Miss Universe Winner

Guest yoori

Guest SilenceAngel

Major dissappointment!

I cannot believe she won

I know you really want Korea to win, but do you actually thought her answer was good?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SilenceAngel

Why Miss Japan doesn't deserve to win?

If MIss USA wins, the crowd will be throwing chairs.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

AWH! YAY! I'm so glad she won!

(maybe i'm biased. :X)

she's beautiful, graceful, and has a lot of charisma. She looks even more beautiful without the makeup! O_O

btw, you don't have to be SUPER GORGEOUS to win, it's not all about looks.

and i'm sorry that you saw her as "cocky", but I think differently.

her expression was cute, haha.. you can tell she was so happy and about to cry of joy?

Guest Sungee

C'mon...look closely at Korea or Japan...they obviously went to see some doctors who helped make them prettier and bigger in the right places. Everyone nowadays is so fixed on outer beauty - for asians - the more western you look, the better.

When they get married, do you think their children will come out looking like them? doubt it.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

C'mon...look closely at Korea or Japan...they obviously went to see some doctors who helped make them prettier and bigger in the right places. Everyone nowadays is so fixed on outer beauty - for asians - the more western you look, the better.

When they get married, do you think their children will come out looking like them? doubt it.

haha, i'm not sure if this comment was to offend or to look outside the box.

Guest lovelyvietgirl

miss japan do not look western to me..and miss korean went under knife..she pretty now.

haha i don't think their children will come out looking mixed

Guest ponkie

20070528__MissUniversep3.jpg

:lol: Consider how much that crown cost, I would be like OMFG! too.

I did not see her being crowned Miss Universe coming. When it was down to her and Brazil, I had a feeling Brazil will win, but when they announced Miss Brazil as the 1st runner up.. I was like :o waaaah? Congrats to Riyo! Her getting jiggy with it during her swimsuit walk was amusing somehow, but I like it. I especially love her confidence ..not too overly confidence which is great.

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

miss japan deserves her title

we should be happy and congratulate her

i think she's pretty and besides beauty is very subjective

everyone has his/her definition of beauty

but even if she wasn't as gorgeous as some of the other contestants

her charisma and confidence made up for it xD

Guest orogold

WTF! Kurara should've won last year. AHHH, why'd Japan win this year, why not last year. T_T

ahh, congratulations to Japan I guess. ><

wow i was really surprised o__O

but congrats to Japan. I havent seen the show yet.. it's coming on tonight.

but i saw the part when USA fell.. i felt soo sorry for her =(

congrats for Korea making in the top 5! she's gorgeous

Guest innocia

i knew it i knew it (just felt like saying that XD)

shes really gorgeous. i looked at this thread the other time and her eyes are really big o_O.

oh man, shes really tall *envious*

anyway,

Miss Japan, omedeto gozaimasu!

Guest tanpopo

How about Miss Korean, I cant believe in my eyes, I like Miss Japan as well but personally, I think Miss Koren has a whole package, she's prettier.

i rather like Miss USA... but my sister said that it seemed Miss USA had a bit of a conceited thing like she knew she was going to win. i like miss USA... but I guess ppl didnt like that she fell... but seriously wit such grace. i think people hated her cuz of her "south africa" answer... its like girl, be real.

i really thought Tanzania would be in the top 5...

seriously, " a wallet that never dries up"... are you kidding me? that's like the WORST answer. after she said that, i was like there's no way she'll win

I liked Japan's answer... and the girl who got the heart vs mind question. I thought Japan's dress was a bit plain

Archived