16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 that's a clever way to raise funds for their future project to support HJ by HJ light. I don't think she will go on Masked Singer though.-_- and yes that past rumour abt the drama, there were quite a number of negative comments comparing her and Kim Hye Soo which was quite unnecessary. Like most of us, I hope for her next drama, she is the one who gets the offer first and not because someone rejected it again. She will always be first choice in my consideration if I am the writer/producer lol

Yes, a drama special for Seo Hyun Jin, pleaseeeeee.....

Ah really, i think she worthy to combine with such a big actor/actress, she even become big 40 Korean power celebrity. I even has a dream to become a writer, i'll do same thing like you:D

• Like 6

@angel2013 yeay... another fan sign.... still a looong way to the event...-_- i'm waiting for Estee Launder photoshoot, when they'll release it?

@jenn96 yes, i read it from twitter first, then i visited drama DC, there's a pic of a script for drama casting. I think it's middle of february when i found it or after RDTK end.

They even guessed a singer is Seo Hyun Jin because similar voice, i don't remember who is it. If she make a perform, she can pick mellow song consider she always sing the cheerful song.

@cutieloverz Haha... so it isn't Let's Eat anymore if no Doo Joon in there. King mask singer like a variety show which actors or celebrity become a guest and make a perform to sing a song while using a mask.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Wow.Looks like a queen:wub: Probably because she is one:lol:

cr:dcgall

That looks like taken from TV CF, I'm still searching for it on the web but can't find any :unsure:

@anggun11 yes still waiting for Estee Lauder photoshoot from Bali, must be very beautiful, looking forward to that.

Anyway the fansign is on Mar23 at 2pm KST.

• Like 5

@anggun11 if shj join a reality show, i think she can join running man..LOL. she will bcome d ace alongside song ji hyo.. also she can be d next monday couple with kwang soo.. LOL (just joking). I love to see her met again with kwang soo, that must be funny since other member teased kwang soo was being rejected by hyunjin in d past..LOL. i want to see all of them joking n laughing again.. runningman's rating can be increased too bcoz of hyunjinie..hehe. And if about eating things, she can had it on runningman too..they had so many delicious food.. (i'm sorry for ranting about runningman, bcoz i'm RM's fan too)

Is hyunjin already back to korea? There's no airport pic right.. i think there's a secret way for celebrity at d airport for no one notice them..

Waiting for mesense fan signing.. it will be so great to see her again in public.. i think she will wear one of mesense brand on that day..

• Like 5

@Cherrine Kim I'm a fanatic fans of Running Man too...hehehe, since RM doesn't end we still have a hope if she will become a guest again. Yes, they keep teased Kwang Soo being rejected by her...haha:lol: I want to see her play 'Hide and Seek' about ripping name tag and she can make a pair with HaHa or Yoo Jae Suk, seems HaHa is her fans when Milk days (sorry my delusion again:D)

Running Man, 2 Days 1 Night, King Mask Singer, and what's more? SHJ, please choose one:rolleyes:

Yes, may be they use a secret way, she even secretly going travel, i think that's why Jeon Hye Bin didn't take a selfie with her.

I'm sure she will, since it's for Mesense. Ah, she must be very beautiful in it.

• Like 6

MeSense Official Update new video of SS17 collection with Seo Hyun Jin. Looks like everyone likes to update on Mondays.

1 hour ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

Kolping's Facebook updated.

Daenggimeori updated

Reallyyyyy miss her :( Wonder if she's considering a new script right now because she has become a ninjia for a long time 

Thanks for the updates too! Technically its like only a month but yeah I understand how everyone is missing her.:(

• Like 7

2e place

Seo Hyun-jin Galerie

sumnail_bg.png
Seo Hyun-jin Galerie
close_x_btn.png

Statut de vote

매력 순위49%49%28%28%14%14%4%4%4%4%2%2%애교있는 49.1%따뜻한 28.1%흡입력 14%철두철미한 3.5%건강미 3.5%쩌는 1.8%
일별 투표수 추이03.0503.0603.05● 투표율(%): 73.7

Droit d'auteur © 디시 인사이드 X 마이셀 럽스. Tous les droits sont réservés.

don't know what is about this vote but hyun jin in second place

http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/service/theme.php?tidx=141

• Like 3

@samaf a lot of old pics of HyunJin are surfacing up, you can tell when people are missing her, they dig up old stuff hehehe. What's the second place thingy about? I can't tell what it is...

@anggun11 yay we see a moving and talking HJ! :tongue: I hope KNTV gives us more video promo!(but I think that is the only one they did) I like her voice in that, so so gentle!

• Like 7

Sharing these precious memories of yesteryears found in dcinside...

Isn't she seo-cute?:blush:

wjgtZjm.jpg

@samaf there's a set of photos of that swimming event:) 

she's always seo- cute in her ways even until now:)

3naRScz.jpg

oz4RZ9P.jpg

faYIezG.jpg

Spoiler

Seo-cute expression

:) water  too freezing? Relay too difficult?^_^

QpA456g.png

snj1ujr.jpg

GOLzgxD.png

.dcinside.

• Like 8

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 yay we see a moving and talking HJ! :tongue: I hope KNTV gives us more video promo!(but I think that is the only one they did) I like her voice in that, so so gentle!

Hahaha... it's only a recording from a long days ago, still hoping her latest activities.

I'm being so curious about her next project:blink:

ZaYrys.gif

Cr: RDTK_PD Notes

• Like 8