6 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@everyone , it's nice to know all of u , i'll take a break now and i don't know when i'll come back please take care of GY page :blush:

Now I'll touch on this:

What you said up there was very hard for me to read and it made me very upset and sad. I could't believe what I was reading. I wanted to jump out of a window.

I thought, "She left me! She left me!"  and I thought, "It's all my fault."

I pushed you too far. I am way too angry at GY and I can't force you to handle all that. I should keep it all to myself. I shouldn't dump it on you. I bullied you and took out my anger and frustrations out on you because you are so optimistic about him. I couldn't stand it. 

I thought GY needed to be punished a little, so I criticized him, and I know you don't like when I criticize him so I did it to hurt your feelings, because I felt like you hurt mine. I felt like you weren't listening to me. At all.

I was wrong. You tried and tried and tried to get through to me, but I was too far gone. So you asked why I wasn't upset that GY wasn't nominated. I was. I just didn't want to show it because I was so hurt, and I could hear people laughing and saying, "Hahaha. I told you GY sucks."

I tried to blame him. I always want to blame him and I don't know the reason why. I love GY with all my heart, and I just want him to be the best. I think he has so much potential, and I wish he could see how much he is worth when it comes to acting. I wish he valued himself more. I wish he knew that he is kind, talented, intelligent, has a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul, a radiant smile, and he is charming, and he is a good person. Don't listen to what I said about him not being a good person.

I'm going off on a tangent. The point is, I mistreated you, and I made you leave. You promised me you'd never leave. You promised we'd be here in his page supporting and fangirling over him together. What ever happened to those promises?

If you leave this page, I have no purpose here. You are the only reason I come here everyday. You are my friend, and I don't like it when you said you don't know when you are coming back. You aren't allowed to leave. Ever. You have so much presence here, and this page would crumble without you here. 

I know I went too far, but please, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. And please don't leave.

Edited by 2handsintertwined

Hi Everyone!!! Long time no see. So many updates here. Need some times to catch up all of them. 

About coffee prince. 10th anniversary already. Sure time fly so fast. Even I watched it after goblin. I prefer CP more. I think CP is his best drama. 

@Noor90 u want to take a little break? Why not? Sure u can. U work the hardest here to liven up GY page. U such a good and passionate fan. We will wait for u here to join us back.

How I wish when I come here to read a news about GY casting in new project. So sad. No news from him. GY-sshi, I hope u will choose your new project as soon as possible. I miss to see u in big screen not just with those cfs. But I will wait for u patiently as I also busy with my working life. Its okay. 

Actually I really want to go South Korea and see u during stage greeting for your movie. Just see u from far is enough and make me happy. I will try to save money from now :D Hwaiting!!

About the nomination, even GY is not nominated, he still one of the best actor who I love so much. 

All the actors nominated are good actors. I do enjoy their dramas. Currently I enjoy watching Live Up to Your Name.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

GY discovery pictures always make me want to go to travel. but i look at my pocket n back to reality. LOL

CHJ8Uqy.png

I randomly checked GY hairstylist ig. Seems like he went to Austria. My guess is he with GY. I dont know for what, cf shooting maybe but which cf?

i read that it's discovery :wink:

Age Of Shadows is now in my region. I am so going to make my husband watch it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@2handsintertwined hi':),.. sorry for not being as active here'..i'm still trying to get my way arround'..anyways'i'm happy to meet all of you who share the same love for Gy'.. i think you guys had been together long enough to build a deep camaraderie'..

no' i don't have a bad impression of you..i'm also a fan and i understand where you're coming from'..i guess we all have those moments'..:) 

• Like 1

On 30-9-2017 at 9:40 PM, blyn said:

@2handsintertwined hi':),.. sorry for not being as active here'..i'm still trying to get my way arround'..anyways'i'm happy to meet all of you who share the same love for Gy'.. i think you guys had been together long enough to build a deep camaraderie'..

no' i don't have a bad impression of you..i'm also a fan and i understand where you're coming from'..i guess we all have those moments'..:) 

Ok :blush: 

Edit: Yeah we did build a deep camaraderie, but that doesn't mean that anyone else isn't welcome! Everyone is welcome here. So you are new to soompi?

@tieya1810 I was thinking of watching live up to your name :blush:.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

credit: gong_m_yoo

He looks so beautiful and peaceful here. :heart:

@staygold I'm not trying to start anything but you sounded kinda angry when you said, "let's move on". If I did something to offend you could please let me know?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

credit: wattpad

credit: euntakgenralkimshin

There are no words to describe this picture. Beautiful? Art? I don't know. I love everything about this man. I love his everything. He looks so good in black. His haircut is so attractive. That seductive gaze could knock anyone off their feet. I just want to get lost in his eyes.

Image result for pay attention to me meme

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

From allkpop.com
i wonder if we can have this magazine in our regions

collaboration of epigram + marie claire once again

Gong Yoo is ready for fall in his 'Marie Claire' photo shoot

gong-yoo
Gong Yoo is ready for autumn as he dressed up to fit the season during his photo shoot with 'Marie Claire'.

Fashion magazine 'Marie Claire' dropped a couple images of the actor in which he is seen getting ready for fall by wearing different sets of warm clothes. In the first image, Gong Yoo is seen wearing a beanie and a long coat while sitting on a bicycle. The second picture is more casual as he is walking down the street while gazing into the sky. His photo shoot looks as if it came out of a movie scene.

Check out the photos below! 

gong-yoo_1506130844_x.jpg

gong-yoo_1506130844_z.jpg

• Like 6