Guest nhetski

HE SANG!!!!!!! HE SANG HER A LOVE SONG!!!

how can i not love this guy????!!!

waaah!!! after grinning like an idiot now im crying so hard waaahh

to think i haven't even seen HK cry :(

Guest pachlex

Hahah who said I wasn't willing to share him? I was just trying to protect him from the mounds of fans that would attack him if he were to do CP shirtless all the time. I have no problems sharing him with my YOOGals. But noone else. And no exceptions. ;)

i feel the same way. i'm so possessive of GY, feeling all sad about CP being released here coz then

i'd have to share him with an entire country of completely hunk-deprived and dramatically overdosed kDrama lovers.

we all know CP has been a refreshing change from all the typical dramas, and i know they're gonna love it here too!

not that it's completely bad... it's actually a good thing coz then he'd be recognized even more.

but like i said, i feel so possessive of him... and i feel [just like you xjuliephanx] only YOOgals can share His Royal Hotness.

lol.. every time i see his really nice body.. i have the urge to sing.. 'your body is a wonderland'

gah. now I'M singing it! buwahahaha :P way to give me LSS [last song syndrome].

Ahnyunghaseyo! Mo hae? Ah Nah Jo? Bbobbo ha ja? Gasum Bo Yo Jo? Wae? Geunyang!

(Hello! What's up? Can I have a hug? Let's kiss! Show me your chest? Why? Just cause! HAHAHAHA)

i knew it! i just knew atleast one YOOgal's gonna make me laugh my depression off..! buwahaha! :lol:

These "myspace" really setup by them or by their fans???

it's quite hard to tell... but some star myspace accounts are real. [i think]

friendster accounts of stars though are completely unreliable. you'd find ten of them and not one is real.

hi eganlyen.. :lol: since I was also looking for the shirt and I read your post, I rewatch.. and yeah! I saw his shirt on the potted plant!! :lol:

goodness... more and more of us are developing this urge to find and decode lotsa things about CP and GY.

nice investigative skills NANCY YOO. :P:lol:

btw, be nice to me, i donated 470mL of blood today haha --

nhetski, NOOOOOOO! you should've donated blood AFTER the ending of CP!

you could faint while watching the last episode... it's extremely risky due to the possibility

of extreme mush, cheese and conflicts before CP calls it a day. tsktsktsk. take some medicine.

*grins like a stupid fantasy-engulfed-teenager. :D*

OMG; its been raining here in the philippines non stop

so hard that we were out of Electicity for 2 days!

hey samgirl... nice to run into more and more pinays in this thread. ^_-

[and yes... weather here has been really bad. gah.]

I totally love Gong Yoo now!!! Definitely he is my favorite Leading man of all time!!! others will always come second to this wonderful wonderful specie of a human being! I miss you YOOGALS soo much!!

*HIGH FIVE*

Guest iluvyoo2

I just have to spazz out!!! HK sang to EC! HK sang to EC!!! Finally one of my wish come true!!!

ahhh... Gong Yoo sang to YEH... so sweet....

Yeah yeah!!! we just talked abt this afternoon!!!!

PD and writer really know our wish! they know GY got this talent!

HE SANG!!!!!!! HE SANG HER A LOVE SONG!!!

how can i not love this guy????!!!

yeah.. finally we hear him sing in the very last episode.. *melt*

Yeah yeah!!! we just talked abt this afternoon!!!!

PD and writer really know our wish! they know GY got this talent!

yeah!! I'm the writer and PD will give us that... and I'm so happy!! :D

Guest Butterfly Kisses

YooWives.....this wife needs a shoulder to cry on.

I am not able to watch our hubby's last cuppa...not even able to connect!!!! Which mean what?? Not even a second of CP!!

*wailing* and the show is ending..... I've been trying and trying until my fingers hurt and my keyboard is about broken!!!!

Guest Yoobee

CONGRA for reaching 300 pages...

