hmm lighter role might be good for his mental state just like some of u have stated so he can take a bit of break from heavy scenes...but for some reason i just want to see him acting with serious/deep/manly character coz that image really suits him and that made him really popular too!

i never really paid much attention to him until after "train to busan" but i knew him from "coffee prince" but i was never that attracted to him before... now i think is his peak!! in my opinion he should continue with this image...

altho i did watch his previous drama "BIG" which was a romcom but only saw a couple of eps coz i got bored with it and i thought the plot was nice but i remember not liking how the story progressed or ended.

i would love to see him in more action-filled dramas/movies playing a manly character!! hoping he would choose crime/action project in the future!!! still w8ng for "train to busan PART 2!  haha

P.S.

has he ever acted with Gong Hyo Jin, Song Hye Kyo or Jun ji hyun before??? i would love to see him act with them in the future!! that would be daebak!!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Just dropping by to say that i really really love Gong Yoo acting in Goblin. The drama makes me a fan of him. After few episode of watching him in Goblin, i can understand why Kim Eun Sook really wants him for the role and not others. Only him can portray the role well and only him can be the Goblin. Now, i'm really looking forward to his next project :)

Gong yoo was so good in this drama , he's one of few actors who can show all emotions even without speaking , if you 're new fan of him you should watch his previous drama&movies like "coffee prince ,hello my teacher, train to busan , the suspect , silenced it's good movie with real story "

7 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

i would love to see him in more action-filled dramas/movies playing a manly character!! hoping he would choose crime/action project in the future!!! still w8ng for "train to busan PART 2!  haha

P.S.

has he ever acted with Gong Hyo Jin, Song Hye Kyo or Jun ji hyun before??? i would love to see him act with them in the future!! that would be daebak!!

GY starred in action movie called the suspect he was badass there , he did all action scenes without stunt .

i want GY act with song hye hyo , jun ji jyun and son ye jin , about acted gong hyo jin he already acted with her in old drama called "Hello My Teacher" it was good and i loved their chemistry but i want to see them again im any drama , she's my favorite actress 

• Like 3

'Dokkaebi' Gong Yoo, the CF King.

0000230487_001_20170124063115416.jpg?type=w430_q80

Actor Gong Yoo, The 184-cm tallest key, emotional voice and eye, shadowing of any outfit, like the top model, is the result of last year's 10 million movie "Busan" touring the box office in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Philippines, In addition to the above, 'Dokkaebi' has opened up a 'Gong Yoo era' at home and abroad with the success of the show.

Management Soop said on 23rd, "The succession of works by nine existing brand models such as coffee, outdoor, cosmetics, furniture, distribution, finance, casual clothing, "Love calls are coming in all items such as distribution, home appliance, game, finance, beverage, liquor, dairy, communication, snack, food, camera, education and learning, franchise, automobile, portal site and duty free shop. And there are no endless advertising proposals targeting the global region. "

He received the model fee for one year and one billion won in nine ads for the movie 'Busan Haeng'/'Train To Busan' last year and 'Miljeong'/ 'The Age of Shadows' which mobilized 7.5 million viewers, and he ran 'hundreds of millions of won' ransom with explosive popularity of 'Dokkaebi'. An agency official said, "Two or three new advertisements have already been confirmed, and 6 to 7 advertisements are under contract," he said. "There will be a lot of inquiries about overseas advertisements such as Thailand, the Philippines and China. If it includes the renewal of the existing advertisement that was delayed by the drama photography, it will meet with the audience with 20 ads this year.

Even within China's Han-gil (Korean wave content prohibition), the "Gong Yoo syndrome" is hot in the Chinese territory. Last year, the popularity of the "Busan" to the Chinese cultural community site "Douban" in 2016, the most attention-grabbing male actor ranked No. 1 on the 22nd since the Chinese SNS in the first place on the Weibo real-time search page It is occupied. 'Dokkaebi' has become a popular hot spot in the Chinese territory so illegal pirates are circulated. Thanks to such popularity in overseas markets, the company will soon face foreign ads.

Thanks to my dear friend Djin Ing Tan for translation :blush:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000230487

• Like 5

15 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

me too i want him choose light role in any movie or drama , , i know he's perfect in any role but i'm afraid his roles may affect him , for me i want to see him in action comedy :D i'm sure he 'll nail this role so well :wub:

of course meaty & heavy roles show his real acting more than light roles at least he can choose 1 serious role and 1 light for us 

about soop management they didn't respond me :D but i'm sure they read it i just wanted to show my love as international fan to support him , if you open their website you 'll find part of contact us you can try it 

Oh that sucks but at least they know he does have support. I think I'll do both written and electronic message. I deleted my FB 3 years ago so I have to find another way around it lol

I really hope he comes out with more this year than just ads. That Kia car ad was amazing. I hope he doesn't get typecast as that though. He's a very dynamic actor IMHO

• Like 3

1 hour ago, soultree said:

this guy never ages , i think he gets more handsome over the years, i prefer him now than before, he's so manly and very mature, but he still has a very cute side. he deserves all our support 

i think his acting in movies with veteran actors&actresses added a lot to him , he became more mature , confident  and more smooth in his acting , he reaches to level you can't feel he is acting , you just feel he is the same person in his movie or drama . That's why i love him & support him :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, soultree said:

this guy never ages , i think he gets more handsome over the years, i prefer him now than before, he's so manly and very mature, but he still has a very cute side. he deserves all our support 

I enjoyed him in Coffee Prince when he was much, much younger but the more he ages and matures the more I fall in love. I think it's because he has a perfect balance of maturity, immaturity, and good looks as well as mannerism and humbleness.

Basically what I'm saying is he's like wine. The more years that pass the better he gets hehe

Dream come true would be him greeting me with a bouquet of roses

or looking out my window and seeing him out on the grass like this

or in my room like this

*dies*

• Like 10

Yeah i agree with both of you

It looks like being himself in his roles like playing himself, plys in variety shows he is so cool, he is not afraid of laughing ...etc. I like his modesty

ah i just love mature actors. See the match with LDW is daebak

• Like 6

Best thing to start my day with GY smile :heart::blush:                                                                                                                     HighCut VOL.191 

• Like 5