Miss Universe Winner

Guest yoori

Guest losborrachos

^yes, but she still didn't answer the question, which is "what kind of superpower?" have you had an essay marked down by the professor because you go about the question in this roundabout manner without directly answering the question, usually due to the fact that you don't really know the answer... yea it's the same thing... i'm not bashing miss korea, she's pretty and she has poise... but y'all need to stop calling the translator "retarded" and admit that it was a pretty awful answer...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest girl3744

but that applies to most people

for example, miss korea this year:

honey3.jpg

yea makeup does do wonders..

Can anyone do makeup this good? Teach me! :D Seriously!

Guest babyxsophie

Japan 2006 > Japan 2007

But what's done is done.

Last year's Miss.Universe looks so scary xP

I think Miss Japan 2007 is gorgeous :] But I was still rooting for Korea ^^

Guest VindictusDame

Japan 2006 > Japan 2007

But what's done is done.

Last year's Miss.Universe looks so scary xP

I think Miss Japan 2007 is gorgeous :] But I was still rooting for Korea ^^

totally. last year miss universe looks like a witch from Hocus Pocus. miss japan 2006 (kurara) should have won the crown, but too bad she didnt. haiz. but whatever, japan got it this year n i'm happy for it~

give the girl a break. you can't be photogenic everyday.

why use bad photos to try to prove something?

my point is that MAKEUP MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

I never made an attack on Miss Korea 2007, NEVER called her ugly, NEVER said she wasn't photogenic. Stop being so defensive. stop taking things so seriously!

If you bothered to read, someone before me said that Miss Universe 2007 only looks good in makeup and that's why I responded with such a post. Who doesn't look better with makeup on? <_<

& give it up already people! Japan won the title, stop the bashing, stop blaming the translator, there's really nothing you can do, so just accept it and let it go. We all have our own opinions on what happened and who should've won but it's not going to change reality. We should all really just be happy that an amazing Asian woman has won the title, that doesn't happen often and I think Riyo is a great representative of the Asian community.

Archived