that "Old Ma's place....next time go together...."]

Source: Han Geng's Weibo

(Take out with full credits)

-----------------------------------------

韩庚长沙群星演唱会3月26日在湖南国际会展中心上

Changsha Stars Concert on March 26 at Hunan International Convention & Exhibition Center.

ideo6768.jpg

Thanks Source: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/micro-reading...nt_1940451.html

Guest Mrhanoh

(110301) 2010 PASSAT - Huading Awards

Fr: 百度韩庚吧

*more pics 10P*

*more pics 12P*

4egj_bc2_uc8qm.jpg

Thanks Credit: 百度韩庚吧

Shared by 庚地主家包租婆, 萦萦滴庚宝

*Please take out with full credit! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

7rh4_fe3_uc8qm.jpg

Thanks Credit: 咩御用刨图小白

----------------------------------------------------------------

[yinyuetai] 3 For U (Thailand) 

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/139515

(110309) 'Behind the Story' Recording in Beijing

3fe22a4ajw6df2q6g4zhlj.jpg

3fe22a4ajw6df2sfzlj6yj.jpg.png

3fe22a4ajw6df2sns4h89j.jpg.png

648a595cjw6df2u795lgsj.jpg

723eb977jw6df2tb5k72gj.jpg

Thanks Credit: as tagged

Guest Mrhanoh

Fr: 庚吧北分 *more pics 11P*

Thanks Credit: 庚吧北分

Shared by ice淼

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ctyz5kaw.gif

Thanks Credit: crystal数字桑

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fr: 庚吧北京分会 Part1 *more pics 15P*

e784aed97e9e928fb6fd488a.jpg

Part 2: *more pics 15P*

f3aaeacd49aa7e6db700c876.jpg

Thanks Credit: 韩庚吧北京分会

拍摄者:庚吧北分_小蕾

后 期:庚吧北分_木偶

Part 3: *more pics 10P*

d049d03d3434656970cf6c97.jpg

拍摄者:庚吧北分_筱君

后 期:庚吧北分_筱君

Part 4: *more pics 24P*

a467d84e6e167a5db3de05b3.jpg

拍摄者:庚吧北分_i阳光

后 期:庚吧北分_小p

--------------------------------------------------------------

《Queen》MV

r5c4bxux_tn.jpg

qupvxrql_tn.jpg

e49yazd7_tn.jpg

u3upojpq_tn.jpg

mumt4c8r_tn.jpg

lqxspbvq_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: Han Geng's Official Website

Please do not secondary modify and clear LOGO

Please take out with full credits

-----------------------------------------------------------------

geng_bao: Han Geng's manager/best friend, Sun Le, was released from the hospital today. Let's hope he continues to recover well! 

(take care of yourself...Sun Le ^__^)

geng_bao: The airdate for "Behind the Story" has changed to March 20th.

Thanks Source: http://twitter.com/geng_bao

Guest Mrhanoh

(110309) Han Geng Weibo Update

9th March 2011, 11:29 AM via IPhone:

Look forward to it!

In response to

@Gao XiaoSong (9th March 2011, 10:18 AM via IPhone): My Producer’s office in Hollywood, covered with works. 

We have long meetings here. <My Kingdom> will be edited today. 

Hopefully one day, my office will also be covered by this many infamous  posters. Fighting!

weibo110309.jpg

9th March 2011, 05:30 PM via IPhone:

Today has a very enjoyable chat with you, Xiang Jie, today had been hard on you!

In response to

@Li Xiang (9th March 2011, 05:09 PM via IPhone): Thank you Han Geng! Thank you Gengfans! 

Behind the Story is even more wonderful because of you : ))

weibo110309-2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110311) Han Geng Weibo Update

11th March 2011, 05:36 PM via IPhone:

I am cruising, in the country’s biggest carpark “Beijing Municipal Carpark”.

weibo110311.jpg

(T/N: Han Geng is caught in a traffic jam. :D)

(110309) "Behind The Story" filming anecdotes

Han Geng recorded the comeback episode for Hunan TV's "Behind The Story" show, which will be aired this Sunday!

Here are some anecdotes from the Behind the Story recording posted on Gengbar:

A gengfan stood guard outside the entrance because there were way too many people who couldn't go inside but kept pushing...even Geng's assistant and his dancers couldn't go in! She chose to remain outside to safeguard the interests of Han Geng and his team. Because there were too many people pushing, Geng's assistant said he was not going to go in, but he had to deliver clothes to Han Geng for the recording. So some gengfans chose to stand guard outside "sent" him in by blocking others who kept pushing, same with the dancers. One should see the difference between someone who insists to go in when there is no more room and someone who chooses to safeguard Han Geng and other gengfans by helping others.

Han Geng asked himself why he felt nervous and little shy seeing Gengfans as he went on stage.

The MC who is also a TV drama producer “complained” at Han Geng that he rejected her invitation twice to cast in her TV dramas.

When MC asked about his time in Li Jiang, the place where he went to right after he left, Han Geng said he was sorry and felt irresponsible to his fans but he really needed a piece of quiet to calm down. Gengfans immediately responded together by saying “No! (that he wasn’t irresponsible)”.

Han Geng said LeLe told him to learn more and not to play too much video games and don't make himself too tan (skin color).

