Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest Francesca

Spokeswoman/ model for NBG and co latest off-plan apartment Serrano Palace Tower developmenton on Serrano & 7th St, Los Angeles.

CF video online : http://www.nbgihomes.com/korean/Default.aspx

download from: www.nbgihomes.com/flashKr/tvcf2.flv

Great find rania!! Thank you so so much! :w00t::w00t::wub:

Woah ... love it! love it! :wub:

I love the way they portray HHJ as a fencer in the "Fate 2007" CF, cool and sassy.

I have read the news on the site, seem to me their sales pitch "built beyond expectation", delivers more than what they have expected, more than 100 applications have been submitted in 3 days :blink: , the result must be overwhelmed for the developer. Big congrats to HHJ!! :D They wanted to represent ‘a successful role model who can be strong yet gentle at the same time’, they sure lucky to have one too.

Here are few bg pics I was able to snatch from NBGIhomes site thanks rania for the heads up :)

bcd2bcadb3ebxp2.jpg

hhja1280at1.jpg

hhjb1280vt3.jpg

hhjb1024kf1.jpg

This is my new wallpaper now :wub:

prPic.jpg

phiPic.jpg

credit: nbgihomes + imageshack

Guest blue_leonheart2

A Ceremony for Han Hye Jin (inside scoop)

Han Hye Jin star of the mega hit drama Prince of Legend was recently appointed as the goodwill ambassador of World Vision. Although Prince of Legend ended its’ run in March. Han Hye Jin has hardly been able to take a break because she’s been spending a great deal of her time helping under privileged people.

After hearing over her good deeds, World Vision asked Han Hye Jin to become their official goodwill ambassador. Although Han Hye Jin accepted their offer, she postponed the ceremony to be able to deliver meals and give bath to the less fortunate. World Vision is a humanitarian organization dedicated to helping community and their children worldwide by confronting the effects of poverty and injustice. Veteran actresses, Kim Hae Ja and Chong Hye Ri have served as goodwill ambassador for more than 10 years. We wish Han Hye Jin all the best and hopes she gives hope to those who need the most.

anyone knows where i can buy be strong geum soon dvd/vcd with english subtitles??? :ph34r:

Guest Francesca

Would anyone know whether han hye jin graduated from college?

yes, she did. HHJ graduated from the Seoul Arts College.

n2006080710063852001lm8.jpg

HHJ's graduation portrait --The one on the top right

Guest suejinners

^ shes sooo pretty!

i just saw the cf for the nbgi homes that Francesca posted up pictures up.. were shes fencing. Shes really pretty she has something that other actresses don't have~ thats why I like her so much ^^

Guest natural love

oh!!! She's veryy beautifulll (mak mak mak T-T) .hmm Do you know webpage about hanhejin's picture?

Guest vannessave

Spokeswoman/ model for NBG and co latest off-plan apartment Serrano Palace Tower developmenton on Serrano & 7th St, Los Angeles.

CF video online : http://www.nbgihomes.com/korean/Default.aspx

download from: www.nbgihomes.com/flashKr/tvcf2.flv

I just saw that commercial on television tonight. I kept saying that's Suseono (I killed the name) anyway. I knew I could confirm it here.

Guest Francesca

my guess is acting course :unsure: btw welcome seattlespecter=]

I just saw that commercial on television tonight. I kept saying that's Suseono (I killed the name) anyway. I knew I could confirm it here.

Lucky you :D soshuno soseono sosono :lol: ... loved the ads

While waiting for her new projects, here're the posters from Yejimiin --

news_200701-PR.jpg

news_200703-PR.jpg

news_200704-.jpg

news_200709.jpg

protopimg01ry8.gif

protopimg03ul7.gif

protopimg05jf5.gif

protopimg04ap0.gif

credit: yejimiin + imageshack

*updated: 18/10/2007*

yejimiin_01.jpg

2007_promotion.JPG

87035253si4.jpg

91733904wb8.jpg

97817729ut0.jpg

Guest Francesca

Newest CF screencaps -- HYUNDAI SUNGWOO OSTAR luxurious resort-style apartment blocks

19334413zb9.jpg

70520761hq5.jpg

84079172bl0.jpg

41311208wt5.jpg

18583362fv3.jpg

credit: paranzui + imageshack

^ thanks for the screencaps Francesca, just asking I think there was a Showbiz Extra feature on Han Hye-jin about a Cf shoot last week but I missed it, I'm not sure if the above is the one she was shooting about...any link on that video will be appreciated...^ ^

^ thanks for the screencaps Francesca, just asking I think there was a Showbiz Extra feature on Han Hye-jin about a CF shoot last week but I missed it, I'm not sure if the above is the one she was shooting about...any link on that video will be appreciated...^ ^

Guest blue_leonheart2

the second batch of pics that francesca psted was the commercial han hye jin was talking about on showbiz extra... :)

Guest asiansupernatic

i'm glad to see that she has a lot of endorsements. She also looks pretty in those photos. thank you so much guyz for sharing it. ^_^

Guest Francesca

^ thanks for the screencaps Francesca, just asking I think there was a Showbiz Extra feature on Han Hye-jin about a Cf shoot last week but I missed it, I'm not sure if the above is the one she was shooting about...any link on that video will be appreciated...^ ^

Hiya all :)

yup I think so ... not sure you mean SBS or stream entertainment news -- but you can watch all behind the scenes here -- ENTERTAINTV

guess it's the same one :unsure:

Source: diodeo

Video link!

Source: paranzui

can't find any extra info from sungwoo ostra construction site atm, only found out swostar/CF was on air last Saturday ...

Guest Francesca

Talented HHJ is featured in the June 2007 issue of Cosmopolitan Korea -- 'Spanish Rose'

b4d9c1a4c7d1bcd2bcd2b3ems6.jpg

4668f3a3dd1e4cf0.jpg

200706081645163821uh2.jpg

Backdrop -- beautiful Madrid city

4668f3a3dd1e1gn2.jpg

200706081645163823cw6.jpg

4668f3a3dd1e0jz2.jpg

200706081645163822ly1.jpg

credit: cosmo+empas+daum+yahoo

These are only few pics from the news. Anyone here subscribe to Cosmo Korea? It would be great to see all the photos.

Guest blue_leonheart2

she went to madrid for this shoot?

ah men! her beauty just matches the beautiful place of madrid... :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Francesca

she went to madrid for this shoot?

ah men! her beauty just matches the beautiful place of madrid... :w00t:

yup yup

There some news on the way...