Happy new year YooGals!

faye, our friend in THA thread noticed that all actor and actress under Sidus who won the award last night,they're not in the picture! They might have party together with their company.

aww nate- does it mean there was no chance YOO and YEH were together in a victory party somewhere? i mean- being contracted with different companies...my cultish mind no like it :(

Guest queeninmycastle

i am so happy for you queenie.... does it mean you won't be bored to death anymore? a change of environment is always exciting and it's nice that you're looking forward to it with positive attitude coz' that way you are also attracting positive vibes.

i am so happy that Yoo and YEH both won excellence awards. and even happier that they were together last night. i've been reading bits and pieces of infos about their actions which are fodders for cultish minds like ours :lol: gosh- i was ecstatic just knowing from LF that YEH gave Yoo cy skin last dec. 26.... something's really going on between them .... :lol: i really wish we have a chat room at the mansion so we could spazz out to death...... and that's quoting my chan also ha ha ha ha ha ha.... :lol:

yes im happy to finally found a space for myself...where i dont have to think about somebody else welfare...im sick and tired of it already. new year new environment and new life for me.

im so like you also...smiling with all my heart just to see news regarding YOOYEH..blame it to our cultish mind huh! but i think there really is something going on :rolleyes: .

shes not really like that with jjh her partner in goong.so you can somehow see the difference of the way she reacted now compaired before.lol :phew:

i really love BABY YOO's reaction when YEH told him that he'll do good in mS and will return.that to me was PRICELESS.

and oh BABY YOO's outfit complimented YEH dress that night.

the couple looks so damn GOOD together...that even the MC cannot pass up teasing them two.

MC did not ask junki to give any message to his partner only BABY YOO AND yEH...HE must have sense that somethings going on also with YOOYEH. (reading more between line hahaha)

yes im happy to finally found a space for myself...where i dont have to think about somebody else welfare...im sick and tired of it already. new year new environment and new life for me.

im so like you also...smiling with all my heart just to see news regarding YOOYEH..blame it to our cultish mind huh! but i think there really is something going on :rolleyes: .

shes not really like that with jjh her partner in goong.so you can somehow see the difference of the way she reacted now compaired before.lol :phew:

i really love BABY YOO's reaction when YEH told him that he'll do good in mS and will return.that to me was PRICELESS.

and oh BABY YOO's outfit complimented YEH dress that night.

the couple looks so damn GOOD together...that even the MC cannot pass up teasing them two.

MC did not ask junki to give any message to his partner only BABY YOO AND yEH...HE must have sense that somethings going on also with YOOYEH. (reading more between line hahaha)

ohhhhh i'm so happy for you queenie! best of luck on your new place.... it's going to be exciting fixing the place watching it develops with every little stuff that you add and then seeing it itransformed into your little heaven. :D

awwwwww how can i watch that queenie? do you have the download link for the awards night in its entirety? i only have the one lily posted. i am so clueless everytime you guys talk about those meaningful actions of theirs :lol: maybe i'm not paying attention to the dowload links they're posting :lol:

Guest pinkjiawen

hi everyone! sorry to interrupt but I would just like to ask if u guys have heard of the film he's gonna shoot this month? Cos I just wanna confirm this info I got. Thanks guys!

Guest tuesdhei

to BABY YOO & to my fellow yoogals, wives and yoopinays...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

...and now the countdown begins...

Good Evening My friends ^^ YOOhouse full of happiness. All good thing happen ^^ it's just like im dreaming when i thinking abt. last night. it's worth for cancel all trip for baby YOO ^O^ My Happy holiday 2007 ^^V

--

--Wow....She so cute to said right that ^^ at least for GYEH cult^^"

-- [b

-- GOLDEN ACTING AWARD MINISERIES

Lee Sun-gyun (White Tower) <- HK's brother

-- SPECIAL PRIZE PD AWARD

Kim Chang-wan (White Tower / Coffee Prince) <-Mr. Hong

cr:rebby@CPR-soompi-

-- Hey ^^" You shouldnt do like that. 555+ i think BYJ very advance in Acting skill more than ours baby. i wish someday if baby YOO plays in difference character more and more... baby YOO'll recieve a lot of awards like him.

-- I wanna die because of his funny acting like this.....Goshhh he sooo adorable>_<

4 Hr.(My time) before bye bye 2007.im very lucky&happy to meet baby YOO this year.

Today is my 94 th day that i knew him. and for my every YOOgals that i meet first til now,you so rock.^^>

(My Angel-Twinnie-Val-Neng-Queenie-Tika-Pach-FayGong-Sissy-SantaLF-Euchan Unnie-

Baby Ellis-Jinkzz-liron-Texashot-)

you made my YOOmories full of happiness, Everything.