Han Geng said he sang live on the Spring Festival Gala and the coat was too big on him that he kept rolling up the sleeves during the performance.

A Korean fan girl who became a gengfan after Han Geng left came to see Han Geng and presented him with a book and picture frame. Han Geng said he wanted to do something for the Korean fans. The Korean fan girl said Han Geng has the best looking eyes and by looking into his eyes, she could tell Han Geng is very sincere. Han Geng’s eyes suddenly rolled a bit when she said she could feel the hardships he had gone through. Also there is a saying in Korean that one’s boyfriend would look like a roasted squid after meeting Won Bin. She has the exact same feeling after meeting Han Geng. 

Han Geng practiced too hard for the concert in July that he pulled his shoulder muscles and received injection to relieve pain. Han Geng talked about his role for the concert (T/N: I guess sort of like a meddler. The term he described himself is a term used in his hometown in the northeastern region of China. Sort of like someone who sticks his nose into everything). BUT he said LeLe and Sophie are even more of a meddler than him! When asked what he would do when he is really angry at his assistant, Han Geng firmly said he would not speak a word to him! And his assistant would stand there also not talking. Then Han Geng would ask his assistant to give him a glass of water and then they reconcile! Also Han Geng could never win over Sophie especially over his hairstyle.

Han Geng received the nickname "Live and kicking seafood" (means do things without reserve and professional) by Action Director Sammo Hung's team because he devoted all of his energies to training and filmed most of the action scenes by himself instead of using stunt man. Also training continuously gave him hand blisters. He said he would buy a ticket to see My Kingdom.

He shared a funny moment filming with Wu Chun when he had to hard push Wu Chun riding on a bicycle from the back up on a slope and then it’s fun watching Wu Chun just rolled down the slope.

During his "blank period" before announcement of his comeback, he read many negative comments about him on the internet that he wanted to prove these people wrong by showing them he is not just a flowery idol with no talents but who he really is and what he can achieve. He was touched that seats for the first day of the concert were sold out in 37 mins.

The MC asked what Han Geng thought about the negative comments members posted about him. Han Geng said he doesn’t know whether or not those were true but hopes those are not true. Having spent all those long years together he hopes everyone was truthful to each other. Han Geng is wiser this time to know not to mention any names. He said he misses the members.

The program showed a VCR recorded back in June 2010 where Teacher He and Xie Na visited Han Geng at home for the recording of Behind the Story (yes, the same program) that was not aired on TV for some reasons. Han Geng talked a little bit about the unfair treatment his mother and friends received.

Phrase of the Day: Disappearance of one single person seems like the whole world also disappears. (T/N: I am not sure who said this phrase. Probably the MC?)

While crew members stopped the recording to prepare for the next stage, Han Geng took the time to reapply make-up. Someone shouted, “Don’t need to reapply make-up, (you’re) already handsome!”

The MC talked about some of the nicknames given by Gengfans such as 3-year-old. Han Geng said fans named it to indirectly say he is stupid. Gengfans explained to the MC that 3-year-old = simple-minded/innocent. Another nickname is sort of like “food addict” in a cute way. Han Geng said although he likes to and could eat, but fans should not keep feeding him with food!

Translation: hannie @ GENG-BAO.net

Source: Baidu

Do not take out without full credits!

Guest Mrhanoh

Sina Weibo's Popular Stars Rankings

69b3b35djw6df4lpth76kj.jpg

Thanks Source: http://sinaurl.cn/htZddQ 

------------------------------------------------------------

64419e37tw6df6a8r27ymj.jpg.png

7f38_cd8_uc8sj.jpg

7f38_828_uc8sj.jpg

9rn9_524_uc8sj.jpg

Thanks Credit: Monkey, junniv, 瑶瑶, Gengbar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110312) Nokia Press Conference in Xidan Joy City, Beijing

Fr: 海南分会_辰熙 : *more pics*

brkj_af9_uc8sj.jpg

Thanks Credit: 海南分会_辰熙

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click image to enlarge

pfgg_8aa_uc8sj.jpg

fqyk_a15_uc8sj.jpg

Thanks Credit: 陈思霁

------------------------------------------------------------------------

庚吧北分 Part 1 : *more pics 17P*

Thanks Credit: 百度韩庚吧北京分会

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

庚吧山东分会 Part 1:  *more pics 59P*

dbc2c8ebe709d987d439c9f1.jpg

Thanks Credit: 庚吧山东分会

Click image to enlarge

1yhb_199_uc8sj.jpg

Thanks Credit: 奇一一

----------------------------------------------------------------------

t2esvxsb_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: 湖北分会_哈啦

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Clip] Nokia E7 Press Conference

http://sinaurl.cn/hte8Km

Thanks Credit: 庚吧北分

Guest Mrhanoh

(110314) Han Geng Weibo Update

14th March 2011, 02:22 PM via IPhone:

Loving the Earth is equivalent to Loving yourself!

In response to

@Johnny Chen (14th March 2011, 01:06 PM via Sina Weibo): CNN reporter’s manadatory reminder: NASA’s report said, 

in the coming 10 months, the earth’s temperature will raise 4 degree, from now onsward, Himalayan glaciers is melting rapidly, 

our weather is turning for the worse, 

1. We should plant more trees, 2. Do not waste water, 3. Use recycled bag and do not burn plastic. 

Please re-print and paste this on your wall, and spread this news. 

