I *heart* Perfume!

Guest queencake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juny

ooh Dior Miss Cherie! o1honey, it does indeed smell good -- fell in love with it ever since I spritzed it at Sephora a year ago. Unfortunately I am restraining myself until I use up at least one bottle from my mini perfume collection~

I'm a wee sensitive to perfumes, so I can get headaches easily. Burberry London and Abercrombie 8, if layered on too much, can give me a migraine at the end of the day -- so I spritz just once. I'm not all for "overwhelming" innocent bystanders with OD-ed fragrances anyway ^^ haha

Right now, I use:

-Burberry London (bit heavy/strong for me...I really have to use the tiniest amount)

-Abercrombie 8

-Bath & Body Woks Japanese Cherry Blossom

-Masaki/Masaki by Matsushima Masaki

-Philosophy Pure Grace

Masaki & Pure Grace are very clean and light scents; not overpowering in any way. Masaki is feminine and my go-to fragrance -- my friend tried it and decided to purchase a bottle of her own from Sephora :)

if i wake up in the morning: davidoff cool water

if i sleep in and wake up in the afternoon: guess

if i sleep in and take a shower: dior addict 2 ( i have a dior mini collection, that ones my fave, runner up miss dior cherie)

going out: escada sunset heat

in the bedroom: body shop vanilla eau de toilette :D

My collection:

Victor & Rolf - Flowerbomb (ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE)

DKNY - Be Delicious

DKNY - Be Delicious Fresh Blossoms

Dolce & Gabbana - Dolce & Gabbana

The Body Shop - Moroccan Rose

Cacharel - Amor Amor

Moschino - I Love Love

Lush - Honey I washed the Kids

Tommy Hilfiger - Gold Star

Jil Sanders - Sun Delight

J. Lo - Glow

Guest <Soojin>

My favorites among all that i have ;)

Betsey Johnson~~~(its the one that i pretty much use everyday)

Harajuku Lovers ;; Lil' Angel. ( it was the first one of the set that ive got, and i got to say its the best in the whole collection)

I really want to try Lolita Lempicka, any one have any reviews on that? loll.

Guest laydeepkay

marc jacob's daisy in the air is. the. mini cooper. i love it. it's not too strong and not too weak. just a light, perfect, floral yumminess in a bottle. love!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I recently fell in love with Marc Jacobs' Splash Apple. Unfortunately I can't afford it atm :(

Guest akanelove

I usually gravitate towards fresh, clean scents with notes of jasmine, lily, or gardenia. Right now the perfumes I wear on a regular basis and rotate between are:

-Marc Jacobs Rain

-D&G Light Blue

-Chloe

-Fragonard Maman Cherie

Guest french_grl

I really want to try Lolita Lempicka, any one have any reviews on that? loll.

i really don't think that "Lolita Lempika" is the best perfume Lolita Lempika did compared to "L" or "Si Lolita" ...But it depends on your own favorite smells (flower, fruit ... )

Guest Urban.love

I currently own:

-Harajuku Lovers Baby

-D&G Light Blue

-Paris Hilton Heiress

I really love the juicy couture perfumes specifically couture couture & viva la juicy. Hanae Mori Butterfly is a really pretty scent too.

Theres so many perfumes I wanna buy, but im a broke college student with no job lol. Oh how I wish I still worked at Macys. I used to worked in fragrances and would sit there smelling all the perfumes.

Guest Tranniee

Aquolina Pink Sugar at Sephora.

this stuff smells BOMB! Like you came back from the candy store. You'll always get compliments when you spritz it on. lasts for a decent amount of time :)

when my sister bought this for me at Sephora, she managed to get her hands on it because it was literally always sold out

Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel

i was addicted to this scent. DAAA BESTTTT.

Guest hugsNkisses722

i only have these:

Magic to love

Love & Peace 2

Anna sui's secret wish

Harajuku lovers - Love

Guest Spicaa

I don't have the kind of economy to buy as much perfume as I want. I currently use Chic-issime and Lolita Lempicka, but only on fancy events.

Guest Kaila

Trying to finish my bottle of Daisy - Marc Jacobs.

So far I haven't gotten sick of the smell yet :D I still love the way it smells <3

Guest msbonbon

my first perfume was ralph by ralph lauren, then i got miracle by lancome, luscious pink by mariah carey and Dolce & Gabbana light blue. the perfume i really want but havent gotten is chance by chanel..i love that scent!

Archived