Miss Universe Winner

Guest yoori

Guest SillyYun

Ive NEVER seen a ballet dancer with boobs not even in everday ballet schools she must be like a level 1 or something

anywho shes hot! =D tee hee

haha i agreed with that..i never seen a ballet dancer with boobs either! shes like the first one~

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JenniFOO
:o What happened witht he crown? I didn't watch the competition cause I dont have cable, but that picture makes me curious! lol Someone, fill me in, please! lol

Guest Hazy

Wow, 20 users reading this topic. =0

That was fast though... I just checked aussie's tv guide and it's on tonight at 10:30pm.

Oh and Miss Japan looks quite pretty/cute in the swimsuit picture. Though I'm not a big fan of animal print swimsuits. =)

Guest SillyYun

Make up really does wonders..miss japan looks normal in her other pics..so does miss korea in that pic..

Does anyone knows what brand are they using?

CONGRATULATION TO MISS JAPAN ON WINNING 2007 MISS UNIVERSE!!!

I was reading some of the comments about eye make-up. Eye make-up does make a different...For example, I wear eyeliner daily...so when I don't wear it people think I'm sick or something. Because eyeliner gives definition to your eyes and yeah. I'm not sure what brand they use...but apparently...in 2004 Miss Universe...Jennifer Hawkins for Australia used Covergirl.

I don't know if this is a trend or not...but I was anaylsing for the last three years. In 2005: Miss Canada won the title and Miss Puerto Rico was the 1st runner up. In 2006: Miss Puerto Rico won the title and Miss Japan was the 1st runner up. This year: Miss Japan won the title and Miss Brazil was the 1st runner up. So yeah, I don't know...is this the case or what.

But anyhow, congratulation to Miss. Japan!!!

Guest jfooleyz

Wahhhhhhhhh congrats to ms japan... i have to agree she looked very very nice... ^__^

guys who won MS. Photogenic??? i wasnt able to see that...

--EDIT--

thx Chiperaholic ^__^ :D

Guest birainy

it was really funny when Ms. USA slipped, and when she was answering the question, the crowd was booing.. 0.0

Dang it!!! I said that I was going to watch this and I totally forgot to watch it... Im so mad now >.<

I was hoping Miss Korea would win but I guess her speach wasn't all that... Im glad another asian won... it's about time...

Guest precious4e

hmmm I'm not really into pageants and stuff....I find them kinda boring to watch

but GOOO ASIA!

Guest kpopjunkie13

COngrats to Riyo Mori for winning!

shes not that pretty but she got loads of confidence

kurara chibana must be so envious of her to snag the title!

Guest smiile

i love japan's body :)

thats why she was my #5

i really wanted indonesia/usa to win but o well.

congrats to her and her...

i guess shes alright, but i dont really like how her face is just average...

she is only pretty with a whole bunch of eye makeup on...

okay look at 2006 gorgeous kurara w/o eyemakeup...

untitled1ey9.jpg

same-everyone looks better with more eye makeup

but i agree. 2006>2007

Guest mistresstigress

Not happy with the result but... congrats to her regardless.

I have to give her props because she is very natural and has pride in what she's got.

Guest SillyYun

does anyone knows who sponsor the make up? LOL It makes wonders hahaha i think i want to buy it too!

yeap i think confidence plays an important part

Guest secretz

Congrat to Miss Japan :) but i still think that miss korea should have won plus miss japan last yr was so much better in term of beauty and brain.she was just way too better.I think they gave japan the title becuz of what happened last yr. Eh? watever at least an asia country won this yr...cuz it has practically always been a latin country. once again CONGRAT!!!!!!!

Guest lovelyvietgirl

this argument is moot, eye makeup makes everyone looks prettier... can we say johnny depp in potc 3?

compare her less makeup pic to let say...miss indonesian no make up pic, i say indonesian look much better

there are actually some girls who looks nice without those makeup, and japan is not one of them

:blink: at that pic of korea without makeup...was that like a really old pic of her?

Guest lovelyvietgirl

^wow, never thought korea looked like that :blink: so was that before or after surgery?? hehe

and not to mention, miss japan from last yr still look pretty without all that eye makeup, she has kinda pretty eyes to begin with

anyway, miss japan this yr ans was smart

Archived