Save the Earth! Save the Earth~~Do not cut any more trees!!

weibo110314.jpg

(110303)Various artistes recorded a song to promote ‘Anti-trafficking Activities’

Anson Hu commended that Han Geng was the most enthusiastic

N1.jpg

Sina Entertainment News

In the afternoon of 2nd March, the recording of the community song <Children> kicks off at the recording studios in Beijing. The producers, Anson Hu, along with various singers like Han Geng, Yu Quan, He Jie, An You Qi , Shang Wen Jie and Chen Chu Sheng appeared to support . They vowed to promote ‘Anti-trafficking Activities’ to the very end. Han Geng revealed that he cried when he sang the song for the first time. Anson Hu also praised that Han Geng was the most enthusiastic upon receiving the notice. He even gave up his vacation in Hawaii just to take part in the recording of the song. 

N4.jpg

Anson Hu talks about the intention of his composition in details[/align]

As the producer and composer of <Children>, Anson Hu expressed in an interview that he got his inspiration and desire to compose when he saw Yao Chen and Vicky Zhao posting messages about anti-trafficking activities on Sina Weibo. "I used to see children begging for money on the streets while waiting at the traffic lights. And, I would roll down my car window and give them some money. But after that, I found out that these were something controlled by illegal beings so I reflected whether giving them money like this is correct. Then, I wrote this song and I hope that this song will be able to bring out the innermost love of every family.” Anson Hu expressed that since working with Mao Hui to compose this song, many friends from the same industry took part in the recording enthusiastically, this made him really touched. 

N2.jpg

Han Geng revealed that he cried while singing in the recording studio

Some time ago, while Han Geng was still in Hawaii enjoying his vacation, he received a call from Anson Hu. Immediately, he changed the departure date on his air ticket and decided to join the recording so Anson Hu commended that Han Geng was really enthusiastic. Han Geng said: "I took part in recording of the song, I hope that I can use my actions to call out to the public to gather everyone’s energy and help those trafficked children so that they can go back to their family.” Although he looked really bright and tough, Han Geng is also really sentimental. He admitted that he was really touched by the lyrics and he even cried while recording the song. 

N3.jpg

Yu Quan expressed that it was really heart-wrenching

Recently, Yu Quan had been giving his all for community services. When he saw pictures of trafficked children waiting for help taken by netizens on Sina Weibo, Yu Quan, being a father, he expressed that it was really heart-wrenching. He said: “Even while recording the song, the images kept flashing across my mind, I really do not wish to see those pictures ever again.” Hai Quan also said that whenever he sees messages of parents looking for their children or pictures of trafficked children waiting for help taken by netizens on Weibo, he would help to spread it around. He said: “We, singers gathered together, we want to use a song like this to convey our intentions and our attitude.” 

Source: Sina Music Entertainment

Shared by: yukicorn @ geng-bao.net

Translated by: Amee @ geng-bao.net

Edited by: huiwensg @ geng-bao.net

(Please take out with full credits)

>> http://geng-bao.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1181

Guest Mrhanoh

Yes! Magazine #1040 Issue Han Geng "I am not a good lover!"

Han Geng recently came to Hong Kong alone to host a fans meeting.  With a large number of fans, although the ticket price of the fans meeting is not cheap, tickets for the fans meeting are still highly wanted.  Han Geng already released his solo album last year, but had not had the time to come to Hong Kong for promotion activities.  Therefore this time coming to Hong Kong, other than meeting with fans, he also sent Chinese New Year greeting to fans in advance.  Valentine’s Day is coming up, Han Geng, this heartthrob regarded each fan as his lover.  If he really has a lover, he thinks he absolutely is not a good lover!  

Finally Having a Vacation during Chinese New Year

Han Geng recently came to Hong Kong for his first ever fans meeting as well as a signing event at a shopping centre which made his fans really happy about it.  Having had a happy new year and this time coming to Hong Kong, Han Geng was very happy because he could meet with fans, although he regretted of not having time shopping.  Han Geng said, “my fans are really cute, and they are very good to me and won't go too crazy.  Having a full but not packed schedule, (I) feel quite happy and relaxed.”  Han Geng also said he could finally have a vacation during Chinese New Year after being busy for one full year to rest and spend some time with his family.

Don't Want a Girlfriend

Right after Chinese New Year holiday is Valentine’s Day.  Speaking about Valentine’s Day, Han Geng who declared being single is not anxious to find a companion because at this stage, work is most important.  He even said he absolutely is not a good lover!  Han Geng said, “I am not a good boyfriend.  Typical girls hope their boyfriends could spend more time with them.  But I am very busy at work.  I definitely won’t have much time to see my girlfriend.  Therefore at this stage, I currently don’t want to have a girlfriend.”  Although (you are) saying (you) don’t want to (have one), but talking about love, when it comes, (you) can’t stop it.  (You) wouldn’t know it if (I) didn’t tell (you) that this heartthrob’s requirement for girlfriend is extremely simple.  Han Geng said, “I don’t have many criteria for my girlfriend as long as (she has) a good heart, that’s good enough.”

