On 9/10/2017 at 0:43 AM, CatchMine_ID said:

@Noor90 surprised when I watch that Asus CF... 'Eit wait she is... Familiar from my country' and turns to she is Tatjanaaa:crazy: they are adorable.  

AND YES SO DYING to know what he chooses for upcoming project after previous massive success (do not see this as burden tho). Heavy or light production? Will be he chooses something experimental?

Waiting happily with all new vids flood of him:D

Tatjana is so pretty :wub: 

GY Likes to challenge himself that's whyI don't know what he will choose either  high product , or low production , action or melo or real story  , I read a Korean  article 2 days ago . It said gy has a pile of scripts but refused all drama offers , he is reviewing movie scripts but he refused all :(. He must be stressed after his massive success in 2016:(

I wish he 'll find great script that captures his heart& come back soon

I've one wish that gy 'll act in movies with actors in his age like Kang dong won , ha Jung woo, Jo in sung . Or yoo ah in even he's younger than GY . He's so so talented . I want it to thriller movie  

• Like 2

:D

On 9/10/2017 at 6:28 AM, Noor90 said:

I read a Korean  article 2 days ago . It said gy has a pile of scripts but refused all drama offers , he is reviewing movie scripts but he refused all :(. He must be stressed after his massive success in 2016:(

it can be stress OR he just simply search the right script for his next challenge:) I hope he enjoys deciding! Hahaha

and omG that would be awesome, those names of actor. And to note if he starred with Yoo Ah-in too in one production, it will be double Yoo and how can I survive?!!!!:lol:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

and omG that would be awesome, those names of actor. And to note if he starred with Yoo Ah-in too in one production, it will be double Yoo and how can I survive?!!!!:lol:

You'll be the happiest person here  , if 2 yoo in one Project :D

I love to see gy acts with veteran actors but now I want him act with talented & good actors in his age cuz they 'll have great chemistry . Also We can watch another great bromance but this time in action , comedy or  thriller movie ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, staygold said:

:lol: Going through older posts on the thread! This is so cute!

super like that Running Man episode of him. I can feel he is ambitious, strategic, super fit, and so cheeky:lol: omG when he battled with Ace Jong-kook in water challenge, just OMO!

59 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

BC Card Calendar :heart: 

Really i envy this model ^_^

Ikr. Run to meee Gong Yoo, run to meee~ pwahahahah

I like the video coloring, it gives romantic movies vibe that maybe I thirst from Gong Yoo^_^

• Like 4

6 hours ago, gongi said:

Hello chingus! How's everyone? I want to ran to and with GY in Prague!!! 

Hi , gongi . All of us here want to run with him too in Prague or anywhere :wub:

3 hours ago, staygold said:

Omo!! He is perfect! This commercial has ticked all the checkboxes for a romantic piece!!

DJnrnvwUEAAI2HY.jpg&key=efe0df2fd0d6efa2

I noticed that all gy new CFs are so romantic & he has good chemistry with all models too

• Like 3

@staygold thank u for sharing epigram & discovery expedition photos , i was collecting pics to share them here but you're faster than me :D

DJrNqCCVAAE5cf6.jpg

DJsxj53VAAAD__9.jpg

DJsxj5-V4AEYFDc.jpg

DJsyA82UIAAxDvg.jpg

DJswrrKVYAEJu7Z.jpg

DJsw63rV4AAvBXt.jpg

DJsxHmQUEAAxpMS.jpg

DJsxHmPU8AAxL8a.jpg

Q & A with gong yoo , cr to Asus Malaysia 

GY is soo cute & adorable here as usual . he chose black mobile because his favorite color is black , i agree with GY black suits him . He always looks sexy & dashing in black :heart:

Red one is good as gift for his Mom ^_^^_^

• Like 3

Gong Yoo is a Tranquil Gentleman in a New Fall Winter Pictorial

temp_b9a2aa5eefafad8a98601be9b68b3846.jp

Gong Yoo is a free-spirit in a new pictorial. 

Epigram released a new series of pictorial with their brand model, Gong Yoo for their upcoming Fall Winter collection. In this new series of pictorial, the actor could be seen in earthy color attires enjoying quality time through light-hearted activities.

Check out the images and feel the tranquilness through the pictorial below! 

temp_bf60c5533276d1bb9044a98aa0ff465d.jp

temp_bb3deb433ca22d6cac7465cb55bbb42b.jp

temp_f4126d8ad4a3c078b3e5fe6f254edfe3.jp

temp_8720954a85b84856cc8d512e2624d976.jp

http://kstarlive.com/588088

• Like 3