Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest Francesca

[You’re all welcome. :blush: :D

Yes, she truly is. Welcome on board asiansupernatic. :)

My pleasure cutekid. :D

Hi eve, you can watch the TongYang cf on the site, please check the post #122.

Hey blue, you mean interview and CF snippets right? click on the pic and follow the link

3210000097736_1.jpg

just wait after the ads...

She is simply glowing in this interview.

HHJ's feminine care CF -- simply click on the pic and follow the link -- Enjoy!

29491586_1.jpg

Guest sleepysa

wow, so long nv drop by here. i see new pics!

thanks for the CFs n pics, Francesca.

i loved the one where she was like some red riding hood..

oh, i saw in one of the previous post, where there are pics of her in her previous projects.

wad's the one aft romance? the one in some period drama?

if i'm not wrong, i think i heard tt she starred in drama city-sweet 18 before.

any idea where can we get that? (cos i loved tt drama. n i'm curious to see hye jin acting in that in drama city.)

Guest Francesca

oh, i saw in one of the previous post, where there are pics of her in her previous projects.

any idea where can we get that? (cos i loved tt drama. n i'm curious to see hye jin acting in that in drama city.)

hi, lovely to see you here

Err... :huh: you mean this pic

45601593.drama_mbc_2002_inspector_han_hyejin071.jpg

think its a movie, not a tvdrama...blue, can you help here :unsure:

sorry, can't help you with city-sweet 18 either...

Guest Francesca

And also check out behind the scenes footage of her new apartment CF and the brief interview on set. (Think this one is the longer version of the previous one)

click the pic and follow the link --

20070509211508.118.0.jpg

credits: tvnews daum

[You’re all welcome. :blush: :D

Yes, she truly is. Welcome on board asiansupernatic. :)

My pleasure cutekid. :D

Hi eve, you can watch the TongYang cf on the site, please check the post #122.

Hey blue, you mean interview and CF snippets right? click on the pic and follow the link

http://srch.pimg.kr.yahoo.com/mms/img/51/3...000097736_1.jpg

just wait after the ads...

She is simply glowing in this interview.

HHJ's feminine care CF -- simply click on the pic and follow the link -- Enjoy!

<a href="http://www2.pullbbang.com/frame_movie.pull?movie=http://vod.pullbbang.com/pullshot0702/2007428154320.wmv&b_num=491559&shot_id=bvgyt&suer=Y&tfolder=1530176&tb=M" target="_blank">http://srch.pimg.kr.yahoo.com/mms/img/de/ea/29491586_1.jpg

</a>

ok.but how i can download that file...i watch online but at my computer just hear a voice, the video not move at all...maybee you know how to download at cafe daum, or you can upload evrything about han hye jin at youtube?

Guest Francesca

ok.but how i can download that file...i watch online but at my computer just hear a voice, the video not move at all...maybee you know how to download at cafe daum, or you can upload evrything about han hye jin at youtube?

Sorry eve, not much I can help there. It worked fine for me thou. Hopefully, someone on here will help you on this.

At Korea World Vision conference today, World Vision has appointed HHJ as their Official Goodwill Ambassador. :D

She looked absolutely gorgeous and happy, gotta love her! :wub: I think this is a huge event for World Vision and her, the news made healines today.

20070510115311.531.0.jpg

20070510115709.731.0.jpg

20070510114912.432.0.jpg

Guest blue_leonheart2

its inspector park moon so...

20070302180037502b0_180037_0.jpg

i think this is from sweet 18... (drama city) :D

Guest blue_leonheart2

kbs drama city <sweet 18> pictures

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=175755577

download from:

emule

ed2k://|file|%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88%EC%8B%9C%ED%8B%B0%20-%20%EB%82%AD%EB%9E%9118%EC%84%B8(2003.06.24).avi|734566400|EBE4A302A3CFDA7670D17649F9455A93|/

thanks for the pics... :D

han hye jin's looks funny and so cute on those pics..

after Jumong Han Hye Jin's resting but they are already discussing their choices as her follow up project... :D

according to http : //kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellvi ew.htm?linkid=4&articleid=20070405124017 646b0&newssetid=1352

this is from a magazine... (april issue)

where she's the cover...

20070405124017646b0_124017_0.jpg

she looks lovely...

Francesca, thanks for all the Han Hye-jin stuff that you posted, she's really a good actress with a kind heart as well...I remember watching Inspector Park Moon-soo, she had a small but good role in that drama aired a few years ago, I haven't watched Sweet 18 but that Drama City episode where HHJ starred in eventually became a full length drama that starred Lee Dong-gun and Han Ji-hye...

It's nice to see that she is resting and dedicates her free time to the less fortunate, good for her! Hope to see her soon in a new production

Guest seattlespecter

hi! does anyone know her e-mail address or the contact number of her agency? thanks.

Guest greeny

hi all..

just wanna ask, did HyeJin onni appear in Hi Dharma 2?

i think i saw her on it, but not so sure.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Francesca

hi! thanks francesca for the links but it does'nt work too. there is sound but the video does'nt move. can you provide other links to that video? thanks for the big help dude!

Try the following links, hope the links work for you this time around :mellow:

ti_yonhap_20070510204506.043.0.jpg

V000048200_54.png

Video should run smoothly after 2nd round for dial-up

or try world vision link:

World Vision

Francesca, thanks for all the Han Hye-jin stuff that you posted, she's really a good actress with a kind heart as well...I remember watching Inspector Park Moon-soo, she had a small but good role in that drama aired a few years ago, I haven't watched Sweet 18 but that Drama City episode where HHJ starred in eventually became a full length drama that starred Lee Dong-gun and Han Ji-hye...

It's nice to see that she is resting and dedicates her free time to the less fortunate, good for her! Hope to see her soon in a new production

Hi Hi Koalabear, I miss reading your posts in Jumong thread. :D I haven't watched any HHJ past drama/movies except Jumong.

This is our forum of hanhyejin. Our friend "me2snoopy" always translates the latest hyejin's korean news for us.

http://post.baidu.com/f?kw=%BA%AB%BB%DD%D5%E4

Hey rania65, wow, thats where you all are.....HHJ's Chinese fan club. Can you post here often and your friend too, its good if we all can help to provide the latest news/ pics of HHJ :D I'm afraid my understanding of Chinese is not up to par :blink:

Guest blue_leonheart2

hi all..

just wanna ask, did HyeJin onni appear in Hi Dharma 2?

i think i saw her on it, but not so sure.. :sweatingbullets:

yeah she's in that movie... :)

Guest thislove

I only noticed her after seeing Jumong. Didn't know she was in so many other dramas. :rolleyes: She;s very pretty!!!