Never Being Romantic

Han Geng said he has no time to spend with his girlfriend and is not a good lover.  He also said he is not romantic!  Han Geng said, "I totally don’t know how to be romantic and don’t know how to sweet-talk.  Therefore I had never done anything romantic to my girlfriend.    When I was 18, 19, she waited for me at the steps downstairs for a very long time although she is not a talkative girl (T/N: a quiet girl who doesn’t like to talk much).  It really touched me.  Sometimes she was being very considerate to wait for me to return home at the train station.  Although these are very simple, normal things, but (these things) are already romantic (to me).”  

Good Friends with Wu Chun

Han Geng is right that for something more romantic, in fact, it should be more simple.  Han Geng actually won’t be lonely in spending this year’s Valentine’s Day alone because he has some good people working alongside with him.  Recently Han Geng and Wu Chun were shooting the film <My Kindgom> and became good friends.  Han Geng said, "learned a lot shooting the film.  There are many action scenes and used various props such as blades, swords, etc.  Although got hurt while shooting, they are just minor.  It’s a lot of fun working with Wu Chun.  We are like brothers.  In addition to discussing about the scripts, we love to talk about food, talk about places where there are good food.”  Han Geng is still full of happiness with a good career, good friendship even though without love! (T/N: relationship with a girlfriend).

source in black: Yes! Magazine via Gengbar

source in blue:HanGeng韓庚@Facebook

shared by: sltan@geng-bao.net

translated by: hannie@geng-bao.net

Take out with full credits please

-----------------------------------------------------------

<Harper’s Bazaar> February 2011 Issue

MAG11-2.jpg

Toughened up after training, a strong youth

In February, Han Geng will turn 27 years old. However, the route of hard work and challenges that he went through was already in its fifteen year. Some said that he will be able to write a really thick book and, his resume will be a thick stack of paper:

In 1996, Han Geng came to Bei Jing alone from Hei Long Jiang and specialized in ethnic traditional dances. In addition, he took on ballet and martial arts. In 2001, he took part in an audition in China held by SM Entertainment. By the ratio of 3000:1, he surfaced as the winner. In March 2003, Han Geng, who was only 19 years old, he went to Korea, joined SM Entertainment as a trainee and underwent all sort of training. In November 2005, tackling the Asia market, Super Junior debuted. Among these 13 talented newcomers, Han Geng is the only Chinese member. He is the first person from China to debut in Korea and, this is when his hot and rough route in the entertainment industry started. 

He had been working very hard in Korea from 19 to 25 years old. He made his mark in Korea as an artiste from overseas. In this stressful and difficult process, Han Geng is the survivor of the harsh training in the Korean entertainment industry but at the same time, he is also the sacrificial product in this industry. He persisted for 5 years in a foreign country, he finally says ‘no’ bravely, shouldering all the accusations and chose to leave. In 21st December 2009, Han Geng announced to terminate his contract with his Korean management company. He won the case after a full year. This whole year, he created a miracle in which his concert tickets were sold out in 37 minutes and also became the ‘Asia’s popularity king’ in a shocking speed. When he was still a 12 years old boy, he started to lead a wandering life that was different compared to the other people of the same age and experienced hardship. His life experiences were also built up throughout the years of challenges. 

Make a Choice

What does making a choice mean, what big will its impact be on my life? I made the biggest decision in my life when I am still not clear what does it mean exactly to make a decision. After I graduated, I am lost and confused. There is a department (T/N: This department uses singing, dancing and acting for promotion, probably to promote the army) in the army who wanted to hire me. The basic pay they offered was 4500RMB and they would also provide an apartment. When my mother heard of this, she was very happy but I do not want the job. I wanted to try it out in Korea. I decided that I am still young and I want to give it a try outside China. If it didn’t work out, I would just come back for university or to be a teacher. But at that time, I chose the most dangerous and unknown route. 

I was still 18 years old then. There were certain clauses on the contract that I do not understand and, before my father sign the contract, he asked me: Are you sure? He said, son, whatever decision you made in your life, you would need to bear all the consequences yourself. I said that I have decided. My father signed the contract and said: I sold my son by signing this contract. At the time, when my father said that, it was like he was joking with me. 

Hardships

In Korea, the culture and communication barrier would definitely be there. There were not many chances, not much earnings, and no friends that I can completely give my heart to. All these became a burden and stress in me. I wanted to work happily and I wanted to work where everyone cooperates with each other. But the company is closely tied with the artistes; they do not give the artiste any rights, respect and chances to input their own thoughts. There was a period that even picking up my phone was frustrating, going to work was even more frustrating. In this period of unhappiness, I chose to shut my emotions and, I kept myself from saying ‘no’. My grandfather told me not to keep everything to myself because it is not good for our body. He asked me to chat with my friends over some beers. So, I went for a beer with my friends, I drank cup after cup but I still can control myself and I really do not want to say anything. But after that, I started crying, I cried so hard that I am unable to catch my breath, but in my heart, I am still clear. I tolerated and struggled for a year and made this decision only when I cannot take it anymore. Thinking about the brothers and sisters who worked with me last time, they are really nice people. Some asked why am I like this, some of them do not understand and said that I am ungrateful. Thinking about all these, it made me really sad. There are many things that I do not need to do it for people to see, if my conscience is clear then its fine. The day I filed to terminate my contract, I went to Li Jiang. Actually, I wanted to calm myself down, learn English and exercise but I realized that I cannot stop and, I still like to prove myself through my works. In the first year of being a solo artiste, I had three ‘first time’: releasing a solo album, holding a solo concert and filming my first movie. In July 2010, I stood on my stage, the stage that represented me, my personal stage. The memories of that concert are still clear in my head. 

