Miss Universe Winner

Guest yoori

Guest daisivi

ohh the results were out 2 hrs ago? haha i just finished wtaching it. i really thought brazil was going to take the crown this year. but congrats to japan! i thought that korea was really pretty. she definitely had a really confident way of walking. i felt bad when i saw usa fall

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMILEandWINK

wow i was SURPRISEEDDDD by the result

i seriously thought venezuela or korea had it down....

not that i'm bashing japan in any way, but she kind of gives off this drama-queen feel, don't you think? :sweatingbullets:

but anyways, congratulations to her and i hope her the best on her 2007 reign!

regardless of the result, i still loved korea and USA<3

i felt soooo incredibly bad when USA fell, but you could tell from the beginning that she was really nervous

but i loved how she recovered so well, that little wink she gave to the camera was beyond cuteness<3

awww were people really booing USA when she was answering the question? :( haha guess i didn't notice cuz i was cringing that she was gonna fall again okay now i'm pissed. SO WHAT if miss USA fell? the girl recovered with more grace than some of the other girls had from the beginning. wow that booing was so completely disrespectful in every way possible. i mean, okay SORRY MEXICO that miss mexico didn't make it, but obviously the final say is up to the judges and they felt that USA deserved a spot.

<33 USA

Honey Lee's super power is for her wallet to not "dry up" so she can help missionaries?! I thought she had a good chance coming in until she said that. I liked Brazil's response to going with your brain or your heart: "Do what you think is true to your heart." And Japan's answer sounded well-versed and intelligent. Well deserved victory.

Was it just me or did it sound like the crowd was booing Miss USA? Anyone?

Guest SilenceAngel

Yes, the audience was booing Miss USA. I noticed it was the loudest when Miss USA was called to answer the question. They booed her during her answer too. I thought it was very very rude of them. I understand when they booed when Miss Mexico did not make it in TOP 5, but I don't understand why they would boo USA. I think its politics.

Guest xXSJloveXx

I was surprise she won, I thought that Miss Japan 2006 was ALOT better.

But anyways, congrats to her, very pretty!

Guest BeatofboA

not too sure about you guys but i don't think she deserves it. she's not even pretty to begin with.

Guest yuna

what's with the crown slip with Miss Japan?

hmm...I agree with most of you..I was surprised that she won...she seems...cocky to me....but I guess to the judges they saw "confidence". =_=

Guest lotusdrop

she's been dancing for 16 years, she was admitted to one of the top dancing schools in the world located in canada, she's not at level 1 -_-

she owned it, and deserved it, she is so young and yet stood out from EVERYONE else , her confidence and her charisma!!!

I TOTALLY GIVE IT TO HER!! SHE DESERVED IT!!!

it's about the whole package, NOT jsut about the face (which btw, is still very cute and beautiful)

AND I LOOOOVED her gown!!

Guest syndisome

I was completely rooting for Miss Korea until she answered the question. The translator might have sucked but it's was a mistake to answer any question with money. She should have also finished her answer short and sweet.

I think Miss Japan was really cute throughout and she had a stunning dress. Her answer was really deserving of the win. It was well thought out and she did everything with a lot of enthusiasm.

Guest XTINE__

Zuleyka's expression is priceless. :P

LMAO AGREED. But i didn't notice the crown fall.. when did that happen?

But yeah, I actually think Miss Japan looks a whole lot better without all that makeup piled on. She pulls off the natural look off better.

To be honest, I was shocked that she won though. I didn't like her walk.. or her dress. LOL :P

But still, CONGRATS to her!

Guest koneee

she's pretty! YAY FOR HER :D.

and for the person who made that "she's only pretty with makeup on"

YOUR MOM is pretty with makeup on....

Don't be dsicouraging winners, they went through a whole lot to get to where they are at now, so be happy for them.

and OMFG SHE'S 20!!! I'm 20! Gawd I'm so jealous :/

what have i been doing with me life :/

Guest SwtMsT

lol@dropping the crown pic

but congrats to her, she's pretty with or without the makeup and besides, it's more that just looks...they need to have talent and stuff too.

Guest lovelyvietgirl

she's pretty! YAY FOR HER :D.

and for the person who made that "she's only pretty with makeup on"

YOUR MOM is pretty with makeup on....

Don't be dsicouraging winners, they went through a whole lot to get to where they are at now, so be happy for them.

and OMFG SHE'S 20!!! I'm 20! Gawd I'm so jealous :/

what have i been doing with me life :/

ehhh....actually i said she is only pretty with bunch of eye makeup on..cuz i don't find her eyes to be attractive...based on looks, shes not that pretty, but never said she didnt deserve to win. she has lot of confident and that wat give her the title..i must say i really dislike her evening dress.

Guest lilpinkhearts

HEYC OOL (:

i totally didn't know!

korea got pretty far, good for them! (:

and congrats to miss japan, she's stunning.

Guest lilfairytwinkz4

LMAO AGREED. But i didn't notice the crown fall.. when did that happen?

But yeah, I actually think Miss Japan looks a whole lot better without all that makeup piled on. She pulls off the natural look off better.

To be honest, I was shocked that she won though. I didn't like her walk.. or her dress. LOL :P

But still, CONGRATS to her!

they didn't really show it. but when it zoomed out, you could kinda see Zuleyka bending down to pick it up.

Guest Shuling

okay now i'm pissed. SO WHAT if miss USA fell? the girl recovered with more grace than some of the other girls had from the beginning. wow that booing was so completely disrespectful in every way possible.

<33 USA

AMEN. And thank YOU! I thought it was incredibly rude as well. Miss USA handled the situation very well and carried on like nothing happened. I really admire her for that. I could tell her voice trembling slightly as she answered her question.... but I think she nailed it. She's smart, sophisticated, and tough. She was graceful and composed throughout the show's entirely. I'm proud to call myself an American after watching her.

I'm not gonna be biased here just because this is soompi. I'm not surprised that Miss Korea didn't win. The answer she gave to the judge's question was really bad. If she could have any type of superpower it would a wallet that's never empty? :blink: Money? Sure she said she was gonna carry out missionary work and all... but that last sentence just tainted the whole thing. Too bad. She's a gorgeous girl.

Major dissappointment!

I cannot believe she won

I knew Miss USA wouldnt win'

but I had no clue she would beat out 77 other girls

Miss Brazil was robbed!

I havent been this schoked since Nic was cheated out of winning antm cycle 5

Archived