Guest huongface

pardon me but i just rewatched the part where HK sings and i'm like GOD!!! i want a guy who'll sing to me too!!!!

i'm so happy with this episode :) totally worth having no sleep :)

i found another word for my GY : MESMERIZING

Yoo Singing <I Love You> mp3 download

http://www.mediafire.com/?30trxo5gggx

from tiffanytsai

although I haven't seen the episode since i'm behind but I'm downloading it anyways because its gong yoo! hee...

Guest iluvyoo2

2 news about Gong Yoo.

孔侑"雖然不知道收視率但知道會成為好的電視劇"

'咖啡王子'孔侑就27日播出最後一集的MBC週一,二電視劇'咖啡王子1號店'道出了結束播出的感想.

這天晚上7點左右在首爾汝矣島一家餐廳召開的結束播出上,見到記者的孔侑表示"從大眾到商業(收視率方面)不知道會很好.結果不錯非常開心"比起結束播出的遺憾,為得到好結果喜悅不已.

孔侑接著表示"和很好的人們見面可以玩得很開心.不是去工作,去拍攝現場好久沒玩得開心了真好","所以要感謝恩惠和導演"沒忘記對周圍的人表示的問候.另外,孔侑就這次電視劇會有怎樣的意義,表示"讓我再次有了熱情.怎樣看都因為是我入伍前的最後作品,所以能拍好真得很高興".

得到好反應結束了播出的孔侑表示"不是要大成功,收視率要到幾.事實上也沒做過預測.只是覺得當然會變成這樣的"自己也很高興,"比起我看到周圍人'都覺得會有好結果'更是高興".

咖啡王子1號店'對於得到好結果表示"我們自己有'不自信'但對導演的信賴,對演員的信賴","就電視劇在演出和演員對角色的消化能力,電視劇的構成等三方面和在一起才有了好結果"自通道.

"雖然不知道收視率會不錯,但有自信會是部好的電視劇"的孔侑表示"只是用有趣地玩耍的想法投入拍攝,附帶出現好的收視率而已"謙虛道.最後對軍隊入伍問題表示"10月入伍通知會下來,雖是已定的事實但不知道是否還會再延期.但今年內一定會去的".

copyright ⓒ innolife.com <禁止無故轉載及散佈>

《咖啡王子》庆功宴 孔侑透露年底将服兵役

新浪娱乐讯 8月27日下午MBC电视剧《咖啡王子1号店》演员及制作组成员欢聚一堂在首尔一家料理店举行了小型庆功宴。作为主演的孔侑透露了自己对电视剧拍摄结束后的一些感想和今后的计划。

对于拍摄感想孔侑微笑说“感觉拍摄咖啡王子不像是在工作而是在玩从头到尾都觉得很轻松所以很感谢制造出这种氛围的尹恩惠及导演。”之后还称赞导演李女士说“虽然是第一次与李导演合作但她事无巨细尽职尽责的工作态度让我钦佩。”当被问到拍摄咖啡王子最令他难忘的是什么时孔侑表示“在剧中把恩赞当作男人却说‘不管你是外星人还是男人都无所谓’的爱情告白最令我难忘。”

之后孔侑还透露了今后的打算他说“此次电视剧大热感觉很开心不过可能是服兵役前的最后一部作品。”“虽然已收到10月份入伍的通知不过有可能会延期但是目前的计划是最晚也会在今年内入伍。”

此外27日播出的《咖啡王子》以恩赞从意大利留学回来后与汉洁重逢并再续前缘的大团圆结局收尾。禁止转载 (starnews/版权 希马凯特/提供 sisy/文)

+Edit

I try translate some important parts. :D

He said he had fun when filming the CP, he no treat it as work, feel relaxing for the whole process. So, he want thanks to YEH and PD.

His most unforgettable scene was

the kiss scene in Ep10, he told EC "I like you. Whether you're a man or an alien...I don't care anymore."

He said he received the enlistment letter (enlist on Oct), but perhaps will postpone. Anyway, the latest will be end of this year.

Guest teddy_bear_blue

Gong Yoo and Eun Hye sweet hug, behind the scenes<3 I could here people screaming in the background as they hugged.

20070827203406mp2.jpg

20070827203517cr5.jpg

20070827203619ya3.jpg

20070827205107ga1.jpg

20070827205428ey2.jpg

Guest xjuliephanx
GAH! :o:unsure: ...i'm gonna go hide now... :sweatingbullets:

xjuliephanx --- meet you at the secret headquarters.

hahahah :P j/k. i think. ;)

Hahaha

I'm already there!

