16 hours ago, angel2013 said:
Pikachu this time? and it was 'Frozen' in the video, fans are seo-creative with their gifts:D from this pic it looks like sort of body wave perm? not as curly as previously

YEAY.... her hair is back...:D:rolleyes:

That hat...rabbit + pikachu?

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

This is so funny, she called fans as "customer" then the moderator imitate her.."customer"...:lol::lol:

Mesense was offering SHJ's special autograph event tickets(1~60) to customers who spend 100,000 Korean won or more at a particular store, so It seems like a reasonable expression. The remaining 40 tickets were on a first come, first served basis.:D

• Like 9

MeSense Official IG update

huhuhu gotta leave halfway this afternoon, just got back. thanks for the vids!

@jenn96 yes she looks so well rested I'm glad

@anggun11 haha yes today hairstyle is much better, looks pretty but mature

@Pointree wow that's nice of MeSense to even allow those who did not purchase to have a chance, I saw from their IG people started queuing from 10am...I wish I was in Korea then I would have queued for it.:wacko:

@supergal99 oh so it was from zootopia! the hat reminds me of Alice in wonderland though...hehehe

• Like 7

It's such a delight to see your sunshinee smile,  Hyun Jin:):wub:

"Your smile brightens up the day of all who see it.  To someone who has seen a dozen people frown, scowl or turn their faces away, your smile is like the sun breaking through the clouds."        --Dale Carnegie

C7lafUwVYAAyZsp.jpg

jIpGEDd.jpg

C7lfiBEVsAIm0VB.jpg

C7ldGYtVUAEtzyb.jpg

Spoiler

C7ldH2vVsAAxXU9.jpg

C7lZ_FYVUAAhXlb.jpg

C7lJrldV4AAyn1D.jpg

C7lJqSvVAAEr-ih.jpg

Her smile is contagious:)

Photos Cr to owners

• Like 11