I *heart* Perfume!

Guest queencake

Guest XXPINKIFIED

Versense by Versace - it has a really nice fresh scent, i love it!

Chloe Eau de Toilette Spray - very feminine & girly smell

Princess by Vera Wang - smells very sweet an girly

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Littlofoott

smells for 2012 please .

Have these in rotation, in a way I hate them now and need something new....

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Chanel Chance

Guest blacktea_1

I'm fascinated by perfumes haha Like when I go to stores I like to sniff and test out different perfumes, even ones I've tried already. Because sometimes, my opinion changes of the scent. I rarely test it out on myself though (just the ones I really like, or the ones I THINK would look smell good on me) But as much as I like perfume, I only use one: Jo Malone's English Pear & Freesia cologne. It starts out floral, then turns musky (imo), then an in between at the end of the day (which is when I like smelling it best).

I have a wishlist of perfumes I want to try, as well as men's cologne. Maybe some day soon...

- Burberry Classic (warm and last time I remembered it seemed to smell good on me)

- FLOWERBYKENZO (I want it because in my head, I imagine it would be a good spring smell/summer, haven't actually tried it yet)

- Viva la Juicy

- Juicy Couture

- Couture Couture

- Peace Love & Couture (all JC ones I'm curious to try because I'm not usually one for sweet scents except a JC one that I can't remember)

Guest shoppingfreak614

I'm collecting perfumes these days! I wear Stella, Chloe and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique most of the time, and wear Versace crystal noir and Dior addict for night-time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest emily25

i dont have that many

DKNY GREEN APPLE----MY Favorite

Baby Phat-Goddess

GLO -JLO

DIANDRA

NAUTICA

I owned 5 Types of Perfumes but i like to use -  "christina aguilera perfume"

Christina_Aguile_4eabd9134fe70.jpg

Guest winterbaby0

Jo malone french blossom. I sometimes layer it with jo malone french lime blossom or nectarine blossom. They all smell so good...everyone always asks me what I'm wearing :D

Guest paintyourxtarget

do you guys have a 'signature scent', like one perfume that you wear most often and think represents you?

I've tried a bunch of different perfumes and I like the way they smell, but I haven't found one that I'm love with or wear consistently :|

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Lolita Lempicka

Burberry Brit

Guest shururu

I normally switch between Vera Wang Princess and Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue depending on my mood, but lately I've been really liking Taylor Swift Wonderstruck and Vera Wang Lovestruck. I only purchased rollerballs of the two, though.

My guy friends really like my taste in perfume though, so I'm pretty content with my choices xD

My ultimate favorite perfume is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. It's amazing.

P255506_hero.jpg

I also like the DKNY Be Delicious.

1016.jpg

I've tried a few others as well, but it takes forever for me to use up a bottle of perfume, so for now I'm sticking with these two ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

I've become obsessed with perfume in the past six months. I love woody orientals (Hanae Mori Butterfly, Coco by Chanel), but I am trying to get more into florals for this spring.

Also, I have to tell you guys about Possets.com. It's a perfume oil company run out of Cincinnati and it's amazing. The creator, Fabienne, has practically a hundred different perfumes that all come in 10ml bottles for $10 each. The range is fantastic, but she specializes is delicious gourmands, so if you want to smell delectable, her stuff is for you. She has a huge cult following (similar to BPAL or Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab) and she puts out new fragrances every few months. AND she gives you two free samples of your choice with each bottle that you order.

I know it sounds like I'm advertising, but her stuff is just so awesome that I had to name drop it here for anyone else who is scent-addicted. I have become so accustomed to perfumy scents that contain alcohol that it was really shocking to put on a scent that seemed to completely seep into my skin and just smell...natural. Perfume oils warm to your body temperature the way most perfumes do not. My favorites from her are Seraphim, Madame X, and Bar Sinister.

-ginger

Guest kittenmasks

For summer, I like scents with citrus notes. I used to wear the Escada scents that were released seasonally, but now I've switched to wearing Diptyque's Oyedo. I love how it mixes with my skin - the scent is never too strong.

During the winter/fall, I wear Le Labo's Ambrette 9. Super soft and delicate, it's perfect for any occasion. Le Labo can be quite pricy, but they have a sample program where you can try small vials of their scents. They also mark each bottle with a specialized label, indicating how long the perfume is good for (usually 2 years from creation date). All of their scents are produced the day you order it. They really take perfuming to the next personalized level.

Guest x-serendipity-x

I think J'adore from Dior is quite nice. However, nothing beats Success by Beauty Society from all the perfumes I've tried before. I wonder if anyone else has tried it? I think you can only order it online. It smells like peaches and cream, with some floral scent mixed in there as well. I just like more natural and fruitier scents in general. It's actually more expensive compared to J'adore too, even though it's not as well known. And it's a roll on type of perfume (though that might help make it last longer).

Archived