I love this forum... Great bunch of ladies here. The forums I go to each person expresses their opinions and thoughts but they rarely interact with each other especially to this level of sharing our GY passions with one another. YooGals rock!I'm out of class, I've got my ramen ready and I'm watching the final ep of CP. Good Gosh... when HK cries, I just want to hold him and tell him it's gonna be alright. And woo! After the 2 years he is just too freaking cute kissing EC's picture then doing the "ooga ooga" whatever thing. I loved how he smiled at EC's photo during his conference about coffee princes. It's amazing how after 2 years of being apart, he seems to love her EVEN MORE than before. I love his reaction when EC comes back... he looks like he wants to cry but happy tears... I also loved how he covered his eyes when SK hugged EC... ah and the looks while EC was drinking his coffee.. i said it before and i'm saying it again ADORKABLE... The ending I can go either way. I like that it leaves a lot to my imagination but then again more closure would be nice. I'm proud of our baby Yoo. He should definitely win the Korean oscars or whatever they call it over there :DDid anyone notice anything odd about a couch being in the middle of the grocery store? Hahaha...

Guest teddy_bear_blue

^ is GY drinking water while he is hugging YEH?? haha~ He's too cute~^ is GY drinking champagne while he is hugging YEH?? haha~ He's too cute~

hahaha they look so comfy :sweatingbullets:

Guest pachlex

this is the UNLOCK-and-CLUTCH scene that made me go all NANCY YOO again... :wub:

therealhug.jpg

made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside... eheh. heh. :P

Hahaha

I'm already there!

I love this forum... Great bunch of ladies here. The forums I go to each person expresses their opinions and thoughts but they rarely interact with each other especially to this level of sharing our GY passions with one another. YooGals rock!

YES OH YES THEY DO! :wub:

Guest polaris

I can't wait for tomorrow's CP special.. I really enjoy all the behind the scenes...NG's and the way all the actors and actresses interact in real life together. In the drama...they are HK and EC..but in those behind the scenes shots..I feel like we get to know a little bit more of GY and YEH..and the rest of the wonderful cast. ~~

Guest xjuliephanx
just last night... after i saw this very funny post:Next time I see GY I will ask him: Ahnyunghaseyo! Mo hae? Ah Nah Jo? Bbobbo ha ja? Gasum Bo Yo Jo? Wae? Geunyang! (Hello! What's up? Can I have a hug? Let's kiss! Show me your chest? Why? Just cause! HAHAHAHA)hahahah :P
HAHAH! That's freaking awesome! You and me pachlex. We are two GY peas in a pod. I guess if I need a partner in crime to stalk GY, I can give you a ring!
i guess i heard it from you then... hahaheven made an icon of Eon with ADORKABLE on it. :P
Haha you made an icon with adorkable? It is posted?! I'd love to see which face you used :D...
..wait....you have a friend that looks like GY?!?!!?!?? :blink:
Well they don't look IDENTICAL or anything but he's got the man+boyish charm and a great smile which lights up the room which reminds me of GY a lot. Plus he's cute which doesn't hurt but he's only 5'7". but he's just a friend :( he won't date me... I think I'd have better chances with GY himself hahaha My friend is just the closest thing I've got to GY at the moment so I think my mind is being temporarily altered by CP withdrawal!
Listen up girls! especially the ones who are secretly masterminding and plotting some scheme to take GY all for themselves...(attempting to at least!).......... :o:D (I am also guilty... :rolleyes: )
Hahaha the bold part made me giggle :D
Loving that wallie! Makes me want to make out with my computer... but I won't...

Guest pachlex

same here! Nacy Yoo is working full time. Let's hope we will find more juicy and clearer tidbits tomorrow.

i think we most definitely will... hahahah

*gets the magnifying glass ready*

HAHAH! That's freaking awesome! You and me pachlex. We are two GY peas in a pod. I guess if I need a partner in crime to stalk GY, I can give you a ring!

WAH BUT OF COURSE! it would be an honor to stalk His Royal Hotness with you xjuliephanx... :lol::crazy::P

Haha you made an icon with adorkable? It is posted?! I'd love to see which face you used :D...

it's somewhere HERE.

plus some other random junk... :P

Loving that wallie! Makes me want to make out with my computer... but I won't...

BUWAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

it would've been perviness TO THE NTH POWER if you really did... hahahah

it was still very pervy of you to think about it though. niyaha. :P

Guest iluvyoo2

this is the UNLOCK-and-CLUTCH scene that made me go all NANCY YOO again... :wub:

%7Boption%7D therealhug.jpg%7Boption%7D

made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside... eheh. heh. :P

YES OH YES THEY DO! :wub:

It is me or anyone also have the feel that Gong Yoo's hands seem like clumsy when hugging YEH? :P

Guest pachlex

It is me or anyone also have the feel that Gong Yoo's hands seem like clumsy when hugging YEH? :P

it's true, it's true...

he has never been able to figure out what to do with his hands when he's holding YEH.

both ON SCREEN and OFF SCREEN. :rolleyes:

YA!!!

i'm back so YOOgals beware of what you are saying (esp YOO bites, xjuliephanx, iluvyoo2 and ellerdnic) :angry:

SHARE IS THE WORD AGREE?!

ok SHARE it'll be a pleasure for me :lol: , we are in the same house right?

few words before i continue doing my essay :phew: I definitly will miss this drama , all the cast have won a little place in my memories and my heart, and Coffee Prince is not the exception. Gong yoo has proved to all the audience that he has become a GREAT actor, AWSOME and i won't forget the beach scene.. i used to like him , but since then i get to admire and love. the same goes to YEH cause what she did in coffee prince is a 100 times better [in all the aspects] than what she did in Goong.

i just discovered that i feel in love with Choi Han Gyul, even though he's a jerk, he can be very sweet, filial and passionate when it comes to love ...woah i want be loved like Eun chan [and a HG for me in real life :wub:.]

However, i'm a little dissapointing about the ending [not the whole episode]. from all the past episodes, i expected more in the last one, i think for being the last one. i really did like how it finished in the novel, despite it was a kind of rush ending, i was pleased. my imagination flew~~~~~and flew~~~~ and would have like to wacth that last scene in the restaurant [in the novel] in the drama. i want to see more lovey dovey Han Gyul :(:( ..[but i enjoyed seen an anxious Hangyul ^_^]. It was a cute ending afterall. i'm thankful cause i enjoyed this drama like never before. after the "2 years later" [when HG was explaining about the franchise] i saw in the power point was a phrase "grand open 2009 " hehe for a moment i thought "OmGGGG CP#2??? :woot:.. but coming back to reality they end the drama in 2009 :sweatingbullets: hehe

holy god, i spent 2 hous writing this :wacko: and my essay otokeeeee! :crazy:. . i wish our Gong YOO all the best in the future [ :tears: i don't him to leaveeee].

...hehe i will come back!! for sure :)

Guest xjuliephanx

WAH BUT OF COURSE! it would be an honor to stalk His Royal Hotness with you xjuliephanx... :lol::crazy::P

Well then girl get ready for Operation Stalk Yoo! Haha

it's somewhere HERE.

plus some other random junk... :P

Cute! MY's face fits the description PERFECTLY. I think he's another actor with a great smile, it just spreads across his face. He smiles with his eyes :)

BUWAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

it would've been perviness TO THE NTH POWER if you really did... hahahah

it was still very pervy of you to think about it though. niyaha. :P

Since watching CP I've had to practice self-control many a time! My computer would be a goner by episode 10 if it had not been for self-control. lol :P Who knows after rewatching BTSC, OFD and CP now, I may no longer be able to resist my temptation. I'm going to invite my GY look alike friend to come over (for free pizza as an incentive hahaha!) and take out my frustrations on him... LOL...

GY.. you're holding so many hearts in your hands and you don't even know it :wub:

Guest betchay

I can't wait for tomorrow's CP special.. I really enjoy all the behind the scenes...NG's and the way all the actors and actresses interact in real life together. In the drama...they are HK and EC..but in those behind the scenes shots..I feel like we get to know a little bit more of GY and YEH..and the rest of the wonderful cast. ~~

I'm so excited too.I have to get up 5:30 am again just to have a glimpse of live streaming. Just hoping for a good connection. It is so fun to watch the behind the scenes esp all the NGs. hi hi hi i want to watch all the NGs of HK & ECs kissing scene.

Guest pachlex

Special 4th Episode!

NANCY YOO - Operation: Stalk Yoo!

starring:

NY xjuliephanx

NY pachlex

and

Gong Yoo :wub:

I'm going to invite my GY look alike friend to come over (for free pizza as an incentive hahaha!) and take out my frustrations on him... LOL...

ooooooh. smexy! *evil thoughts* buwahahaha

...oh and *HIGH FIVE* on the smile comment about MY. he really does have a genuinely adorable smile. :wub:

hi hi hi i want to watch all the NGs of HK & ECs kissing scene.

me too! hahahah we've all been imagining how they could've been able

to compose AND CONTROL themselves during filming... now we finally

get that chance.... WOOT! :rolleyes: