Guest tuesdhei

Thank you so much!

If all of us were admitted into the hospital together, I think we would end up with more yoo-spazzing rather than getting treatments lmao.

Very, very cute indeed.

I wouldn't mind seeing full-size version of these pics xD

I'm just wondering. In other threads that I'm active in, we all refer to each other with real names so I find it a little weird that everyone still go by their sn.

And I have to admit, I don't remember any of yoogals name here T_____T

And one more random question.

Which do you like better? Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy or One Fine Day?

Cos I haven't seen those and would like to get started asap.

GO FOR BTSC FIRST YAY! :D

I'm just wondering. In other threads that I'm active in, we all refer to each other with real names so I find it a little weird that everyone still go by their sn.And I have to admit, I don't remember any of yoogals name here T_____TAnd one more random question.Which do you like better? Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy or One Fine Day?Cos I haven't seen those and would like to get started asap.

juhjuh

Don't worry about the name I also can't remember ...hehe!!! so shy to say that!!! As I easy to get confuse especially for name.

If you ask me about which one to watch first..

You like a tough man or a lovely boyAs OFD= One Fine Day and BTSC= Biscuit Teacher.... is 2 different story.As me I didn't really finish OFD because of the storyline( Bro and sis love = even not blood related) as for me personally don't fancy this type of story.

2003188911211316570_rs.jpg

BTSC my FAV as that make me love babyYoo... He was so devoted to his love as to know the one he love is happy he happy already and even he willing to bless them...(who can love like Tae In = NO ONE) :wub::wub::wub:

687-35_20050510093007.jpg

Just wait until I learn to photoshop! Theres going to be some filarious (new word of the day for you pachlex: f-in hilarious=filarious) photos of me and GY being "caught" by the paparazzi :)

OK.... I will wait for that....hehe!!!!

tuesdhei U also supporter of BTSC...hehe!!!

so juhjuh BTSC 2 vote now....

Guest rain_ghia
:lol::wub: I REALLY REALLY LOVE GONG YOO!!!! I ALREADY 4GOT ABOUT BI.. :blush: :phew: I READ THIS FORUM ATLEAST EVERY 4 HRS... AND KEEP ON SAVING GONG YOO PIX... :sweatingbullets:

so juhjuh BTSC 2 vote now....

Right now I'm leaning towards BTSC too cos I've been reading a lot about Tae In here and couldn't help but fell for him too lol.

So yeah. I think I'm gonna go with BTSC first ^_^

And thank you for the pics! ♥

//EDIT

Singer: Han Dong Jun
This song is the one GY sang on ep17 of CP right? Well actually I was looking for the original singer of the song he sang on Sang Sang Plus, also titled "I Love You".

v iluvyoo2 - lol dcgy always comes up with the funniest thing. GY DANCING, OH SO ADORKABLE! It's even funnier when he's doing it in that ridiculous pair skinny pants lmao. I'm sorry, just not feeling the pants xDDDDD

Guest pachlex

juhjuh... TAE-IN asked me to send you a message... :)

pickmejuhjuh.jpg

hahah! :P i vote you go see BTSC first too. you'll definitely fall in love with GY all over again here. :wub:

- + -

seeyoulater.jpg

how can you resist that face??? :wub:

ZOMG THAT IS AMAZINGLY ADORKABLE!!!!

That's like SUPERAWESOME!

I'm trying so hard not to scream cos it's 1 in the morning, so here I am just whimpering in front of the screen like an idiot.

I LOVE YOU pachlex!!! I even posted it on my livejournal, if you don't mind lol xD

OF COURSE I'LL PICK YOU TAE-IN BABY!!

That sooooooooooooooooooooooo made my night lol xDDDDD

*hurries to clubbox to download BTSC now*

Guest xjuliephanx

juhjuh... TAE-IN asked me to send you a message... :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...ickmejuhjuh.jpghahah! :P i vote you go see BTSC first too. you'll definitely fall in love with GY all over again here. :wub:- + -http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...seeyoulater.jpghow can you resist that face??? :wub:
ROFLasaurus! add my name in there!!! hahah i want one too i'm so jealous now!! lucky juhjuh!

hahaha ADORKABLE is a household commodity now :D

Anybody keeping up with the fan club petition? We are at 248 signatures :D <3 GY

Guest xblaaah

this thread moves so fast, i feel like i'm in a chatroom..

anyhoo,

GY changed his Cyworld Background and BGM..

gycyvh3.jpg

cybgmul4.jpg

He has that song Nuh Reul Saranghae(sp?)#4... the one he sang on CP..

gahhh makes me miss CP..

Someone posted his picture way back then.. and he commented on it (way back then)..

does anyone know what he said? it's underlined in red..

viewimageoz1.jpg

lol.. look at that hair!

omg.. i may not post often.. but i lurk often..

and when soompi had the back up thing.. i was going crazy..

i was like.. "i need some soompi before i go to class!" haha..

omg.. i may not post often.. but i lurk often..

and when soompi had the back up thing.. i was going crazy..

i was like.. "i need some soompi before i go to class!" haha..

Ha ha Aiza I was going throught the samen thing. I kept on clicking on the link to make sure my eyes was not playing with me and that soompi is not going through an update. I was where's my Gong Yoo high for today.

hey just wanna ask if GY updates his CY regularly? cos i dont understand korean and whenever i go, it's always the same. except that now that he has changed his CY background and BGM.

im not very sure if it's Cyworld's problem, my computer's problem or maybe GY was changing his CY's background. yesterday morning, i went to YEH's cyworld first. then i went to GY's cyworld. at first the background was still the old background(GY's cyworld). suddenly when i clicked on photos, it changed to the background that was the same as YEH's cyworld background! i was so shock and immediately went to someother cyworld to see if there is a problem but the others are still their own background. I did not close the window with GY's cyworld yet. (should have taken a pic of it) But when i went back again, like 1 hour later. It was back to the old background. So now, can anyone tell me if it's cyworld, my computer's problem or it's just GY changing the background.

