[variety] Show Survival - 쇼바이벌

Guest ix3DC

Just letting you know that Episode 3 link is broken.

Thanks!

Haven't been really updating, since I don't even know what's going on really... Don't even know how the format is...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the format, they're gonna continue with the way they did it in the summer, like the tournament style thing. They brought in a bunch of new singers, as well as some of the "old" new singers, and mixed them up and divided them into two teams. And then from each team, the singer with the lowest score is kicked out of the tournament.

I've been keeping up with the show since I upload it onto youtube..but I haven't uploaded here before...maybe I will next week, (if there's even a demand for it)...anyways, I admit I haven't been that into the new round of singers. I miss VOS, and 8eight...There's not really anyone that I'm rooting for right now...Hopefully, I'll find someone to cheer on~

Guest saigon

yeah, i'm your youtube subscriber. Keep up the good work. Honestly, i don't think there's too much of a demand here. If there was, i would have uploaded.

• 2 weeks later...

dang, where the heck is episode 18?

Well, you can find it on yonnie's youtube.

I don't even watch this show, if anybody does and is willing to help explain, i would really appreciate it. I'm tried gathering up yonnie's summaries but I still don't get some of it. Like how did Tykeys pop up in the 2nd episode and not the 1st. :huh:

Well, you can find it on yonnie's youtube.

I don't even watch this show, if anybody does and is willing to help explain, i would really appreciate it. I'm tried gathering up yonnie's summaries but I still don't get some of it. Like how did Tykeys pop up in the 2nd episode and not the 1st. :huh:

I don't think the show really has strict rules or anything. They seem to be doing whatever they want, and whatever the viewers want.

What I can assume is that if some of the singers are busy that week, or they have another schedule on the same day, they don't participate, and another singer takes their place. And that worked in the beginning since it wasn't the tournament style like it is now. But now, all the singers are fixed, and are out of the competition if they can't make it.

Anyways, there's not much info in their homepage, so I don't know anything for sure...And besides, this show is gonna be cancelled due to low ratings. Apparently, they get like ~5% ratings? That really sucks. I had hope for this show..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inquinn

im new to this show.

i discovered this through naver, thanks to Sung Yoo Bin's Tell Me. lol. i liked that.

but based on the feedbacks, i would like to see more of Super Kidd, 8eight, VOS etc. (favourites?)

i personally like sung yoo bin though. haha.

i know, he might not be the most talented among the others so don't attack me for that! haha.

so sad, low rating? i watched one of the episodes and i found out that this show is interesting.

i hope they won't cancel it :(

anyway, i would love to download HQ version of the whole show. i only have the last episode.

my CB is crazy.

*edit*

but do tell me the CB links other than KoreanEnt and wackycashew..

wackycashew doesn't have them anymore right? or is it just me who isn't good in searching?

anyway, i watched one episode. 8eight is good o.O

Try godlove3494.

I'm guessing that last week's episode was the last episode. There were no previews and etc for the next episode. It's time to say goodbye to this show. The first concept of the show was much better than how it was done the second time around.

*edit*

but do tell me the CB links other than KoreanEnt and wackycashew..

wackycashew doesn't have them anymore right? or is it just me who isn't good in searching?

anyway, i watched one episode. 8eight is good o.O

DKYang is right. godlove3494 has all the episodes (I think). Too lazy to give you the links, but godlove3494's files are organized by each show, so you should be able to find it easily (unless you're not Korean...)

then click on headings 쇼, 오락프로 (Variety shows), 토(Saturday), and lastly 쇼바이벌 (showvival)

And like DKYang said, this show is finished due to low ratings. I think first season was much better as well. I liked the talent in the first season (8eight, VOS were my faves, although VOS is technically not a rookie singer..), and I felt the second season was way too rushed, trying to end the show by changing rules and such...didn't like that at all..

Hopefully, it got some of the rookie singers some recognition, and other non-rookie singers become better as well...

Archived