2 hours ago, gongi said:

Just curious, is GY and KGE in love for reals? What do you think?

Gong yoo is so private so we don't know anything about his personal life , there are many rumors about his dating life first lim soo Jung , Yoon Eun hye and finally Kim go Eun . For me All I want for him to be happily dating finally& got married and have his own kids :blush:

• Like 2

aww @CatchMine_ID long time no see~~~ how are youu~~~??....

@princess nour90there is rumors of him and goeun? I thought no, since Goeun already have boyfriend, and a very senior, respective one. o.O. Is this a reason why Soop boss post something related to this "rumors" at his insta, cause I saw KingKong boss replied him too. Ohooo~~~.

As much as I love to hear his wedding news as soon as possible, I dont mind when, as long as he is good. Heeee.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Wow, i love this video he 's perfect while he 's cooking , writing  or just sitting on the bed :wub:,

Also i want to have a copy of monster magazine but i don't know how 

I can tell that he does not read English because the title says "Behine" LOL.  It is also odd how they slice it to include his soft laughter. Otherwise, this video is pretty neatly filmed. I would give it 7/10 since it is not in OUR house.  he he 

• Like 4

On 3/5/2017 at 6:12 AM, princess nour90 said:

Gong yoo is so private so we don't know anything about his personal life , there are many rumors about his dating life first lim soo Jung , Yoon Eun hye and finally Kim go Eun . For me All I want for him to be happily dating finally& got married and have his own kids :blush:

I feel you. :) For all we know, he might already be engaged....:) Marriage is considered a career suicide for many Korean celebrities, which is sad.  Their ability to get CFs and sponsorships also correlate to drama/film casting.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gongi said:

I feel you. :) For all we know, he might already be engaged....:) Marriage is considered a career suicide for many Korean celebrities, which is sad.  Their ability to get CFs and sponsorships also correlate to drama/film casting.  

I feel sad for him if he really has to hide everything for the sake of his career. No one should ever be worried to disclose their relationship because haters gonna hate anyway. Even though he's gonna break the hearts of lots of people which include mine... I'll support him no matter what. <3C6OvP3gWUAE3iS6.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Wow, i love this video he 's perfect while he 's cooking , writing  or just sitting on the bed :wub:,

Gong Yoo doesn't have to do anything for them to take a good shot of him coz his look is just too perfect! He just has to enjoy himself while doing all the CFs and let the cameramen do their job well. Haha... 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

How can someone look so manly while biting off a carrot? He's so charming I fell in love all over again...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gongi said:

i dont think it is career suicide for him. Look at Jisung, Leebyunghyun, Yeon JungHoon all are ok. Rain also just got new offer after marriage. I think GongYoo will be fine. Just the wife, if his wife is a non-celebrity, it will be ok. If the wife is celebrity, it depends. Cause I saw many case of when actress got married, they got less offer than before. Some still do good like Jeondoyeon still got movie offer after marriage, yeah her husband is not a celebrity, same with Jun Jihyun. Lee boyoung just on her way making her comeback after giving birth. Lee minjung, HanGain also doing good.

I prefer he didnt disclosed his relationship,his privacy. No, Im not "no oppa is mine" kind of fans. I just prefer he do it when it is near to the wedding date. Announce like what he promise before, at his fancafe. =)

• Like 3

Gong yoo for Epigram:wub: 

I'm waiting for GY new pics for epigram , discovery expedition , bc card  especially there 're no new magazines , fan meetings photoshoots, events , awards ceremonies or anything about him what're doing mr. Gong yoo we miss you :(

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

i dont think it is career suicide for him. Look at Jisung, Leebyunghyun, Yeon JungHoon all are ok. Rain also just got new offer after marriage. I think GongYoo will be fine. Just the wife, if his wife is a non-celebrity, it will be ok. If the wife is celebrity, it depends. Cause I saw many case of when actress got married, they got less offer than before. Some still do good like Jeondoyeon still got movie offer after marriage, yeah her husband is not a celebrity, same with Jun Jihyun. Lee boyoung just on her way making her comeback after giving birth. Lee minjung, HanGain also doing good.

I prefer he didnt disclosed his relationship,his privacy. No, Im not "no oppa is mine" kind of fans. I just prefer he do it when it is near to the wedding date. Announce like what he promise before, at his fancafe. =)

I am proud to be part of this sane fangirling. :) In any case, it is not like I can get myself out of this addiction. Just that the suspense of his destined one is killing me, haha...Come to think of it, I don't even know what his official 'favourite' colour is? Do you? hehe  Just saying... Moreover, in the short period of time, I had already 'accepted' that he will remain elusive about his private life. That's how well-trained I am. Strategy-wise, I think he is absolutely brilliant! *sings John Legend, All of me*  

So, when he gets married, I will still be alive (albeit heartbroken) to send my warmest blessings, along with his other millions of smart, intelligent fans with pure souls. You see, I believe we are attracted to people who exhibits similar qualities as us. He he  

7 hours ago, nuryl said:

Gong Yoo doesn't have to do anything for them to take a good shot of him coz his look is just too perfect! He just has to enjoy himself while doing all the CFs and let the cameramen do their job well. Haha... 

