@elisegong Hello, Sis thank u so much for great info about GY cat "Kong Kong" it seems Kong Kong is so private like her dad:D  , and GY really take cares of her , she \ he became so big

1 hour ago, elisegong said:

And, Chinese Fans believed this is the most updated pic of "Beans", a.k.a. "Cong Cong" from Gong Hyo Jin's Instagram on July 20, 2017.

When i saw this pic , i had the same thought that's might be Kong Kong especially GHJ has 2 dongs not cats but i feel this cat has different ears from Kong Kong 

Anyway, thank u again , i wish you'll always join us her with new pics & news about "Kong Kong" and her dad :blush:

• Like 2

@alohagongyoo Thank you! *bows to you* So you feel the same way? You wish GY and YEH star in another romantic comedy too! :blush: Yes, please!

@Noor90 I agree! :blush: Not real acting between him and YEH at all. And yes, the having breakfast part was so natural. Thank you for the lovely pictures and thank you for the video! I just love the clip of them waking up to have breakfast after making love. When he was feeding her he looked at her like he wanted to make love to her again. I guess he couldn't get enough. Down boy! I love how you posted the pic of her returning from Italy. Yes, you can see the love in their eyes! And girl, I'm so glad you agree with me about him needing ta make a comeback real quick. I'm like you. I'm curious what he'll choose too! I don't really care either. He could choose a Silent Film and I'm sure we'd all be happy! I really don't care about the genre either!  Wow! You're creating stories of him for his next project in your mind? Well, he better come save you! :blush:

I want this for GY's next movie :blush::

GY walks over to the couch and sits down. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a female walk in. She slips up behind him, her hands on his broad shoulders, rubbing them. He shivers and settles back into her touch. She leans around in front of him, her long hair falling into his face, and she places a chaste kiss on his lips. He tastes like cigarettes and brandy.  He kisses her back. All of the sudden two men storm in armed with guns. They threaten to shoot, but GY reaches into his belt holster and points the gun at them, gritting his teeth, shooting them first. His female companion jumps back, shocked. She never knew GY was a gangster.

@elisegongHello! You've got me all excited! You're a new person. You know I'm always begging people to join us like someone begging for water in a desert, and here you are! We so thirsty over GY! Thirsty over his hair. Thirsty over his voice. Thirsty over his everything.

tumblr_nm12fiLrGE1r6vnywo1_250.gif

credit: through-the-noise

And I love these pictures you posted about GY's cat Beans. I think his cat is adorable. Thank you for sharing these pics.Chinese fans say GHJ has a picture of GY's cat? Well, does that mean that she takes care of his cat when Daddy is working?

For example, GY comes home and sees GHJ sitting down on the couch, her long legs crossed. She pets his cat, wearing nothing but a nightgown, exposing her milky white thighs.

She says, "Welcome home, Daddy."  "We've been waiting on you."

@tok-soompi Thank you for this article about Anne. I love Anne. I think she is a nice GY fan! :blush:  I just want to say that I think your Ha Ji Min is sexy! I was watching an Age of Shadows stage greeting and I think she's got some killer legs! Poor GY probably had to stop himself from jumping on top of her like a crazy animal! It must be hard for him to have such a sexy friend!

@chellep1234_969a Come out!

• Like 2

Related image

credit: genderbender

Related image

credit: gendebender

tumblr_lhhko8KCK91qeiml6.gif

credit: genderbender

Gong Yoo thought that Yoon Eun Hye was a man. He felt ashamed because he was in love with another man. He finds out that Yoon Eun Hye is really a female. He's hurt and he avoids her. After some time, he forgives her, but only to lose her. She's going to Italy to study. Before she leaves, she says goodbye to him. They make love for the last time before she goes away. He still loved her and it didn't matter if she was a boy. The point is that his love for her never changed. He loved her. He loved the person that she was. True love prevails. Love is love. Love is blind  :heart:

Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye, Coffee Prince (2007)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@tok-soompi Thank you for this article about Anne. I love Anne. I think she is a nice GY fan! :blush:  I just want to say that I think your Ha Ji Min is sexy! I was watching an Age of Shadows stage greeting and I think she's got some killer legs! Poor GY probably had to stop himself from jumping on top of her like a crazy animal! It must be hard for him to have such a sexy friend!

Too bad for him. :D he does not even have a chance to hug or kiss her... can only watch her longingly from a far (describing the movie).

Spoiler

@2handsintertwined, if you have time, you can check out Detective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow (movie) for a very different Han Ji Min. 