Contract Termination

Since young, training had been tough, I have been thinking that going overseas would be a little more relaxed. Afterall, last time, I stayed with 7 other people in the dormitory previously and now, only 2 others. Foods and shelter is provided, it would be better, at least. But when I got there, I have trainings for 20 hours every day and I face competition and elimination all the time. Although I have dancing foundation but I need to go through different kinds of tough training. Once, when I was doing push-ups, my arm felt really uncomfortable so I went to the hospital for examination and the doctor asked that why did I only come now because, my arm was already fractured 2 months ago. 

When I am still studying in China, I told my parents that I would not take a single cent from them after I graduated. But when I was overseas, my living condition was still not improved and I had no money to buy bed sheets and blankets so I asked for 500 dollars (RMB?) from my mother. During the one year I was waiting to go Korea, whenever there is any opening ceremony of shopping mall or product release press conference, we would have the chance to dance. And, at each time, we would have around 50RMB to 100RMB as our pay. After that, I joined Shenzhen dance troupe as a temporary actors, ate several times under the ‘Window of the World’. I have never been to the top before so when I was up there in 2008, when I was an Olympics torch bearer, the memories just come one by one. Those are my valuable experiences and it made who I am now.  

Beatings

When I was young, I was beaten by my father, and it always leaves a deep impression in me. I was really naughty when I was still young. There were many cases of me getting into fights and troubles. But there was once that I made a serious mistake – I took some money from home without any permission. I think I was not even 10 years old that time. I reached home after school one day and saw my mother cooking in the kitchen. So, I crept across quietly to the doorway and took the changes my mother got after she went to the market. My father caught me and asked: What are you holding in your hand? Show it to me! I was really embarrassed and stretched out my hand. In my hand, it was a crumpled 2 dollar note and my father was furious. He got the leather belt with a bronze buckle that was given to him by the army and started to beat me on my bottom. The belt snapped after that. After this big and powerful punishment, I always remembered that this is a bad behavior and it was really shameful. After that incident, my father would always test me. He would leave a 50 cents or 1 dollar coin on the shoe rack at my door. He wanted to see if I would take it, and I would always take it that I never see it there. 

Movie

Previously, I read a lot of movie scripts and I really love the script of <My Kingdom>. The character in the movie is rather similar to me. I don’t like to talk much, is an introvert, keep everything to myself but I know what I am doing. It is possible that many people are just like this character but, just that the background and era that is different. I love to perform since young and I always dream to be an actor. So this time, I really want to learn as much as I can in this process. From the other actors, actresses and my director, I put in all my heart to learn and I can gain a lot of experience from it. I am really excited to work with Sammo Hung and challenged myself with martial fighting. I was very excited and also gave my utmost best for it. Everyone called me ‘fresh and vigorous seafood’. Because I had foundations for martial arts and dancing, I know most of the actions but I haven’t been practicing it for a while so I injured my muscles just after 3 or 4 days of filming. I had to rest for 2 weeks…… but my interest towards the big silver screen, started with dynamics. In the future, I would continue to work hard for my dream. 

Gengfans

In 2006, I finally got a chance to go back to China after being overseas for 2 years. Korea KBS TV Channel wanted to follow me to do a recording for ‘A Trip to China’. Fans from China have been following my news closely on the internet. They guessed that this is a test by my company to check on my popularity and wanted to let the Koreans know that I already have a fan base in China. When I stepped out from the airport, I saw so many fans at the airport, waiting to fetch me, I was shocked. ‘Gengfans’ have been accompanying me since my debut, no matter what I experienced, happy or not. <Wings of Love> in my new album is a surprise present from ‘Gengfans’, they composed the music and wrote the lyrics themselves. ‘Gengfans’ from 30 different places sang with me and appeared in the music video together, this is the best present we can give to each other. In the song, there is our promise of 20 years and there is also the spread of love. My ‘Gengfans’ persisted and have been doing charity works for 4 years. They expressed concern and love during major natural disaster, at the same time, they would go to primary school, old folks’ home and orphanage to help all those in need. They usually would film the process and burn it into a CD as a present for me and every time I watched it, I would cry. There are both males and females in my group of ‘Gengfans’, but they are all very courteous and orderly. They would keep a distance from you and express their innermost concern for you. My ‘Gengfans’ are the best fans.

Brothers

To be honest, I don’t want people to look at me as an idol. To me, the most important thing is to come up with good items and have a unique personality. If someone were to ask me which is the most important – money, friendship and love? I would definitely answer that friendship is the most important. The entertainment industry in Korea is very mature, if I wanted fame and money, I would have just stayed there. But I do not like the environment there. What I need is everyone is happy working together, doing different things but have the same goal in mind. I do not know that if I am mature or not. I feel that a mature man should have a steady personality. By my side now, my manager and friends were all my classmates from 10 years ago. I can feel the trust and respect from each other. We are all working in the different industry but every time we gather together, it felt really good. Working together with my close friends, I felt much more practical. I like that feeling of everyone working, walking and improving together. 