2000511417316651666_rs.jpg

Candy to all YOO gals

83R839381E838682R82S.jpg

babyYoo said CONGRA to everyone....

Saranghaeyo1.jpg

Last >>> He saying Sarang Hae Yo to every YOO gals.

And most of all Gongra to eonni aalhl for being the page owner.

Butterflykisses I been a full time housewife . hahaha!!! Can't lah! Then who give me $ to buy babyYoo things like DVD, VCD, MAZ and other stuffs. And I will listen to you slam my BOSSES but on their back lah can't do it in front. Hahahaha!!! So now when I away during office hours please take care of babyYoo for me...

eonni aalhl You can also eat alot so like both of us eat and eat non-stop at Tika's house . And also thanks for the pictures and clips.

iluvyoo2 Thanks for the pics and clips ...

teddy_bear_blue Thanks for news on the last shooting of CP... I didn't hear any other actoress call babyYoo by his real name before so YEH must be very close with GY. And who know they are really a couple.

nhetski I can't login during office hours :( now so can only meet and see me here at night time...

TiKaSo I got the name wrong but I think you understand what I mean right....hehehe!!! so since me and eonni are BIG eater you must really cook alot of us...

And Hi to chigurl too..... Misses U

PS: If I miss out any post please let me know....

edit:10.03PM SIN TIME

I FORGOT TO WRITE THIS TODAY MEDIA MAKE ME ANGRY LIKE MY COMPANY DON'T LET ME ACCESS INTERNET... CAUSE THE MEDIA REALLY .....#%@(#@^#&@@%(#*@ :fury: :fury: :fury:

Guest betchay

of course i have to post at our 300th page :w00t:

hi bites! i would be friendly with u if u retract your statement about waking up with GY like YEH did! hehe

polaris, i like your word there: A MASTERPIECE indeed, indeed! :blush:

heya xjuliephanx! u wanna get hurt?! who told u that u can "wrap him tight in my embrace"!@! only if we are ALL hugging him!

eganlyen, smr05, iluvyoo2, and all YOOgals: PLEASE REMEMBER GONG YOO MEANS SHARING SO WE ARE ALL SHARING OK?!

chigurl!!! hello again!! xblaaah, coowie, calypso78 ! hi!

Yoobee, pachlex, Xena, pongky, ds_dreamer, hongkong girl, sammi, nok, teddy_bear_blue, huongface, betchay830 and Butterfly Kisses, where are you gals? miss ya here!!

HELLO nhetski, aalhl, xjuliephanx & to all YOOGALS. You all so lucky to watch our Baby Yoo live. Poor me, i woke up 5 am here just to try to stream CP live but very unlucky coz i can't connect. well, i'm just gonna rely to all your post and maybe backread some few pages. Congrats to all us for reaching over 300 pages. I'm sure once CP broadcast to other country, we can reach 1000th pages.

Guest pachlex

from http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...1748&page=1

translated by: smr05

- yeh was crying, bawling her eyes out, hugging the pd (apparently crying harder than in the scene in ep 10 where she was crying in front of hs)

- eon and gong yoo came by her side and comforted her, patting her back

- an embarassed yeh was gonna go inside when a crew member drenched her in water (i think the fan mentioned she was wearing a white shirt and black skinnies)

- then sunki drenched her more and then yeh got a hose and the water fight began

- gong yoo and eon came out where she was and she gave them a spray

- when it came to YEH and Gong Yoo, he was passing and apparently yeh shouted out "ji-chul oppa" (Gong Ji-Chul is GY's his real name) but he didnt hear so she grabbed and gave him a hug ( ) and then gave eon a hug

she called him by his real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

GAH! i wanna watch that scene! and i'm going to watch it over and over again if they show it! :rolleyes:

i wanna hear how EC calls GY by his real name.

