I *heart* Perfume!

Guest queencake

I just ran out of my burberry london ):

I'd like to give A&F scents a try, but I haven't gotten around to research or asking around.

I know it's not a legit brand name perfume lol, but the guy stuff smells gooood so why not the girls :lol:

if not I might just get more london, or try something new.

I'd like something that smells AMAZING and has that sort of 'addicting' smell that you can't get enough of.

I'm open for anything, but does anyone here have a perfume like that :)?

something that you can spritz on like once on the neck and wrists and you're good to go for the whole day! haha.

if so, please do share your input! thanks in advance!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest celenaluvs

what i have:

j'adore dior

d&g mini set (1, 3, 6, 10, 18)

*d&g 3, l'imperatrice

marc jacob's daisy

*dkny be delicious blossom

chloe

elizabeth arden green tea

escada moon sparkle

*ones i wear the most

chloe smelled amazing before to me when i smelled it at the store...but i feel like it doesn't work with my skin/chemistry... :(

I think this is the current collection so far B) I share some with my mom and sis.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1

Lancome Tresor

Prada Infusion D'Iris

VS Very Sexy Hot

VS Very Sexy 2

Bulgari Pour Homme

CK Eternity Moment

CK Eternity

Chloe Chloe

Burberry

VS Mandarin Santal

Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs

Estee Lauder Pleasures

Alfred Sung Sung

Guess Guess

Juicy Couture Juicy Couture

I am thinking of buying chanel coco mademoiselle, dior j'adore, burberry minis, and some others soon. I wonder if my addiction is a bit too much now.... :P

Someone please talk me out of this! :lol:

Guest mukinsvivi

I never really used perfume, I'm in search for one....!

>< Omgah, after reading so many reviews >.> on Chloe Chloe..Im considering testing it out and buying it. Do you guys think it's a good investment? ? 60 USD for 1 oz or 85USD for 1.7 oz.

Has anyone bought the Sephora voucher perfume holiday gift? ? Mind sharing your thoughts if you have?:D

I loooove fragrances, so I collect them!

Burberry Brit

CK IN2U

Calvin Klein Euphoria

Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche

Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel No. 5

Chloé

Dior Addict 2

Miss Dior Chérie

Miss Dior Chérie Eau de Printemps

J'adore

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue

Acqua di Gioia

Givenchy Very Irresistible EDP

Guerlain Shalimar

Guerlain custom fragrance from Paris <3

L'eau d'Issey

Lancôme Hypnôse

Lancôme Tresor in Love

Marc Jacobs Lola

Missoni

Moschino I Love Love

Prada EDP

Ralph Lauren Lauren

Tiffany EDP

Tocca Stella

Versace Bright Crystal

YSL Parisienne

Accumulated over time, of course, and some of them were gifts.

I just love perfumes! These are my favorites:

m.6733.jpg

Circus Fantasy

m.4094.jpg

Fancy

m.975.jpg

Pink Sugar

m.802.jpg

Midnight Fantasy

m.3124.jpg

Harajuku Lovers - Love

m.5863.jpg

Black Star

m.600.jpg

Fantasy

and

m.2315.jpg

Wrapped With Love

I love the sweet smelling stuff. :)

Guest Swt_Azn_Qt

*~My current list of favourite perfumes and/or perfumed body mists that I currently own (which is actually my obsessions on either floral scents or sweet scents!)...~*  =^.^=

~ Baby Phat Goddess [set of 3] (Includes: perfume, shimmering body lotion, and shower gel)

~ Vera Wang Flower Princess [full collection of 3] (Includes: perfume, satiny body lotion, and foamy body polish)

~ Aquolina Pink Sugar [collection of 3] (Includes: perfume, creamy body lotion, and glossy shower gel)

~ Paris Hilton Heiress [set of 3] (Includes: perfume, body lotion, and shower gel)

~ Alyssa Ashley Fizzy [body mist]

~ So...? Superstar [body mist]

~ Calgon Take Me Away! Strawberry Green Apple [body mist]

~ Calgon Take Me Away! Blossoms Collection [set of 4] (Includes: Cherry Blossom body mist, Cherry Blossom body lotion, Peach Blossom body mist, and Peach Blossom body lotion)