Mother

After I started schooling in Beijing at the age of 12, both my parents travelled to the southern part from the north to work, in order to earn my school fees and my daily allowance. After that, my mother came to Beijing, she rented a small apartment and goes to the electronic store to work and had to stand for the whole day. Once, when I was home, my mother was making dumplings for me and when she was chopping the fillings of the dumplings, the knife slipped and dropped on her swollen leg, I was so sad and felt really sorry. At that time, no matter how hard is it for me overseas, I must work hard, I don’t want my mother to work so hard anymore. When I am on the phone with my mother that time, I would only cry. On the other side, my mother would cry as well and she said: ‘Son, if it is really hard on you, just come back. It is really okay for me to work harder.’ But in my heart, I told myself that I must persist on, at least I can lighten the financial burden of my family. In 2007, I used the first 100K I earned and opened a dumpling restaurant in Beijing for my mother. Although there is only 8 tables but my mother is very happy. When I was in Korea, I always go to a restaurant named ‘Mei Hua’ to have my meals so my mother named her restaurant as ‘Mei Hua Jia Ren’, a heart-warming name. Sometimes, I like to bring my mother around for shopping. I would ask her to try it on if she sees clothes that she like but after trying, she would say that it is good but it is too expensive and didn’t want to buy it. After that, I would pay for it secretly and let her bring the clothes home……when I was in elementary school, my mother took a course for beauty (T/N: facial and more). She always wanted to open a beauty salon so I am very happy that I can fulfill her wishes. My mother’s health is not very good now, I hope that I can have more time to be with her. 

Love

Before I went to Korea, I was in a relationship. The girl was from my hometown, she was my classmate and she learnt ballet. At that time, we have nothing. We had to pay for each other for taking the bus. We were together for 4 years. It was a pure and simple love. I remembered that I helped to hold the umbrella for her. And, during winter, it was really cold and we held hands, took the bus and changed to take the train. Then, we reached home and had dinner together, it felt really warm. First love is really a beautiful happiness. But, I think the correct time and place are needed for love to happen. Now, to me, this is just like a dream that would be difficult to come true, I shall just let nature takes its course. What I want is a simple love. To be together our whole life, just like my parents, understand and trust each other. I don’t need the love to be vigorous and dynamic, just smooth and simple will do. I hope that I can get married after the age of 35, I shouldn’t be as busy as I am now, I guess? Like this, I can calm myself and live everyday practically. 

Source: Baidu Gengbar

Shared by: sltan @ geng-bao.net

Translated by: huiwensg @ geng-bao.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sweet and Sour of Aquarius Han Geng's Life

Phoenix Net Constellation

2011-1-20

Han Geng, a popular star whose stage performance made millions of girls scream, has the magic power to make people to infatuate in the eyes of ordinary people. But how many people do know about the hardships Han Geng has been suffered offstage? How much wind and rain has he experienced, before it makes a 12-year-old boy grew into this almost perfect man, Like the phoenix rise from the flame? "Technology Chinese Astrology Network" will help you to interpret the spiritual course of the celebrity and lead you to know a more real and strong-minded Han Geng.

Ten years ago, Han Geng started his journey of running after his dream of bigger achievements in showbiz despite objections from the family; ten years later, he is still on the road of seeking his dreams, although he could be counted as a first-class star in Asia. Aquariuses has the tendency of exceeding material limitations as well as surpassing oneself, which is the main reason for them to have a mind of great capacity. 17-years-old Han Geng graduated from the secondary school of the Central University for Nationalities and took part in a casting audition hosted by Korean SM Entertainment and got selected while the competition rate was 3,000 to 1. When he was 19, he went to South Korea and began the fighting of six years at a foreign country. Behind the luckiness, he has suffered so much that no one else could understand. In the competitive climate of Korean show business, artists needs to take rigorous trainings which last four to five years before the debute. They are not allowed to ask for leave, get sick, nor go home casually. Under such cruel practices, many people were eliminated or gave up. But Han Geng survived from the rigorous training systerm of Korea. In 2005 Han Geng debute as the only Chinese member of the popular band Super Junior. In 2008 Han Geng worked as the leader of the band Super Junior-M and entered Chinese Market. 

The ruling planets Uranus has the essence of unpredictability, weirdness and a little bit straying, which directly influence the personality of aquariuses. They are famous for their weird acts and no one could read their minds. It is totally impossible to adjust their changeable acts with continuous repetitive work. Aquariuses needs biggger space for their imagination, with as little limits as possible. 

On December 21, 2009, the band of Super Junior-M took part in a Music Awards at Wukesong Stadium, Beijing. When the activity finished, Han Geng left without any sign or telling anybody and disappeared for 108 days. The news of his filing a lawsuit against SME to terminate his contract came afterwards. The media of both China and Korea reported greatly on the issue and it had caused public opinion in an uproar. Later, one of the member of SJ-M wrote in his blog, "Even beast won't bite their masters... I don't understand."  "Southern Metropolis Daily" had an exclusively interview of Han Geng and published the article "Han Geng: I don't care to be scolded as an ungrateful person or beast". What made Han Geng turn around 180 degrees after a music awards and turn his back to his band?

