I *heart* Perfume!

Guest queencake

i currently only have DKNY be delicious right now because my friend bought it for my birthday haha. i really like burberry brit and BVLGARI in omnio amethyste.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allison1derlnd

I love Dior addict~! It's my favorite :) ! Its flowery smelling and light. I can't take perfumes that smell too strong. If it's too strong It makes me feel dizzy @_@ !

Verra Wang Love struck is another nice one too :) ! I think I'll add that to my collection next~!

I usually wear perfume for special occasions or randomly whenever I feel like it :) !

Guest Marelly

I have a lot of perfumes, but they're like the average... Paris Hilton/Britney Spears perfumes, lol.

I love sweet scents. and I use perfumes according to my mood. lol..

Well my favorite ones are for daily use... SJPNYC, Burberry and Daisy (Marc Jacobs)

Guest joongielove

I'm surprised no one said Chloe...that's my fav. :)

I also use Burberrry Brit, and Gilly Hicks Perouse.

My favorite all time perfumes are: Calvin Klein's One Summer for women and DKNY's Be Delicious. Both are light, fresh, citrus & fruity scents. I can't stand heavy perfumes because they give me headaches, so I usually go for subdued fragrances. :)

Guest graceyoon

i generally don't wear perfume but when i do i use chloe by chloe... i also use and like michael kors very hollywood

Guest muffingrl

My favorite "everyday" scent is the original Juicy Couture perfume. It's a light, sophisticated floral with no trace of sweetness. For special dates I like to wear Chloe by Chloe, an ultra feminine, fresh floral, also smells a bit like honey to me. When I'm feeling particularly bold, I go for Gucci Flora, which is one of the most complex scents I own. It just makes me feel very confident.

Guest thoakun

I wear relaxing fragrance by Shiseido. It's nothing outstanding, but the scent is very pleasant, just like shiseido products.

Guest mastermei_

I tend to lean more towards either fruity and girly or coconut sweet scents.

My favourite is either D&G L'imperatrice 3 or Laura Mercier Crème Brulee eau de parfum

I also love Paco Robanne Lady Million for night time

Guest yujun

i use a solid perfume i made, it is a blend of vanilla, rose otto, lemon and bergamot essential oils. smells like a rose-lemon cake.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maroonballoon

I have so many perfumes to complement my mood at the moment lol and also what season it is.I feel incomplete without perfume. 
To feel pertty: Cacharel "Amor Amor" and D&G "The One"
Happy Springy feeling: Tommy Hilfiger "Tommy Girl", Givenchy "Ange ou Démon Le Secret" <--smells a bit like candy!
When I feel sophisticated or serious: Chanel "Chance Eau Tendre" and DKNY "pureDKNY Verbena"
Cold Winter days: Sweeter scents are awesome like Givenchy "Hot Couture EDT"
You guys should check out www.fragrantica.com, they have literally every commercialized perfume along with ratings, ingredients,suggestions on when a perfume is good for what occasion etc..And they showcase upcoming perfumes too so if you're into that, it keeps you in the loop! :)

Guest rachilde

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Dorian is my go-to.  Basically smells like vanilla and Earl Gray tea with a bit of floral in the background.  Inspired by Oscar Wilde's Dorian Gray character.
I can't wear flat out floral perfumes because they always smell bad to me.  I smell best in fruity or foody perfumes--but it's often tough to find perfumes that fit in this category without also being really boring.  I mean a crisp apple scent is nice, but it's kind of uninspired.  I like scents that are bold and decadent as well as really playful.  BPAL had a perfume called Pumpkin V that smelled exactly like a pumpkin latte, for example, and it was really fun to watch my then-boyfriend wander around wondering where the pumpkin latte was coming from!  BPAL's Perpetum Bonnum smells like cherry soda, and I get compliments on it all the time.

Guest tofuxx

ralph by ralph lauren is my go to scent for anything. love it.
but my friend just got me twirl by kate spade for my bday and i think its a nice summer scent.  flirty, fruity and sweet
i also like sheer by aerie. light, girly, floral
i remember smelling a bunch of the clean perfumes at sephora and i really liked a bunch of them.  they all had this light and fresh smell.  just realized the similarity in packaging the aerie perfumes have w/ the clean perfumes.

• 1 month later...
Guest aliciaatethesandwich

Viva la Juicy is the only Juicy Couture scent I like and it's my favorite of all time. I got Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Christmas and I like it and all, but I really think it's just good for the spring time. I really like Princess by Vera Wang too. Lady Million by Paco Robanne is pretty mature but I like it because it's really sensual and sexy for the night time.

Guest nana★

hanae mori butterfly and lychee blossom from the body shop (I think it's discontinued now...?) I really like light fruity scents heheunfortunately the scents of both fade pretty fast...
I really like daisy by marc jacobs too! Though I probably won't get it for a while ahhh

Archived