Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest Francesca

Thanks blue :w00t:

Some screen caps: Korean International Jewelry fair 2007 and watch the behind the scenes video here - aahatv

copyof11id9.jpg

copyof3mn5.jpgcopyof31kd8.jpg

copyof4hu7.jpgcopyof5bb3.jpg

copyof8vp8.jpgcopyof91jn3.jpg

copyof11zy3.jpgcopyof13rb2.jpg

copyof14wy8.jpgcopyof17zg9.jpg

copyof154wo0.jpgcopyof16pf9.jpg

----------------------- Edited: I haven't seen this before on here, just thought I'd put 'em in one post

The Day Fall Collection '06 -

2205theim1es3.jpg

2205theim2ab0.jpg

2205theim3nx8.jpg

tdf1gv1.jpg

tdf6zc3.jpg

tdf4pn1.jpg

tdf5ro4.jpg

tdf3yo6.jpg

tdf2tg2.jpg

tdf7ux2.jpg

credits: The day + imageshack

Guest Francesca

Thanks to Dramaok <3

한혜진, 김옥빈, 누가 '쩐의전쟁' 번외편 출연?

Han Hye-Jin, Kim Ok-Bin, Who Will act in 'Money War' Bonus?

SBS Wed/Thur. drama 'Money War' finished with top ratings but starting on the 11th, it will be followed with 4 'bonus episodes,' however upon news that lead actress Park Jin-Hee [박진희] will not participate in the bonus round due to health reasons and her commitment for new film `만남의 광장 [Meeting Plaza]' SBS is currently looking for a new lead actress. Han Hye-Jin [한혜진] of MBC 'Jumong' and Kim Ok-Bin [김옥빈] of KBS 'Hello Dear God' are among the candidates, but drama producers have not yet confirmed their decision though audience can expect to meet the new face of 'Money War' soon. Meanwhile lead actor Park Shin-Yang [박신양] will continue to participate in the bonus round.

news src: mydaily

+ dramoak

----------

:blink: If this is true...

I'm glad she passes up MW bonus round :ph34r:

Hope you made it safely today to Laos and enjoy this amazing experience!! Travel safe!

Thanks to Dramaok <3

한혜진, 김옥빈, 누가 '쩐의전쟁' 번외편 출연?

Han Hye-Jin, Kim Ok-Bin, Who Will act in 'Money War' Bonus?

SBS Wed/Thur. drama 'Money War' finished with top ratings but starting on the 11th, it will be followed with 4 'bonus episodes,' however upon news that lead actress Park Jin-Hee [박진희] will not participate in the bonus round due to health reasons and her commitment for new film `만남의 광장 [Meeting Plaza]' SBS is currently looking for a new lead actress. Han Hye-Jin [한혜진] of MBC 'Jumong' and Kim Ok-Bin [김옥빈] of KBS 'Hello Dear God' are among the candidates, but drama producers have not yet confirmed their decision though audience can expect to meet the new face of 'Money War' soon. Meanwhile lead actor Park Shin-Yang [박신양] will continue to participate in the bonus round.

news src: mydaily

+ dramoak

----------

:blink: If this is true...

I'm glad she passes up MW bonus round :ph34r:

Hope you made it safely today to Laos and enjoy this amazing experience!! Travel safe!

I wanted HHJ to lead this drama but Kim Ok-bin was already selected as the female lead...we guys would really want to see HHJ again...we could still wait for the meantime

link to article:

http://dramaok.blogspot.com/search/label/Kim%20Ok-Bin

Guest mama bear

wow! han hye jin has an underrated thread...i find her adorable...

song il-gook and han hye jin's face compliment each other in jumong...their face kinda look similar..making them look more compatible.opinion.

Guest blue_leonheart2

too bad... well maybe its not meant for her...

anyways im sure there are projects that are lined up for her because her past dramas are high raters...

she's just spending her time helping other people...

maybe that's why she's so blessed...

thanks for the pics francesca........ :D

Guest blueyellowred

Han hye Jin, "Song Hye Kyo and I were alumni of all girls Highschool"

May 03, 2007: Actress Han Hye Jin of the popuar drama "Joo Mong" revealed that Song Hye Gyo and her were classmates at the same all-girls high school but she never had the opportunity to talk to her.

On the May 2nd broadcast of SBS 'Live TV Entertainment," Han Hye Jin said with an unseemly smile, 'Song Hye Gyo and I were not close friends."

She added, "At that time during high school, Song Hye Gyo was already famous. She was starring in "Soonpoong Clinic," she was the friend that everyone envied. There wasn't a chance for me to conversate with her."

She also revealed, "During junior high school, I really wanted to be an actress and went on countless auditions. But no one ever picked me

:D well she's a known actress now with her high rating shows and awards...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francesca

Hye Jin eonnie in Laos, miss her too but I still think she made a wise decision.