[i love his real name btw. i had "[pachlex <3 ji-cheol oppa" on my banner before. :P]

- the sign outside the coffee prince cafe read "coffee prince: now closed"

this. is. just........... depressing. :tears:

^ hmm, i really wonder.

maybe she hug him from the back, like episode 16??? AHHH! just my wishful thinking i guess.

i think she'd probably call him again and they hugged? or probably just grabbed his hand.

hey peeps. i got to go now and study. would probably come back at night to check out new stuff here!

i love those hugs too... the ones from the back? it's sooooo sweet. :wub:

specially when it's the guys who do it to the ladies...

[i.e. goong-"let's stay like this for a while", S-diary-topless scene after.... ahem. *evil GY thoughts.*]

good luck with the studying! ^_^

ha.ha. I wish it was like the Eppi 16 hug too.. then he will turn around and hug her back, lifting her from the ground.. :)

you guys are killing me with the visuals...! you're killing me i tell you! gah! *more evil GY thoughts. :P*

...once it's been released I'm soo gonna buy an original boxed set!! I want quality subs althought I CANNOT complain about S2 subs Superb!! It will still be a joy to watch it in Television though my wallet's gonna hurt sooo what?!!

indeed... SO WHAT?! it's GY for crying out loud. what's a little money to spend

if it means you can see him CLEARLY in all his yummy-acting-glory... :)

Yap, I’ve been GY fan since MTF but I start active in Soompi just recently. Thank to Angelie. And its really weird too. We seems to get along very well online hahahah. And we are sure the most cooperative wives in the world hahahha. (which in a real world..I don’t think it possible)

wow! i didn't know that! a lot of people didn't notice GY back then

because KSW was the HOT LEAD and GY's character was a totally annoying a**h*le... :P

but i seriously thought he was hot in MTF... and i kept wondering why i haven't seen him in

better lead roles until i saw BTSC. [that was after i went gaga over S-diary. :lol:]

well, we have already discovered, analysed and confirmed that GY's reaction to YEH is different (shy and quiet)..

ok, the YOOgal detectives are back at work.. NOW WHY WOULD GY WHO IS USUALLY THE FUNNY< FLIRTING GUY AROUND HIS CO-STAR SUDDENLY MADE A TURN TO BE QUIET AND SHY AROUND YEH HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW??? a puzzle indeed ..

NANCY YOO episode number 3, now out!

FROM PLAYFUL TO RESERVED: GY's CP TURN-AROUND.

so nhetski.. you think we should start our "Nancy Drew" work again huh?

Well, I know we may be a bit hopeful that there's some attraction somewhere somehow.. but I still can't figure out why the flirty guy all these why actually turns this quiet and shy out of the sudden.. haha.. well, maybe the Special tomorrow will give us some clue.. :) and maybe our baby YOO does indeed have a crush on that one girl.. he.he.. P

NANCY YOO work... we are NANCY YOOs. :P

I just have to spazz out!!! HK sang to EC! HK sang to EC!!! Finally one of my wish come true!!!

ahhh... Gong Yoo sang to YEH... so sweet....

you saw it already???? HK sang to EC?!?!?? waaaah! :wub:

must watch the last episode... SOON!

i'm beginning to think that the PD lurks around the YOOhouse...

a lot of wishes have been coming true since CP started... hmmm. *scratches chin*

Guest Butterfly Kisses

HELLO nhetski, aalhl, xjuliephanx & to all YOOGALS. You all so lucky to watch our Baby Yoo live. Poor me, i woke up 5 am here just to try to stream CP live but very unlucky coz i can't connect. well, i'm just gonna rely to all your post and maybe backread some few pages. Congrats to all us for reaching over 300 pages. I'm sure once CP broadcast to other country, we can reach 1000th pages.

Hug betchay and cry together..... huhuhuhu...no CP for us.

Yoobee...thanks for the chuppa chup....very sweet.

Angelie...I am waiting for more info for the last cuppa. Anything...I am so desperate.

