@Pointree thanks for sharing that hotelscombined TVCF! She's seo-bubbly and cute as usual! :D

@anggun11 yes I saw that first thing I logged into twitter this morning, it was so beautiful and like @kopifan I seriously didn't know MILK had such a song, its such a nice song, lol I know I can find the OST for it.

And here's a seo-classy Hyunjinie gif!

LwndmEd.gif

gif cr: SHJ DC

Twe7EHp.jpg

And Seo Hyun Jin at 60% off? oops must be dreaming...this girl's priceless and not for sale.:wink: but Daenngi meori is for sale..

• Like 10

JBxZzQZ.jpg

:heart: this Lady so much not because she beautiful,excellent in acting but most specially shj has a big heart to people who are less fortunate one, I read in the article SHJ went to Cambodia as a volunteer ( its a native villages/remote area in cambodia ) before the filming  AMO ,she stay their 15 days live like  them, she teaches the children on how to read and how to make a living prior to that I saw a picture when she middle 20s has a charity works shj carried a present to an old woman even thought she having a hard time carrying her present  she happy to meet the old woman, and when she got an award SHJ speech said ""PLEASE GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO OUR PEOPLE AROUND US AND GIVE MORE :heart:"" SHE IS ADVOCATE FOR PRO LIFE. This young LADY has a pure heart and she is a rare gem'' SHJ IS MORE THAT A SHINING DIAMOND A RARE STONE IN THIS UNIVERSE"" shines bright :star: give light to less fortunate and stay humble. YOU ARE TRULY SHINING :star: I'm so proud what you achieve on your choosen field. Stay healthy and strong :star:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

Thank you for sharing... I love it!! I love her in it!!! She's seo-cute as usual!!!:blush::heart:

I especially love this part:)

source.gif

Up-close ^_^

source.gif

gif cr : dcinside

Thank you to Peach Tree too for her video of SHJ and  bgm of MILK... The video is so beautifully made and the music is so precious.:heart:

• Like 8