You are quite right! I really enjoyed watching his BTS though. It is funny to see his reactions on his own (often crazy, cheesy) antics, poses, ad-libs and lines. Underlying that humour and wit is a professional who put effort and thoughts. Someone actually complimented him, saying that for a tall man - he certainly knows how to work his body and face. The combination of humour, wit and dedication to his craft is intoxicating. So, my obession is totally justified, right?  

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gongi said:

I am proud to be part of this sane fangirling. :) In any case, it is not like I can get myself out of this addiction. Just that the suspense of his destined one is killing me, haha...Come to think of it, I don't even know what his official 'favourite' colour is? Do you? hehe  Just saying... Moreover, in the short period of time, I had already 'accepted' that he will remain elusive about his private life. That's how well-trained I am. Strategy-wise, I think he is absolutely brilliant! *sings John Legend, All of me*  

So, when he gets married, I will still be alive (albeit heartbroken) to send my warmest blessings, along with his other millions of smart, intelligent fans with pure souls. You see, I believe we are attracted to people who exhibits similar qualities as us. He he  

You are quite right! I really enjoyed watching his BTS though. It is funny to see his reactions on his own (often crazy, cheesy) antics, poses, ad-libs and lines. Underlying that humour and wit is a professional who put effort and thoughts. Someone actually complimented him, saying that for a tall man - he certainly knows how to work his body and face. The combination of humour, wit and dedication to his craft is intoxicating. So, my obession is totally justified, right?  

He looks stunning in white don't you think so??? Our obsession towards him is totally justified, he's a gifted guy. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gongi said:

hehehehe, I just dislike rumors. Especially the kind that bring his name into bad light. So far Gongyoo is good. Just shocked me that there is rumors between him n goeun. I thought none, cause she already have boyfriend and he is Gongyoo senior some more. OMG, the awkward. Geez the reporter, take a break pls. Anyway, rumors prove how popular he is after goblin, cause he didnt have rumors after Train to busan and Age of shadow. Just do over do it ok reporter-nim. Thank you.

I read his age of shadow interview, there is question about TTB director. Look like he trying to cast GY for his next, next movie. Hehehehe. 

10 hours ago, princess nour90 said:
I'm waiting for GY new pics for epigram , discovery expedition , bc card  especially there 're no new magazines , fan meetings photoshoots, events , awards ceremonies or anything about him what're doing mr. Gong yoo we miss you :(

Im waiting for Discovery too!!~~...hahahaha why it feel forever~~~~ to release..hing...no bts by soop too~~

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

hehehehe, I just dislike rumors. Especially the kind that bring his name into bad light. So far Gongyoo is good. Just shocked me that there is rumors between him n goeun. I thought none, cause she already have boyfriend and he is Gongyoo senior some more. OMG, the awkward. Geez the reporter, take a break pls. Anyway, rumors prove how popular he is after goblin, cause he didnt have rumors after Train to busan and Age of shadow. Just do over do it ok reporter-nim. Thank you.

I read his age of shadow interview, there is question about TTB director. Look like he trying to cast GY for his next, next movie. Hehehehe. 

Im waiting for Discovery too!!~~...hahahaha why it feel forever~~~~ to release..hing...no bts by soop too~~

I think the rumors were started because fans were too crazily into the goblin couple... sometimes they tend to mix up TV shows and reality.. =p 

I'm refreshing gong yoo google feeds every hour to look for new updates about him.. Miss him so much T_T

• Like 2

1 hour ago, casey1409 said:

I think the rumors were started because fans were too crazily into the goblin couple... sometimes they tend to mix up TV shows and reality.. =p 

I'm refreshing gong yoo google feeds every hour to look for new updates about him.. Miss him so much T_T

Have new news, I think they in discussion for Gongyoo as "Coway" model. Lets wait for confirmation. OR english translation. 

[단독]배우 공유, 코웨이 광고모델 논의중...소속사 밝혀

Actor Gongyoo, Coway advertisment model in discussion(?)...reveal by the agency-------------very rough translation

http://www.nspna.com/news/?mode=view&newsid=211175

Add

[단독] "도깨비 특급 의리"…공유, 이동욱 팬미팅 깜짝 손님

"Deokkaebi 특급(sorry I dont know what does it mean) loyalty"...Gongyoo, is LDW surprise guest

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000950423&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

LDW fans is soooooooooooo luckyyyy. LOL

• Like 2

#throwbackto2003 
I chanced upon this old clip. So back in the day, Haha is pretty close to GY...
Check out GY's sexy dancing moves and the crazy bomb hairstyle..
Anyone has the eng subs?

• Like 4