Happy YOO Year 2008 !! :lol:

ps) gotta go to count down wt. baby YOO now lol

OC... that is really sweet! remembering all the details of your being a YOOGal.... i'll make my memoirs on my 1000th post :lol: happy new year to you too and may our friendship and YooGals last a lifetime!

Guest MariYEH

Not yet posted here hopefully...

News Feature on Fridae.com

20080101003812is9.jpg

http://www.fridae.com/newsfeatures/article...p;viewarticle=1

ee2007123111pic2ic4.jpg

December 31, 2007

my coffee prince

By Alvin Tan

Fridae’s coffee connoisseur, Alvin Tan, confesses to being addicted to top-rated Korean drama The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince which brings homosexuality into spotlight - briefly, before expectedly reverting to a conventional hetero coupling.

For the past few days, I have been looking like an escapee from the raccoon enclosure at the Night Safari – all because I was eye-cuffed to the TV in almost the same way raging nymphomaniac Christina Ricci was chained to a radiator in Black Snake Moan.

Han-gyeol (played by former video jockey Gong Yoo, top image, right) mistakes Eun-chan (Yoon Eun Hye) for a man and hires

Things got so bad that when my TLC deprived partner threatened to switch off the TV and throw away the DVD player to rehabilitate me and curb my addiction, I actually channelled Amy Winehouse and yelled: “No! No! No!”

The source of our domestic strife?

The Korean drama series The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince which had built a huge following in Korea thanks to its pair of telegenic stars and their oh-so-chaste “homosexual” relationship which plays to the gay man’s fantasy of bending and bedding a delectable straight man.

The top-rated TV show stars my new Korean kraze, the 1.84 metres tall Gong Yoo, as Han-gyeol, a “rich, irresponsible and hot-tempered” chap who is simply not interested in running the family business and in my opinion, dresses far too well for a straight man (except for that one time when he donned a retina-searing orange shirt with ping-pong sized white polka-dots.)

Whenever the delicious Gong Yoo appears onscreen without his shirt, my eyes would stop blinking and I would be seized by the urge to lick my lips. That’s why one of my favourite scenes was when he follows the example set by Ms “It’s Britney pinkberry!” Spears and goes without underwear while clad only in a towel.

Then again, my attraction to the character of Han-gyeol could be attributed to my sympathy for the handicapped and Han-gyeol is clearly severely myopic since there is just no other explanation as to how he could have mistaken Eun-chan for a boy but I digress.

Acting as Eun-chan is Yoon Eun Hye (from 2006’s Goong or Princess Hours), an excellent shedder of copious tears who happens to be the most adorable tomboy I have ever laid my eyes upon and who will no doubt make many femmes (and maybe even some gay men) go weak in the knees.

According to news reports, Eun Hye hoped to achieve a breakthrough in her acting career with the role of Eun-chan and I guess that’s why she has taken to the tried-and-tested path of emoting sans makeup and hair products – much like Halle Berry in Monster’s Ball.

In a nutshell, the “hard-to-swallow” plot is as follows: Following a couple of chance meetings, Han-gyeol hires Eun-chan to be his “gay boyfriend” to throw off the old maids he has had to meet in a series of blind dates arranged by his doting but draconian grandmother.

Han-gyeol then hires Eun-chan as a waiter when he has to manage Coffee Prince whose recruitment policy appears to be lifted from Bangkok’s go-go bars since all its male waiters (minus the hygiene-challenged barista) are good-looking young men clad in the tightest of uniforms.

In the course of working together, Han-gyeol and Eun-chan fall for each other and spark off a “gay” romance which leads to the former wrestling with his “sexuality” and the latter wrestling with her guilt over her deception while trying to cast off the albatross of virginity a la Molly Ringwald in those John Hughes movies in the 80s.

Since Han-gyeol and Eun-chan have only three months together before he returns to New York to pursue his career as a toy-designer, Eun-chan made it her mission to bed Han-gyeol through whatever means possible. Oh, all right. I confess – I made up the last bit because I’m the one who yearns to ravish Han-gyeol (be still my wanton heart!).

Personal fantasy notwithstanding, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince makes for must-see TV because it is a romantic comedy of errors with many heart wrenching moments which reduced this writer to bouts of wailing not seen since Mariah and Whitney got together for “When You Believe.”

There was the scene where Han-gyeol hugged Eun-chan in an attempt to sort out his feelings, the beach scene where Han-gyeol is torn between embracing a sleeping Eun-chan and his burgeoning “homosexuality,” and the scene where the two agreed to be sworn brothers to “legitimatise” their growing feelings for each other.

My only grouse with The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince lies in the fact that although it deals with homosexual love, it does so with a safety valve. With the exception of Han-gyeol and some supporting characters, there was never any doubt that he’s actually a she and that the predicament will resolve itself in an affirmation of heterosexual love.

