Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hhills84

Notice by dramabeans:

Queen of Reversals’ future still in limbo

Queen of Reversals is STILL not sure if it’s going to extend the drama, and MBC has announced that it will base its decision on the ratings performance of this week’s episodes. The series was originally scheduled for 20 episodes, then announced that it would add 2 episodes, then followed that with an announcement of a potential 10-episode extension on top of that.

I can’t believe they are deciding about the future of the show when this week’s episodes are the drama’s 17th and 18th. This latest information was provided by a senior executive with MBC’s drama department, who stated, “For the extension to be decided, Queen of Reversals‘ 17th and 18th episodes will have to have viewership ratings of more than 17%.”

Too bad it has only been averaging 11%-12% in the ratings thus far. MBC is either being VERY hopeful about a drastic upswing now that SBS’s Giant is over, or it’s giving the drama a half-assed chance to “prove itself” this late in the game. Are they forgetting that Athena premieres this week??

Plus, MBC still hasn’t decided which drama will follow Queen of Housewives, which makes them seem rather precipitate for dropping Birdie Buddy without a concrete plan. The next show would fill the gap until the upcoming anticipated drama The Duo (aka 짝패), whose production has undergone some delays, is ready to air. Talk about cutting it close. And you wonder why you have no hits anymore, MBC?

Via E Daily

Guest hhills84

58435271.png

85614816.png

75797062.png

16362550.png

11924147.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dgDFmwzYSU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7fTGcibEJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmATkEi1VOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODzWbQgepM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZbjOOYXYY

Cr: 7092010@youtube; Bianca631118@youtube: pics captured by me

oh how I missed this thread while being away :mellow: , so glad to be back! Thanks to hhills84 for keeping it updated with PSH's goodies, i'm having a lot of catching ups to do, so many new pics and vods to view...hehe ;) Now let me go watch ep. 16 w/subs, haven't seen it yet and I can't wait, i'm loving Yong Shik's character more and more and don't mind at all now if he ended up with TH at the end, the drama would be more interesting that way...

Guest hhills84

@angelface: Hi!! I miss you :). Yong Shik is so cute, and every week he has more scenes, now I think that the drama turns around him :wub:

@aki_wagi: When he has gone to Japan always he has been surrounded with many fans. But I believe that still he is an actor not very known in other sites, he should be more valued.

Finally the drama will be extended.

Dramabeans:

Ten additional episodes confirmed for Queen of Reversals

This isn’t a surprise, but more of a relief: MBC has finally come to a decision regarding the fate of Queen of Reversals: The series will now end with Episode 30 instead of Episode 20. Extension negotiations had bandied about numbers ranging anywhere from two extra installments to twelve, before settling on a final number of ten.

The drama had been hanging in limbo for weeks while broadcast execs tried to decide what to do with it. MBC had already dropped Birdie Buddy and found themselves without a suitable drama to slot in until their next (The Duo) would be ready to air next year.

Even so, MBC was tentative about Queen of Reversals being stretched to fill the time, probably because its ratings (10%-11%) have not been high enough that they would spur extension talk in normal circumstances. But these aren’t normal circumstances. (One senior executive had stated last week that the extension would be granted if the latest two episodes hit 17%. They didn’t, but the jump to 14% was apparently enough to sway them.)

This means Queen of Reversals will air through January, leaving The Duo — starring Chun Jung-myung, Han Ji-hye, and Lee Sang-yoon — to take over in early February.

What say you — will the five extra weeks endanger plot and slow the momentum, or will it allow more fun romance developments and time to build its viewership?

Via Joy News

Guest hhills84

If I were Kim Nam Joo I kiss him without hesitation :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D43wVqCbJA

Preview episode 19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrxu5BIdwU

2f24d27656436e518601b0d.jpg

d7d86f1682e317cd6438dbd.jpg

5f449c073da944a109fa936.jpg

3f9c10f0a8e18694f3d3857.jpg

f08fc9550738096a42a75b8.jpg

2010121423191310011jpgh.jpg

693dcda8f44bab444a36d6a.jpg

Guest jenny_ross

If I were Kim Nam Joo I kiss him without hesitation

hahaha, me too :lol:

I think Tae Hee will eventually reunited with her husband, although she needs a stronger man.

hahaha, me too :lol:

I think Tae Hee will eventually reunited with her husband, although she needs a stronger man.

lol...me three!!! :w00t: That's typical, but I hope that the writer would go for something new ,unexpected and ofcoz what most viewers would like to see... :PB)

more of our adorable Yong Shik...

