Guest lingling22

EDIT:

I saw this pic on another forum. But I won't direct post the image because it's GY sticking his middle finger.

i think this is when he was shooting S-diary.. the two other guys in the pic are from the same movie..

it's not offending though because it's a real pic... besides.. GY still looks cute..

Guest xjuliephanx

it's not offending though because it's a real pic... besides.. GY still looks cute..

Yep I agree. I don't think he's the kind of person to insult someone by throwing a middle finger (he's a lover not a fighter remember?). It's probably all in good fun. Although I find it odd that he dislikes girls who curse if he's likely to do the same? :( I'm just hating because I'm not his type (I'm learning to bite my tongue.. richard simmons..... hahaha)

Another photo of GY flicking off the camera BTSC days I think

Guest gryffindorkylie

Yep I agree. I don't think he's the kind of person to insult someone by throwing a middle finger (he's a lover not a fighter remember?). It's probably all in good fun. Although I find it odd that he dislikes girls who curse if he's likely to do the same? :( I'm just hating because I'm not his type (I'm learning to bite my tongue.. richard simmons..... hahaha)

Another photo of GY flicking off the camera BTSC days I think

It's not offensive, but since it was said there was no profanity allowed, I was being cautious. He looks drunk in that pic of yours. I'm making a cellphone theme of GY right now (for Sony Ericsson W800). XD My first theme so it's not the greatest but I'm trying to cut a ringtone for him.

Guest xjuliephanx

It's not offensive, but since it was said there was no profanity allowed, I was being cautious. He looks drunk in that pic of yours. I'm making a cellphone theme of GY right now (for Sony Ericsson W800). XD My first theme so it's not the greatest but I'm trying to cut a ringtone for him.

haha yeah i have a couple of photos where he appears to be drunk and he's silly looking :)

Guest gryffindorkylie

haha yeah i have a couple of photos where he appears to be drunk and he's silly looking :)

I remember him saying something like he can have two bottles of beer before he starts to sing and dance. I would LOVE to see that. ='(

Guest lingling22

about the finger pointing and when's he's drunk.. he does funny things..

makes me love him more..

he makes me feel he's more human...

you guys know.. there is a song in the philippines that got so famous, the lines were like this...

in tagalog: (translation)

"ang tipo kong lalaki, (my type of guy)

maginoo, pero medyo bastos (gentleman but a little "naughty")

best describes Gong Yoo...

if you wanna listen to the song:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/0b9fe5b4-9ccb-48...ipo-kong-lalaki

just pm me if you want full translation...

credits to: sampaguita118

:wub:

Guest gryffindorkylie

about the finger pointing and when's he's drunk.. he does funny things..

makes me love him more..

he makes me feel he's more human...

you guys know.. there is a song in the philippines that got so famous, the lines were like this...

:wub:

Hahahaha, <333 That's my type of guy.

Guest xjuliephanx
Ha ha where do you guys find photos of him looking drunk and flicking off the camera? :D
I found them on here :) i went through all 300 something pages lol
Hahahaha, <333 That's my type of guy.
Same here. I like my GY naughty :D

Sigh.

I haven't been able to come on as much as I like and so it seems I've been missing a lot of excitement around these parts, investigator extraordinaire Nancy Yoo has really done some thorough investigating . It proves to be very pleasant reading.

Today and yesterday were kind of hard because I knew there were no new episodes and so no new screencaps and no rush of people to dissect every scene. I can't even think of what I'll do with myself after he leaves for the army. :( Sad.

Guest xjuliephanx

Today and yesterday were kind of hard because I knew there were no new episodes and so no new screencaps and no rush of people to dissect every scene. I can't even think of what I'll do with myself after he leaves for the army. :( Sad.

Rewatch CP, BTSC, OFD and the rest of his work :) That's how I'm passing the next 2 years

Guest pachlex

gah. yes! definitely! maginoo pero medyo bastos... that's definitely GY personified. :D:wub::lol:

that would mean you're pinay too? woot! the more the merrier! ^_^:P

- + -

tell me... really, how BAD can he be? :wub: :blush: :rolleyes:

WithBuddies16.jpg

credit to whomever posted it here before. :D

...adorkable. totally adorkable!

^_^

Guest xjuliephanx

tell me... really, how BAD can he be? :wub: :blush: :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...thBuddies16.jpg

credit to whomever posted it here before. :D

...adorkable. totally adorkable!

^_^

ROFLasaurus you love that word now don't you?

He is adorkable :) Something about his childish charm and boyish good looks mixed with a little bit of bad boy on the side *drools* so HOTTT in here

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS DIAGRAM - HEAD BANGING ISSUE

if you look at OFD-HB-GAD and compare it with CP-HB-GAD, you will see many discrepancies.

THIS IS THE BEST NANCY YOO ANALYSIS SO FAR!

I love it lol xD

I soooooooo wish to be YEH. He can bang my head into a fridge anytime xDDD

Omoo omooo omooo! TOO CUTE!

And I like those flicking pictures. It shows that our Yoo is a little naughty.

He can never be too vulgar with that cute face of him <3

long time no see, YooGals. I have an article that needs to be translated I think it's regarding the Korean Drama Festival http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/show.asp?idx=609154 YEH and GY's name are init but dunno what it's about.
hello.. great to see you again teddy_bear_blue.. I hope you are doing fine over there. Thanks for the news article.. I hope someone here can translate it as well, but I think there are more translators among YEH warriors.. :P

I'm not sure if the web translator is correct, but it reads that the leading actors from Coffee Prince will walk the red carpet? so both of them attending? If so, that will be great!! more clues for Nancy Yoos by then.. ;)

Guest iluvyoo2

Same shirt??

1, 3 : One Fine Day

2, 4 : Coffee Prince

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemwms5.jpg

credit daum, hjrx and as labeled

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS DIAGRAM - HEAD BANGING ISSUE

if you look at OFD-HB-GAD and compare it with CP-HB-GAD, you will see many discrepancies.

1. he took a much longer time worrying about YEH's head.

***see OFD/CP-HB-GAD COMPARISON

ah, I like your analysis and your Nancy Yoo siggy.. :P:D

hey pple. i just read from the YEH thread and yes, YEH will be attending the event. however, i m not so sure about GY. Hopefully he will be attending! then we will able to see more GYEH! :D

thanks for your analysis again, Nancy Yoo pachlex! Love it! XD