Guest pachlex

I vote for BTSC too.. :D

Gong Yoo dancing :

http://image.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/d...8BA4EB8BA80.swf

credit dcgy

BUWAHAHAHAHA! what a way to start my morning!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: that was hellafunny! buwahahha :lol:

ZOMG THAT IS AMAZINGLY ADORKABLE!!!!

That's like SUPERAWESOME!

I'm trying so hard not to scream cos it's 1 in the morning, so here I am just whimpering in front of the screen like an idiot.

I LOVE YOU pachlex!!! I even posted it on my livejournal, if you don't mind lol xD

OF COURSE I'LL PICK YOU TAE-IN BABY!!

That sooooooooooooooooooooooo made my night lol xDDDDD

*hurries to clubbox to download BTSC now*

hahahahaha i fell asleep in front of the pc right after i posted that...

i was all frustrated this morning coz i wanted to see your reaction last night.

and then i see this... buwahahahah totally made my day too. :lol:

ROFLasaurus! add my name in there!!! hahah i want one too i'm so jealous now!! lucky juhjuh!

hahaha ADORKABLE is a household commodity now :D

hahahaha juhjuh gets that coz she still needs convincing...

YOU and I however, don't get to have our names on there coz we already know BTSC is the shizay! :wub:

Someone posted his picture way back then.. and he commented on it (way back then)..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4008/viewimageoz1.jpg%7Boption%7D

lol.. look at that hair!

wah! whattahair!!! :P

...So now, can anyone tell me if it's cyworld, my computer's problem or it's just GY changing the background.

oh my. someone please answer that... i might go crazy thinking about the possibilities. :crazy:

hahahah :lol:

Guest xjuliephanx

hahahaha juhjuh gets that coz she still needs convincing...

YOU and I however, don't get to have our names on there coz we already know BTSC is the shizay! :wub:

This is a good opportunity to practice my photoshop skills. I shall have GY holding a sign with my name on it!! :P

wah! whattahair!!! :P

Hmm.. I used to have hair like that too!! ROFLbeans

Guest xjuliephanx

fine. here's one for you too dear xjuliephanx... :Phttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...orningjulie.jpgeheh. heh. :lol:
ROFLbeans!! AWESOME... THANKS SO MUCH PACHLEX... *prints and pins above bed* :D

Did anyone check out the videos on his cyworld? On page 41 of the videos, there is that popular video of the quick tshirt folding (it's popular in america anyway). I LOVE that video. Haha I wonder if that's how he folds his shirts :P

Guest gryffindorkylie

hi gryffindorkylie...this sure is one side of gongyoo we don't usually see or usually think he could be. but it's just a gesture and anyone in the modern world would understand it... not that i wanna tolerate it, just that ---- everyone has their own "naughty other sides" sometimes right?.. hehe ^_^ (defending gong yoo... ^_^)
I know, but I'm just warning people firsthand so I don't get kicked out of the thread. XD I personally like that side of him. Kind of hawt. Hehehe, nothing hotter than an angry sexy man.

And one more random question.Which do you like better? Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy or One Fine Day?Cos I haven't seen those and would like to get started asap.
Hello juhjuh! =) Well, honestly I like both, but both those dramas belong in different categories. The most obvious is, BTSC is a teacher-student-relationship while OFD is "sibling"-relationship. Both of GY's characters are different. In BTSC, he's a silly loving student who tries to get what he wants while in OFD, he's a tough fighting but kindhearted guy. BTSC will make you go "Awwww" and OFD will make you go "*humps the monitor*". You decide, but I say OFD only because I love his shaggy hair look, his beanie hat, he fights, and speaks English in the first episode. Hahahhaa, and he's more... buff too. ;)

P.S. I want a sign of him holding up my name "Kylie". Any takers? ;)

Guest gryffindorkylie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true! :lol:

Oh man, I wished for the second Coffee Prince OST that they had GY record the song he sang for YEH. >.<***

Guest iluvyoo2

this thread moves so fast, i feel like i'm in a chatroom..

anyhoo,

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4/gycyvh3.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3900/cybgmul4.jpg%7Boption%7D

He has that song Nuh Reul Saranghae(sp?)#4... the one he sang on CP..

gahhh makes me miss CP..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4008/viewimageoz1.jpg%7Boption%7D

lol.. look at that hair!

I went to his Cyworld last night and saw he changed his cyworld background. But the avatar still the old one (pic he stand beside the window), now changed to this cartoon. :)

I still prefer he with short hairs, like what he had now. :lol:

+Edit

hey just wanna ask if GY updates his CY regularly? cos i dont understand korean and whenever i go, it's always the same. except that now that he has changed his CY background and BGM.

im not very sure if it's Cyworld's problem, my computer's problem or maybe GY was changing his CY's background. yesterday morning, i went to YEH's cyworld first. then i went to GY's cyworld. at first the background was still the old background(GY's cyworld). suddenly when i clicked on photos, it changed to the background that was the same as YEH's cyworld background! i was so shock and immediately went to someother cyworld to see if there is a problem but the others are still their own background. I did not close the window with GY's cyworld yet. (should have taken a pic of it) But when i went back again, like 1 hour later. It was back to the old background. So now, can anyone tell me if it's cyworld, my computer's problem or it's just GY changing the background.

Not your computer's problem, because some people in Chinese forum also saw it. hahahaha

Maybe he notice it same as YEH's background, so change to another one. :P :P