Someone just uploaded a clip, you can watch World Vision snippet here

Screencaps:

l3hq5.jpgl9xr2.jpg

l7ml3.jpgl6nr3.jpg

l10rv6.jpg

l1als2.jpg

l11ux7.jpgl12eu6.jpg

l4xw7.jpg

l5go1.jpg

l14fc7.jpg

l15oy5.jpg

l2ki6.jpg

l8ch8.jpg

credit: imageshack + daum + frances

---------

Edited: just google, can't believe my luck :w00t:

More news from WV :D

han_1.jpg

Last week, Ms. Han Hye Jin, a well-known Korean television actress and goodwill ambassador for World Vision Korea, came to Lao PDR to visit with poor communities in Savannakhet Province

Ms. Han, who is best known for playing the character Soseono on the popular Korean drama series Jumong, spent four days (11-15 July) trekking through villages in Sepone and Nong districts to learn more about issues such as food insecurity, children at risk, and the UXO problem in Lao PDR.

han_2.jpg

Ms. Han foraging with two sisters in Nong District

Upon her return to South Korea, Ms. Han intends to use her visibility in Korea to give voice to the poor by raising awareness and funding for World Vision’s work in Lao PDR and in other parts of the world. “I realize that Korea has many things and we should use our plentiful resources to help those in need,” she said. “I’m here in Laos so I can apply my fame and money towards helping people.”

Ms. Han believes her message will carry special meaning with Korean audiences after having met with poor families and hearing their heart-wrenching stories, especially from the children. “I will always remember two young sisters I met in Nong District. Even though they lived in poor conditions and alone, they were still very kind and smiled a lot. I hope to be able to help them and keep in touch with them,” she said.

“Now after meeting with everyone, I really want to encourage my fellow Koreans to raise funds for these poor communities and I know I can do a lot through sharing my experiences.” Ms. Han shared.

For Ms. Han, who only recently partnered with World Vision Korea as a goodwill ambassador, this was her first trip to a developing nation. As she reflected on her journey in Lao PDR, she said hopes to travel to other developing countries in the future to continue broadening her understanding of global issues in order to further influence her community and fans at home to take action in the fight against poverty.

World Vision in Lao PDR is Christian humanitarian organization working in 31 districts across 6 provinces, including Savannakhet, where Ms. Han spent the duration of her time.

Source: World Vision Laos

Guest Francesca

Random coloured World Vision official pics

15226558wt2.jpg

62118027cn5.jpg

36528044yo3.jpg

97698819pt8.jpg

credits: daum media + imageshack

----------------------------------------

Back into the spotlight as HHJ attended the CD F/W '07 fashion show tonight

200707272037451001_1.jpg

20070727205809.731.0.jpg

20070727204421293.jpg

2007072800370076582_003406_0.jpg

credits: newsen + yahoo + empas

HHJ looked classy and elegant in this black dress, love the belt ... flawless, radiant skin with or without makeup

thanks for all the pics...Francesca...HHJ is truly kind hearted and very religious...she just came back from the Love Sonata Revival Japan 2007 Concert in Japan together w/ her co-stars in Jumong...got to see the concert on the net and it was a religious concert...it was really touching to see Korean stars in touch with God...like HHJ...here's the clip from the concert...you will get to see HHJ sing in the 1 hour and 45 minutes part of the concert...

link: mms://61.250.83.170/onnuri/vod/lovesonata/lovesonata_tokyo_200.asf

I have the video but I can't upload it yet until tomorrow but I'll upload it as soon as I get time

Guest Francesca

thanks for all the pics...Francesca...HHJ is truly kind hearted and very religious...she just came back from the Love Sonata Revival Japan 2007 Concert in Japan together w/ her co-stars in Jumong...got to see the concert on the net and it was a religious concert...it was really touching to see Korean stars in touch with God...like HHJ...here's the clip from the concert...you will get to see HHJ sing in the 1 hour and 45 minutes part of the concert...

link: mms://61.250.83.170/onnuri/vod/lovesonata/lovesonata_tokyo_200.asf

I have the video but I can't upload it yet until tomorrow but I'll upload it as soon as I get time

Thanks very much Koala :w00t: loving her endearing sweetness

This is the backstage pic with LadySL (I forgot her name) and fans, I think they became really good friend after Jumong

eb9facebb88cec868ceb829zp4.jpg

credits: imageshack + hellozang cafe daum

...will upload some new magazine pics soon.

Guest Francesca

LOVELY<3

oh^ thats Park Tam Hee! & i agree they seem to be very very close ^^

Hi there :D

--------------------------------

* HHJ appears in the August 2007 issue of Allure Magazine - Beauty - Neon Light Show *

0708beauty01yj7.jpg

76878cn0.jpg

658768dc4.jpg

lovin' this, classical looks of HHJ

0708beauty02jk2.jpg

credits: imageshack + Allurekorea

Very vibrant artistic make up and nice manicure, suited her well thou but I doubt normal girl would look good with this kind of make up in the daylight :P;):D

you're welcome dear Francesca for the video...I'm having a hard time uploading it but I'll still try to...I agree that HHJ and Park Tam-hee became really close friends after Jumong they have so many pics together on the net...and her new article in Allure...love the colors...actually HHJ looks good on it...^ ^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francesca

No worries Koala :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Modeled for the Autumn 2007 Issue of Haute Wedding*

hw1fg2.jpg

hw2eq1.jpg

hw3rv1.jpg

hw7eb5.jpg

hw4na0.jpg

hw5bi2.jpg

hw6ta2.jpg