1811.jpg

1821.jpg

182f.jpg

1831.jpg

sihoosnap20101108153214.jpg

Cr: Shihoosoyeon.com

Guest rainyrainy

awwwww my first korean actor crash :)

loooooved him so much in prosecutor princess , soo Inwoo was the cuuuutest lawyer ever :)

but couldn't watch him in queen of reversal becoz I didn't want him not to get the female main lead :phew:

Guest aki_wagi

@aki_wagi: When he has gone to Japan always he has been surrounded with many fans. But I believe that still he is an actor not very known in other sites, he should be more valued.

Finally the drama will be extended.

yeah, i know ....he's such a good actor...plus great body...hehe...what a relief!!! the drama will be extended...even the rating is not what they expected,but i want to watch him more n more! hehe...本当に可愛い! :wub: :wub:

nice to meet u hhills84

awwwww my first korean actor crash :)

loooooved him so much in prosecutor princess , soo Inwoo was the cuuuutest lawyer ever :)

but couldn't watch him in queen of reversal becoz I didn't want him not to get the female main lead :phew:

i think you're right,at first i don't want to watch this drama coz u know the leading lady kinda ~~ u know what i mean...but he's simply irresistible... blush.gifblush.gif

Guest jenny_ross

he's simply irresistible

he is so compelling that when viewed and then can not stop watching it :ph34r:

looking forward to what will happen in the next episode ;)

Guest hhills84

I agree with you girls although in the first time I don´t want to see him making a second role, now I´m very happy with this character, and want to see another and another chapter to enjoy with him.

Finally the drama will be extended another time so it finalized with 32 chapters. A great gift for Christmas. And after I see the pics I have a small hope that he finally ends up with the girl.

By Dramabeans:

Queen of Reversals spoiler and extension

MBC’s Queen of Reversals has just been extended… AGAIN. They added two more episodes, taking the total episode count to 32. That leaves six more weeks for the drama to either make Hwang Tae-hee (Kim Nam-joo) fall in love with Gu Yong-shik (Park Shi-hoo), or else go down in flames. I’m thinking they’ll go with the first option if they know what’s good for them.

Okay, fine, that’s probably just my Second Lead Syndrome on overdrive. But really, what else are we gonna do for twelve more episodes if that’s not where this train is headed? I don’t even care if that’s not where you end up, so long as there’s enough romance to tide me over for the detour, if you catch my drift. (I lied. I DO care, but kisses make up for a lot, ‘s all I’m sayin’.)

Queen of Reversals has been steadily ticking up in the ratings, and Monday’s Episode 19 hit 15% (AGB Nielson), its highest ratings yet. I have a feeling the kiss will make tonight’s ratings even higher, eh? The extension’s value is twofold for MBC: Queen of Reversals is growing its audience (now that the romance is kicking in, of course) and The Duo gets more time in pre-production, as its successor.

The news of the extension announced that the original extension for ten episodes was announced after the two-episode extension, bringing the total to twelve, not ten. Well whatever. Are there twelve more kisses? ‘Cause then I’ll keep count.

Via Sports Chosun, Star News

3d8bc400649bdb5f728b658.jpg

201012190019.jpg

ed1d9b1587df695eb8127b0.jpg

da0d9d178600276ddc54010.jpg

035b60d59e7b97769a50270.jpg

67f2731b729fff86a686690.jpg

e462ca86060de2f16d81190.jpg

d17993c91df5b11f0eb3453.jpg

1bb4380254853e350308817.jpg

Cr: Baidu

Guest hhills84

I really like this scene, it´s the first time I see a kiss in a kdrama between the second man and the main character.

05da86120e379f56962b434.jpg

8285e004bfe00ec9e850cd4.jpg

cf9e240a63a5f9847acbe10.jpg

8134823b7e86908c7c1e714.jpg

d32ffb2cbb3bc7b098250a3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLZJ7G12Lw

Cr: Baidu & Bianca631118@youtube

Archived