Angelie...I am waiting for more info for the last cuppa. Anything...I am so desperate.

no wedding.. EC looking at HK pouring coffee... she tries it.. give a sour face.. tries again.. .give a happy face.. HK happy to see that.. he sat down.. drink coffee together.. .. a bit dissapointed la.... :( we want sequel.. we want sequel.. :P

Guest Butterfly Kisses

no wedding.. EC looking at HK pouring coffee... she tries it.. give a sour face.. tries again.. .give a happy face.. HK happy to see that.. he sat down.. drink coffee together.. .. a bit dissapointed la.... :( we want sequel.. we want sequel.. :P

I really dunno why I feel like my world is crumbling down with the end of CP...and not being able to watch. You know that sad kind of feeling like a terrible fight with your love one type??? I just feel like crying...but can't...that lump in the throat.

Now I have to camp at the laptop for a LQ to watch before I sleep.

Guest pachlex

i guess it's true that youe can only expect to get ONE wedding scene in a series.

and since HS and YJ already got married... there wasn't a slot left for HK and EC to do the same. :(

why did it have to end like that. -_-

Guest teddy_bear_blue

Angelie dont be disappointed, at least they did the "deed" in episode 16...we'll always have those memories. :lol: YEH's first sexual partner onscreen is Gong Yoo...that can never be changed. Oh my, why do I feel so naughty, must be the lack osf sleep :rollseyes:

I'm happy that he sang in this episode.. wahh his voice makes me melt..

yea.. I guess I have to do away with the wedding.... at least we get to listen to HK sings for EC.. I was hoping for that to happen since the beginning of the drama.. and finally got it in the last eppi.. never been better!! :) and GY had gained all the popularity he can get from CP.. so I'm satisfied.. :)

Angelie dont be disappointed, at least they did the "deed" in episode 16...we'll always have those memories. :lol: YEH's first sexual partner onscreen is Gong Yoo...that can never be changed. Oh my, why do I feel so naughty, must be the lack osf sleep :rollseyes:

he.eh.. I'm getting over the disappointment teddy_bear_blue... yes.. the "deed" scene is very sweet.. I will always remember it... ha.ha.. and I also heard from Tika earlier on that YEH's first onscreen sexual partner is Gong Yoo too... yay!! I'm happy with that.. ;)

Guest iluvyoo2

a bit dissapointed too. Second half of the episode a bit boring, I want see HK and EC more!!!!! :lol:

EC only appear again in last few minutes.. ;)

yeah, many ppl like his singing now.. :P

Some ppl commented that Ep 16 can be the last episode..hahahaha

Guest teddy_bear_blue

he.eh.. I'm getting over the disappointment teddy_bear_blue... yes.. the "deed" scene is very sweet.. I will always remember it... ha.ha.. and I heard that YEH's first onscreen sexual partner is Gong Yoo too... yay!! I'm happy with that.. ;)

Why do I have an intense feeling that there will be a sequel for this series? Maybe in 2 years after GY comes out of the military..or maybe they left a lot of juicy stuff for tomorrows epi.

Guest nhetski

i know we want to see weddings and babies but i am actually happy that CP proved to be original :)

waaah!!! it's really over!!!!

YEH's first love scene on screen will definitely be remembered in kdrama history -- and it was with none other that GY!

edit: and i love the actual morning after scene coz GY kissed her forehead, shoulder, and hands!!

and when they were in the car, they couldn't NOT touch each other weeee!!!!

i so melted when he sang to her early in the morning!!!

and when he couldn't talk when she surprised him by coming ahhhhh

i love coffee, i love tea, i love everybody!!!

Guest teddy_bear_blue

YEH's first love scene on screen will definitely be remembered in kdrama history -- and it was with none other that GY!

Lucky girl! Victory dance :lol: Make love, not war!

credit: Xena

687474703n2s2s696q67353hv1.jpg

687474703n2s2s696q67353ry1.jpg

687474703n2s2s696q67353ib5.jpg