Actually it is due to the harsh environment of korean show business that Han Geng decided to leave in spite of brotherhood. Han Geng said, there are many troubles both on the aspect of personal lives and work for a person to develope alone in korea. There is one requirement in the contract he signed with SM Entertainment, which is "100% obey all of the company's arrangements". Thus he has to work even when he was sick, which has caused a stomach disease keeps bothering him. Today Han Geng does not care about these things when talking about them, he was quite grateful for his experience in Korea, "The experience in Korea has helped me a lot. I have to admit that all of the little bits were brought by them ever since my debute, most of the achievements I have made until now are from this. Although I have chosen a different road, the memories of that time are really important to me. Many brothers and sisters are really nice to me. I must go to see them when I go to Korea one day." 

Born in February 9, Han Geng is a pure aquarius. The most important feature of aquariuses is hating bondages and seeking for freedom. They places a premium on independence at all costs. As they respect free spirit, they respect other people's freedom as well. They are friendly individualists. Another feature of aquariuses is innovation. Aquariuses has the most elements of individualism, with an attitude of seeking for unique living styles of their own. Sometimes they tend to be stubborn and sometimes unpredictable. Celebrities of aquarius are quite attractive with penetrating charisma. Maybe that is because they have a soul of non-inhibition and personal freedom, which gave them inspiration and charm.

At the bottom of his heart, or any aquarius' heart, freedom is indispensable. He chose to insist even though the trainings were really hard during the early time because he wanted to make great achievement. It's natural that he could be free from all those hardships once he has made it. So he chose to leave after the awards and went to seek for the real life of his own. In another words, we usually sacrifice our own personalities so as to achieve certain goal. Once it's been achieved, we may return to our own "true self". 

In Han Geng's life, he gave out the magnified hapiness he has been treasured while barely mentioning his sufferings, which is cobbled from a few words or just skipped through.Right now, Han Geng is not willinging to mention the sour memory of the days when he first went to korea. He knows that these will make those who likes and cares about him feel sad. What we see on his face is always innocent and contented smile. Aquarius Han Geng looks happy on the outside, but the bitterness within is hard to be noticed by the common people.

Leaving home at 12, wasn't able to be together with parents working far away even during the Spring Festival, once lived at a basement after graduation, lack of money to buy food, had been depressed for quite a long time in korea, called friends every day during a time, had thought of suicide when stressed out... All of these hardships have turned into a faint smile on Han Geng's face.  

Aaquariuses, born to love freedom, imprison themselves for their dreams. When the time is right, they shall cast asideall restraints and spread their wings to fly higher in the sky. My dear friends, would you be able to bear the overall situation in the long river of your life to wait for the moment to break the cocoon into a butterfly? 

Source: http://ent.ifeng.com...4365506_0.shtml

Translated by: yukicorn@geng-bao.net

Guest Mrhanoh

(110313) Han Geng's Charity Activities in Zanhuang, Hebei China

eewvub44.jpg

*more pics>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1025784536

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7rh4_aa6_uc9bz.jpg

Thanks Credit: 咩御用刨图小白

2662_363_uc9bz.jpg

Thanks Credit: _HG洁儿给你不变的守护 

Original Cr: 韩庚吧, 四岁我真坏韩庚你真好

Guest Mrhanoh

Hangeng in OK! Magazine Issue 141, 18 March

Credits:: OK! Magazine&HCT

English Translation by zarmintz&pingu_pakiko@HCT (www.hankyungclub.com)

Please take out with full credits!!

tran1-1.jpg

tran2-1.jpg

tran3-1.jpg

tran4-1.jpg

(110315) Han Geng Weibo Update

15th March 2011, 07:03PM via IPhone:

Personally involved, will enable us to understand more their needs and desires! 

Do not hesitate and wait any more, do whatever you can, take action, start from bit by bit!

weibo110315.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110316) Han Geng Weibo Update

Translated by: babyskullhead @ geng-bao.net

16th March 2011, 12:57 PM via IPhone:

Give love back to the World, let love continue!

In response to...

@Wang Pingjiu (16th March 2011, 09:28 AM via Sina Weibo): axcd_org.gif<Give Love Back to the World>

GIVE LOVE BACK TO THE WORLD

How many more massacres and calamities

How much more tears and sorrows

How much more endurance and helplessness

How many more tomorrows and hereafters

Can we let war depart

Hatred is a debt that can never be repaid

Winning, losing, the injured is the earth

Less brutality, more decisions from the heart

In this world of tiny human existence

No war as barrier, hand-in-hand forming love

Let's rebuild the homeland that was once lost

Our souls are the only safe territory

Can we let love melt the vast sea

Can we let love mend the pale world

Just let hate dissolves into love, why then would we fear natural disasters

Give love back to the world, only then there'll be a brillance in human nature 

weibo110316.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After filming 'My Kingdom' (大武生 后期录音了)

69393547_41683353.jpg

Thanks Credit: 王星钧

Guest Mrhanoh

(110317) Han Geng Weibo Update

17th March 2011, 06:43PM via IPhone:

Re-tweet!

In response to...

