[variety] Show Survival - 쇼바이벌

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyfany89

anyone know any good sites to download recent show survival episodes? or are there none out yet?

^ can you use cluboox?

here's the clubbox i go to a lot

clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494

plus i have all the showvival episodes

which episode(s) do you want?

Guest htruc

I've actually done an updated post on the first page (post #3). But it needs a lot of fixing. I haven't watched the show yet, so I can't really do much but just gather information from the posts made (and there aren't too many). Anybody like to help?

Guest saigon

^ can you use cluboox?

here's the clubbox i go to a lot

clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494

plus i have all the showvival episodes

which episode(s) do you want?

I don't know why, but some clubboxes such as the one you posted simply have me as a "guest" (Son-nim), and ask me to be a member (joon-hwe-wun).

Guest flyfany89

I've actually done an updated post on the first page (post #3). But it needs a lot of fixing. I haven't watched the show yet, so I can't really do much but just gather information from the posts made (and there aren't too many). Anybody like to help?

^ I can help with you that. Since I have all the episodes, I will gather information once I get time. But as for uploading episodes..i have to see if my patience is up to it..haha

Guest saigon

anyone have the latest episode? I'm guessing somewhere from 7/21-7/23. It would be great if you could upload a HQ version of it. Creidesca's CB usually posts showsurvival, but for someone reason he/she hasn't uploaded it in a while.

I'll try to upload 07/08 and 07/14 HQ tonight to show some participation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DKYang

Hmm.......this looks interesting. I like watching new talented people.

Gonna go download past episodes. If I like this like Star King and etc. I might help out with the uploading for more recent episodes.

Btw, did some search on popular CBs, and at soompi resource forum, but can't find one with this show up to day. Any help?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest funkindagirl

this show sounds interesting...btw this hasnt finished airing has it?

dnt really fully understand the show cos i aint watched it yet but i read on popseoul that 8Eight were the winners and their debut perf. is on 25th on MBC.

so im kinda confused....

but anyway watched a perf of 8Eight and they seem really good. their vocals are great.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7zwCrWq9Ij8

Guest DKYang

They haven't released an album yet, probably a single. What are you confused about? They debut on MBC. Singing on Showvival wasn't a debut.

They are really good. I hope they released an album soon.

EDIT:

I don't if it's another tournament, but they call it Death Match. Half of the artist are from the previous tourney while the other half are new. Some of them I've never heard of before.

Also, what's interesting is Poppin Hyun Joon is there too. One more thing, the new groups will be challenging the older groups, they pick who.

Guest yonheet55

hm.. i guess i came onto this show because of 8eight but my question is..wasn't younha a bit famous before she started on this show. she had her albums in japan, and also she released one in korea. i guess i'm confused as to why she would have been on the show if she was already pretty famous.

but has the show concluded? or is it still running with other artists? was i right in hearing that 8eight won the competition and the show is over?

Guest DKYang

hm.. i guess i came onto this show because of 8eight but my question is..wasn't younha a bit famous before she started on this show. she had her albums in japan, and also she released one in korea. i guess i'm confused as to why she would have been on the show if she was already pretty famous.

but has the show concluded? or is it still running with other artists? was i right in hearing that 8eight won the competition and the show is over?

8eight won.

Show is not over.

Now, they are doing a death match thing. It looks like new artists/groups against the Grand Prix artists/groups, although it's not all of them, like half of them.

As for the Younha appearance. She appeared in June, and you should know, she was pretty popular by then. The show doesn't always contain new people. There were other artists/groups there already that have debut. Sei, Kara, V.O.S., Beige, Evan, and a bunch of other artists. I can't think of them at the top of my head right now. The show contained experienced, rookies, and some that haven't debuted yet like 8eight.

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

i havent been watching the show recently

but on todays episode

there is even more new group and singer :) never heard of some of them

it said 8eight and V.O.S is coming back onto the show :)

it is on next week

i cant wait ...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Haven't watched any of the episodes yet but there was all this buzz about Sweet Sorrow singing "I Want It That Way" and "Thousand Days" live...

Downloaded the recording of the song and BOY, I was blown away!

The harmony was just awesome! Gonna download the entire show to watch now... ^^

Archived