7 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Why do we always have withdrawal symptoms whenever she about to finish her drama? Haha guess we are afraid she will go MIA for a long time after the drama ends. Let's look forward to next week for now, hope SBS throw us some goodies to appease our hunger :sweatingbullets:

Yes, this kind of symptoms always make me frustation...:tears: moreover she has just a little screen in RDTK lately, no romance too :tears:

Will she go? When?

My last hope, episode 20 will reveal and solve everything, more seo jung scene, OTP scene, Doldam family gathering together.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, hyunjingogogo said:

Actually, for me it's fine if she doesn't join the reward trip AS LONG AS jump gives her a time to rest. But my fangirling heart want her to join the trip so that we could see her a little longer before going MIA.

What about make some hastag to demand her get a proper rest time from jump? Or we can bombard jump with our tweet pleading for her holiday lol. Well, just my thought tho

hahaha I have thoughts of that too! but well not sure its going to work but I did tag Jump on one of my tweets haha

I'll like to see pics of her enjoying her holiday, we didn't get to see much for AOHY trip :tears: bec when I see her in LEWF she's so fun to watch when on holiday on top of that she deserves it of course, unless she has her own holiday plans already with JHB.

waves to @d2wach haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you again.

@anggun11 yes sigh, HJ's scene is not as much in RDTK as compared to AOHY so I guess we didn't get enough of her, the barley tea couple is so sweet too that we want to see more of them together but as said, RDTK main theme is still medical hence romance is only the side story, but I will cherish whatever they have given us cos its really very sweet and cough cough cheesy :phew:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

hahaha I have thoughts of that too! but well not sure its going to work but I did tag Jump on one of my tweets haha

@anggun11 yes sigh, HJ's scene is not as much in RDTK as compared to AOHY so I guess we didn't get enough of her, the barley tea couple is so sweet too that we want to see more of them together but as said, RDTK main theme is still medical hence romance is only the side story, but I will cherish whatever they have given us cos its really very sweet and cough cough cheesy :phew:

Hahaha....GOOD JOB...B)

I want too those cheesy scene... YYS very match with childern, i hope to see our OTP have a scene with their childs...hehe

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, hyunjingogogo said:

Actually, for me it's fine if she doesn't join the reward trip AS LONG AS jump gives her a time to rest. But my fangirling heart want her to join the trip so that we could see her a little longer before going MIA.

What about make some hastag to demand her get a proper rest time from jump? Or we can bombard jump with our tweet pleading for her holiday lol. Well, just my thought tho

I hope she gets to rest after the drama but Wouldn't they send her if she didn't have a schedule??She must be busy again<_<She was busy after OHYA too but managed to go to Phuket so It worries me.Also,knowing JUMP they won't even see the tags after 2 months.They are a bit slow...

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

I hope she gets to rest after the drama but Wouldn't they send her if she didn't have a schedule??She must be busy again<_<She was busy after OHYA too but managed to go to Phuket so It worries me.Also,knowing JUMP they won't even see the tags after 2 months.They are a bit slow...

Sighhhhhh I know right, just a shot...yep I hope she is not packed with CF after CF immediately after the drama like after AOHY although we are all delighted to see her. But fact is we didn't expect her to be in another drama so soon, so after doing 2 dramas in a year, she badly needs the break, and I thought a break with RDTK family would be good. Price of fame and popularity, your time isn't your time anymore. Still not happy with Jump though,

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:

Well, as much as i suspect jump, lets just positively assume that hyunjin choose to peacefully rest at her parent house instead of going abroad for holiday. Vacationing with friends is fun indeed, but going abroad is honestly a bit tiring especially when they pack ur holiday schedule. So i'll just keep my faith that it's her choice to rest properly at home. But, if there's an up date that hyunjim keep working after this show (while the other crew vacationing), i don't know how i'll stand jump anymore. I'll might fly to korea burning their building after kidnapping hyunjin home 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, hyunjingogogo said:

Well, as much as i suspect jump, lets just positively assume that hyunjin choose to peacefully rest at her parent house instead of going abroad for holiday. Vacationing with friends is fun indeed, but going abroad is honestly a bit tiring especially when they pack ur holiday schedule. So i'll just keep my faith that it's her choice to rest properly at home. But, if there's an up date that hyunjim keep working after this show (while the other crew vacationing), i don't know how i'll stand jump anymore. I'll might fly to korea burning their building after kidnapping hyunjin home 

Whoah hold your horses hehehe...but yeah instead of vacationing she is still working because of Jump, I'll start to throw darts at Jump too...she needs a well-deserved break anywhere but please post something on your twitter so we know where you are HJ!

• Like 4

so happy to release that hyunjinie because romantic doctor  have more new fan in Arab world , i was looking in Arabic kdrama site and IG  , wow she is now very poplar and they  are looking for her old drama and tv shows 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, samaf said:

so happy to release that hyunjinie because romantic doctor  have more new fan in Arab world , i was looking in Arabic kdrama site and IG  , wow she is now very poplar and they  are looking for her old drama and tv shows 

Wow that is great! its sadly not so as mine, I mean our local newspaper even did a email interview with YYS but not with SHJ why? whereas at least Indonesia did with both, I'm so sulky about that. our cable channel TVN is launching a movie channel and they are bringing korean actors over like Kim WooBin, Kangdongwan,ShimEunKyung and YeoJinGoo, will there be a day when they bring HyunJin over? *pleading eyes*

uxBqua3.jpg

cr:Hentori IG

I'm still sad that she can't make it for the reward trip. and sad that her drama is ending soon.:tears:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Im still sad that she can't make it for the reward trip. and sad that her drama is ending soon.:tears:

Barley tea couple, saranghae, i love you, wo aini, ashiteru, je t'aime, aku cinta kamu, what's more...

• Like 3

hello

If we did not mention the work
What is Seo Hyun Jin program in the coming days ?
First her mother if  not completely retired she will be in a period of work
Her friends working  this days 
other ohhaeyoung  she traveled on a trip to the US  after her drama  probably she will  return to work
What I think !
 probably  hyunjin will  do volunteer ,previously she said it was comfortable with
But there is another possibility just sitting in her family's house to play with a puppy ,reading books ...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, samaf said:

hello

If we did not mention the work
What is Seo Hyun Jin program in the coming days ?
First her mother if  not completely retired she will be in a period of work
Her friends working  this days 
other ohhaeyoung  she traveled on a trip to the US  after her drama  probably she will  return to work
What I think !
 probably  hyunjin will  do volunteer ,previously she said it was comfortable with
But there is another possibility just sitting in her family's house to play with a puppy ,reading books ...

Not likely, she must have something on else she would not miss the reward trip. It was said she would go if her schedule allows, but I guess they couldn't reschedule it so she can't go. Although she is the homebody type but if its a team thingy like this, I'm sure she will choose to join them for that short vacation rather than stay home and play with her puppy which she can also do after that. I think she treasures everyone she works with so she won't choose to stay home and not go with them if she can. It must be either work or some prior appointments which cannot be changed hence she couldn't make it. Sad though cos I want to see her enjoying holiday with her Doldam family.

Anyway I don't know why I miss this pic previously, cute HJ posing for the camera :wub:

TWGF6ae.jpg

More pics, its a special PD note link here:http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009960&pgm_build_id=19505&pgm_mnu_id=46190#10000061807 called Dr Romance's Beauty

aSYdkRB.jpg

pBKRJMD.jpg

Edited by angel2013
added pic and link
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, samaf said:

actually i was thinking about time after sbs trip

this trip only has  two or tree days 

haha I see, this trip is even longer than the TVN phuket trip is a 5N/4D trip including flight time. she will have a good 3 whole days at least over there.

cZSBUvg.jpg Latest BTS stills of Doldam family, I hope its not the last since I will be missing them terribly. Their smiles, jokes and laughter, happy to see HyunJin joing another happy family for her drama! Hope she get a good rest after this.

• Like 7