@Yue Hua Music (17th March 2011, 05:04 PM via Sina Weibo):

The charity song <<Children>> by Yue Hua Music and One Foundation,

will premiere on the 21st March 2011 (Monday) 12:00 on MusicRadio,

for three days, 21st, 22nd, 23rd  the complete <<Children>> can be heard on MusicRadio. Stay tuned!

(110317) Meng Niu CF BTS - English Subbed

http://www.youtube.c..._embedded#at=19

Thanks Credit:  ChinaHangengBar

Thailand OK! Magazine issue 141-18 March 2011 (no logo)

6434ef4ctw6dfbxiiiif2j.jpg.png

Thanks Credit: 囧途的抽抽粒

Original Credit: 落樱祺绯

6xfl8jbf.gif

0ri6gm9c.gif

Thanks Credit: 熊猫药药, crystal数字桑 & 韩云晓

Guest Mrhanoh

(110317) Meng Niu CF BTS - English Subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o9eyyPU8rE&feature=player_embedded#at=19

Thanks Credit:  ChinaHangengBar

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(110313) Han Geng's Charity Activities in Zanhuang, Hebei China

m0erj43k.jpg

888ddaqz.jpg

*more pics>> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1028209604

(110318) Han Geng's Arrival at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport 

vo3ihvf8.jpg

Thanks Credit: hangeng.com, wongenglove.com & 牙膏妹指定围脖, dangerzhang

*Clip>> http://sinaurl.cn/ht9d3o

Please indicate the source,take out with credits and do not add additional credits.

Thank You!韩庚  【hangeng.com】   

拍摄者 Video by:抱抱

后制 Post-production by:抱抱

Do not second upload.

[Clip] Han Geng's Arrival at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport

http://sinaurl.cn/ht9ON1

Thanks Credit: nioej

>> http://sinaurl.cn/htCcRI

Thanks Credit: hyukchi

>> http://sinaurl.cn/IDiVQl

Thanks Credit: wendy-HG 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

647f4f15jw6df768xqc9ng.gif

Thanks Credit: 喵喵要努力工作

*Clip >> http://sinaurl.cn/hG54Vd

Thanks Credit: hangeng.me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110317) Han Geng Weibo Update

17th March 2011, 09:38PM via IPhone:

Jia You! Jia You! Work Hard Together!good_org.gif

In response to...

@Sun Le (17th March 2011, 06:48 PM via IPhone)

Let work hard together!

In response to...

@KiKi Du (17th March 2011, 06:45 PM via Sina Weibo)

Did not expect that a man with such a strong appearance also has such a fragile heart, all the pains and struggles will be over, everyone will encounter this or that kind of pain, when everything is over, one will find that life is actually wonderful, live well for the moment, walk forward in hands, Jia You!

In response to...

@Sun  Le(17th March 2011, 06:13 PM via IPhone)

So fell asleep. Lately been crying alot: waiting alone outside the operation room before the surgery; almost 10days ago after every dressing; saw the earthquake aftermath pictures; think of the future…so while recuperate mostly one should take care of the heart too!

(T/N: The first sentence from Sun Le’s entry actually followed an earlier entry 

where he said he had problem sleeping the night before. After chanting, he finally fell asleep…:()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(110318) Han Geng Weibo Update

18th March 2011, 10:04PM via IPhone:

Angry birds!!!

weibo110318.jpg

(T/N: Angry Birds is a puzzle video game in which players use a slingshot to launch birds at pigs stationed on or within various structures, with the intent of destroying all the pigs on the playfield. This game is played on IPhone and other touchscreen-based smartphones.)

(110318) Han Geng's Rehearsal for 'Dong Fang Feng Yun Bang' Awards Ceremony 

oz0tccob.jpg

* more pics & detail >> http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_65df58fc0100r7th.html

Thanks Credit: 信仰里

Guest Mrhanoh

(110321) Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong

6jiktq6g.jpg

*more pics >> http://ent.qq.com/a/20110321/000550.htm#p=9

Thanks Credit: qq.com

------------------------------------------------------

*more pics 14P*

u2190p28t3d3259947f346dt20110321213548.jpg

Thanks Credit: sina

------------------------------------------------------------

Han Geng & Zhang Ziyi

6wifo5vs_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: 晓萍sophie

7ogkoh9v_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: 最爱_原名魔术外传

----------------------------------------------------------

(110321) Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong

*more pics + clip*

xe36ul6t.jpg

Thanks Credit: 神神庚 & as tagged

---------------------------------------------------------------

(110322) Han Geng's Arrival at Sanya, Hainan Island China 

kfouhmg1.jpg

Thanks Credit: 163.com & sina

The Haiwaii of China, Sanya. Located in the Hainan Island in the south of the country.

source: http://www.kankanchina.cn/maryxdennis/image/sanya-hainan-%E3%80%82%E6%B5%B7%E5%8D%97%E4%B8%89%E4%BA%9A-0

(110322) Han Geng at Barbie Hsu's Wedding in Sanya

775bf79l.jpg

unatw578_tn.jpg

Thanks Credit: as tagged

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Kingdom

pnla1de8.jpg

Thanks Credit : yule.sohu.com

20110323043346743.jpg

Thanks Source: http://ent.yxlady.com/201103/181592.shtml