• Like 2

I think most GY fans are like GY - we continue to live our lives in a real world. We've family, friends, work and other interests. We take time to grow, develop our self and connect with people we love and care about. We don't have a compulsive need to join/ participate on any platforms online to 'help our celeb' be even more popular.  Why? Because we are mature, and this kind of popularity is as fleeting as sand castles. And quite honestly, GY doesn't want or need this kind of 'help'. More and above, we want to make time to look into people's eyes as we talk to them, not over keyboards and led screen. We find joy in reading their expression and seeing the wrinkles around their eyes.  We want time to feed our cats, dogs and even plants.  

There is saying - when we can't change our environment, we change our self.

• Like 4

@gongi @jaysmurf i need your help since both of are good in Chinese

According to this article GY'll has another broadcast for Asus press con , or i just misunderstood

Fans pay attention! Kong yoo published the broadcast area on the 17th morning 

640_57f194317bfddd90547d236bb3516693.jpg

ASUS announced today that the second live broadcast area free admission, the same day issued a number plate at 10 am, the top 800 can receive a limited edition at the time of admission Should help fans.

Kong  yoo endorsement ASUS new machine, a few days ago in the official website to provide fans to obtain a ticket will be issued, and instantly plug the official website, a total influx of 420,000 people grab votes, Kong yoo  heard the ticket spike, quickly asked the organizers can re-open Places, by the Kong yoo please care, ASUS decided to open the second scene to the outdoor large screen broadcast will be published.

Asus today announced that the second live broadcast area free admission, the first 800 people at 2 pm admission, in addition to access to the Asia-Pacific region spokesperson Kong yoo limited edition should help fans, but also to participate in the scene 10 ASUS ZenFone4 series of new machine draw.

800 number plate will be issued at 10:00 on the 17th release, and the second live broadcast area will be out of three lucky fans, can directly enter the venue and Kong yoo close interaction.

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10088/2636524

Gong yoo 'll be Asus pacific Asia Model in  7 countries not 5 " Japan , Thailand " are added now

now GY is Asus Model in " Taiwan , Hong Kong , Malaysia , Philippines , Indonesia , Thailand and Japan 

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20170811/1180608/

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Too bad for him. :D he does not even have a chance to hug or kiss her... can only watch her longingly from a far (describing the movie).

Hide contents

@2handsintertwined, if you have time, you can check out Detective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow (movie) for a very different Han Ji Min. 

Ok. I will definitely check out HJM's Detective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow(movie) I have a question. So was HJM on Three Meals A Day? How did she do? I read somewhere that she did well and they want her to become a permanent cast member. Is this true? And how does she do in variety? She looks like she would be a lot of fun, and she's adorable too and a little mysterious! I think she would be a mystery woman for any man. I think a man would have fun figuring her out. I'm girlcrushing so hard. I have held back my feelings for her for a long time. Since I first saw her in Age of Shadows. Then I watched some the stage greetings and presscons they gave and I fell in love with her. I like when she wears heels. She's so cute.  I'm so embarrassed. By the way, I don't know anything about her. You're the HJM expert!

• Like 2

The Definitive List Of K-Drama Actors With Wonderfully Broad Shoulders

Gong Yoo

If there’s a reason why “Goblin" became a national craze, it’s Gong Yoo. Who knew turtlenecks and heavy knits could be so attractive? Even with layers upon layers of fabrics, he still brought the heat last winter!

gong-yoo.jpg

Gong-Yoo-Goblin.gif

credit: Soompi

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@gongi @jaysmurf i need your help since both of are good in Chinese

According to this article GY'll has another broadcast for Asus press con , or i just misunderstood

Fans pay attention! Kong yoo published the broadcast area on the 17th morning 

ASUS announced today that the second live broadcast area free admission, the same day issued a number plate at 10 am, the top 800 can receive a limited edition at the time of admission Should help fans.

Kong  yoo endorsement ASUS new machine, a few days ago in the official website to provide fans to obtain a ticket will be issued, and instantly plug the official website, a total influx of 420,000 people grab votes, Kong yoo  heard the ticket spike, quickly asked the organizers can re-open Places, by the Kong yoo please care, ASUS decided to open the second scene to the outdoor large screen broadcast will be published.

Asus today announced that the second live broadcast area free admission, the first 800 people at 2 pm admission, in addition to access to the Asia-Pacific region spokesperson Kong yoo limited edition should help fans, but also to participate in the scene 10 ASUS ZenFone4 series of new machine draw.

800 number plate will be issued at 10:00 on the 17th release, and the second live broadcast area will be out of three lucky fans, can directly enter the venue and Kong yoo close interaction.

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10088/2636524

Gong yoo 'll be Asus pacific Asia Model in  7 countries not 5 " Japan , Thailand " are added now

now GY is Asus Model in " Taiwan , Hong Kong , Malaysia , Philippines , Indonesia , Thailand and Japan 

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20170811/1180608/

nope. still 17 Aug. I think the boss of ASUS is going to other regions to promote the phone. it does not mention the schedule of GY after 17.

• Like 3