~ Calgon Take Me Away! Collection [set of 4] (Includes: Cotton Candy, Pear Caramel, White Grape Peach, and Plum Raspberry)

~ The Healing Garden Beauty Sensual Plum Rainwater [body mist]

~ The Healing Garden Romance Passionate Rose Rainwater [body mist]

*~I hope to find my next one soon!~*  =^.^=

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

My all time favorite's gotta be Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It just gives me happy feeling whenever I wear it :D

Oh & I love wearing CK In2U in winter, it gives me warm feeling :)

5212842323_99d517052b.jpg

I only have two perfumes.

Burberry The Beat

& L'eau d'Issey

I love them both for different reasons. The Beat's a woodsier floral while L'eau d'Issey's a cleaner floral.

Guest msmilkt

trying to decide whether i should get the Gucci Envy Me perfume or not. It`s expensive, and EDT .. how long does this fragrance last? Review please? ^^

I own:

Marc Jacobs Daisy (One of my most fav scents because it`s perfect for everyday use. Light, fresh and flowery! I collect these, i have the black bottle, silver bottle and the EDT with the blue flower and i LOVE the new red edition!!!)

Chloe Chloe (i treasure this perfume so much and only use it for special occasions, it is a bit pricey and it`s my most fav scent: light, fresh and flowery.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (Sweeter than scents i usually go for but for some reason it works on my skin. I usually use this for parties since it`s a bit sweeter and stronger and it lasts)

Davioff Echo (Light and sweet scent for everyday use)

Nina Ricci Nina (this one is not one of favs, it`s a bit different from the scents i usually like, its stronger and muskier and it lasts for quite a while on me despite it being a EDT scent .. but the bottle's cute and it was a gift from mum lol)

YSL Young Sexy Lovely (i remember this to be another one of my sweet scents, it was my second perfume when i was younger, and though i don`t use it anymore i still have the unfinished bottle sitting with the rest of my collection lol)

Mariah Carey Lucious Pink (i think that`s what it`s called, it was her older perfume with the butterfly lid. It`s quite sweet, my first perfume that i don`t use anymore but still have the unfinished bottle)

My building collection!! The top 3 are my fav 3 scents at the moment, but i use my Davidoff the most because it`s my work perfume and it`s honestly priced and affordable (it`s my biggest bottle at 100ml) as well as having a long lasting smell.

• 1 month later...
Guest kwanstar

I don't use perfume daily, but I enjoy collecting them and I have these:

- Curious; Britney Spears

- Fantasy; Britney Spears

- Hidden Fantasy; Britney Spears

- Circus Fantasy; Britney Spears

- Paris; Paris Hilton

- Heiress; Paris Hilton

- With Love; Hilary Duff

- Cool Water; Davidoff

- Inspire; Christina Aguilera

- Euphoria; Calvin Klein

- Ralph; Ralph Lauren

- Burberry Brit; Burberry

** I had many other ones which I didn't like as much after purchasing them, and gave them away. The majority of these were purchased last year during my perfume obsession days.

Guest jawjuhh

i don't often use them lol but these are my fave<div><br></div><div>Marc Jacobs Daisy</div><div>Vera Wang Flower Princess</div><div>Coach Perfume</div><div>random Aeropostale one</div><div>Lush Honey I Washed the Kids</div><div>Harajuku Lovers Love</div>

I restocked like crazy during boxing week!! <3<3

Bought a few new ones as well as my old ones:

L L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

Parisienne by YSL

L'eau d'Issey just because everyone and their mothers seem to love it.. it's okay though.

Burberry Brit (still my fave yayaya it's generic)

Butterfly by Hanae Mori

Kenzo Amour

Guest strawhearts91

ooh my favourite right now would be Incanto; Salvatore Ferragamo.

Cool Water; Davidoff is second, followed by J'adore; Dior

I don't wear perfume often but I do own Gucci's Envy Me which I got sick of the scent quick and now every time I smell it, I feel sick. I also have MJ's Daisy but in the roller ball and I LOVE it. Will purchase full bottle after I'm done with the roller ball.

• 1 month later...

Archived