Because of that, the Korean drama series fall short of similar works such as Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night where the dramatic tension is heightened not just by a female protagonist who cross-dresses but also by the Renaissance theatre tradition of double-cross-dressing where male actors play female characters disguising themselves as males.

Having said that, it is still noteworthy that The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince openly deals with the topic of homosexual love (albeit through mistaken gender identity) which has long been considered a cultural taboo in Korea and reinforces the notion that true love transcends gender boundaries – at least in the mind of Han-gyeol.

And this is perhaps most evident in the reach-for-the-Kleenex moment when Han-gyeol finally comes to terms with his love for Eun-chan (whom he still thinks is a boy) and utters those unforgettable lines: "I'll say this just once so listen up. I like you, whether you’re a man... or an alien. I just don't care anymore."

Editor's Note: First aired in South Korea in July this year, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince will be telecast in Singapore on Dec 31, 2007 (Channel U), the Philippines on Jan 1, 2008 (Kapuso Channel) and Taiwan on Jan 3, 2008 (Video Land channel).

holding hands with Gong Yoo and Mr Hong

20071231033509lh8.jpg

20071231033711vv3.jpg

Guest orangechocolate

Good evening !! 1st day of YOOyear ^^V i miss YOOgals& baby YOO also >_< i should be say "hello" this morning but....my Grandma (again!!) force me to clean my room all day and go to outside for shopping.Goshh...Very lucky today is not 30th !!! :wacko:

oh my OC.. you even remember the date you know YOO.. geesh.. I don't remember the date. .but I know it's first week of May 2006..:)

-- Hello my Angel...Huuu~ that is abt. 1 year and 7 month and 1 day!! Wowww....Ever lasting love wt. baby YOO>_<~

btw,i MUST see yoo's before Baby YOO came back i promise ^^"(that means i have 720 days for watching!!)

OC, hahaha, you give our BabyYOO many cute niks, you fortgot Mr Thursday, I love that nik :lol:

-- Hello Val:ph34r: Errrr...how can i forgot most important nik ^^?? Thank you!!

-- Hi..Sissy i love this. ^^ Your PS skills very good and may b Advanced level in YOO Year. Your skills a lot like you said in Blog >_< Gosh...Jealous

-- Hello Queenie I know what you did@someone's cy 555+ Lovely,you're very care of his family also. Cute~

Thank you Val. haha.. I can see OC is spreading the news? lol!!

-- C'mon...this is a good news anyway. im very surprised that you& baby YOO have a celebrating in same time.^^

wow OC dale the spy girl boss...watta memory you have.

you still remember when and how many days you got to know BABY YOO.

i had a good time with you too OC...hope we can still have more for the coming years and years to come.HAPPY NEW YEAR BOSs. :D

-- ha ha...actually, except YOOmories my memory like a golden fish Esp. abt. my daily life, always forgot many things :P absolutely, Queenie Nowhere like YOOhouse :)

OC... that is really sweet! remembering all the details of your being a YOOGal.... i'll make my memoirs on my 1000th post :lol: happy new year to you too and may our friendship and YooGals last a lifetime!

--Hi...Fay GONG your 1000th post !!!! now your post 627th that means if your average 5 post/day (at least!!) you'll celebrate on middle March !! 555+ im waiting for your 1,000 post ,Dude V^.^

-- Hello....윤은혜...Well..nice to meet you ^^ btw, can i ask you some Question ^^??if you dont mind. Errr..What can i call your name in English or may be cloud you pls. spell your name in English like Mr.Gong Ji Cheol or something ^^?? and where u come from ^^?? Korea or ^^??? Thank you so much. i just wonder your username!!!! Very nice you can type in Korea for Log in. :lol:

ps) gonna go to the mansion tonight. Re-boot my YOOnergy for working tomorrow.. See ya ^^

Good evening..

Yes. I heard that too! He must be a nice baby at home too. :)
yes luvbbyoo.. I believe he is nice baby at home.. His parents should be very proud of him that night.. Maybe they have the whole family over at the house to watch the event.. :) Anyhow, I can't help it but fall in love with those 2 kids.. ahhh.. watching them do tango on stage... And their speeches on stage.. aww.. the girl was so nervous.. and I love how baby YOO smiled at them when they were talking about GYEH.. so cute... If I'm not mistaken that little boy Park Ji Bin is the little Seo Gun in OFD.. I remember the kid's name is Park Ji Bin too...

that's so sweet of him. His Korean fans are so lucky!
yeah... really envy those Korean fans huh? he must have shown them the award.. :rolleyes:

i have watched him various movie, but i really like him in She is on duty, very cool!!!

and also very cute in Coffee prince

he is one of my favorite korean male actor

Hello garfielddik. Welcome to Yoohouse. :)

hi everyone! sorry to interrupt but I would just like to ask if u guys have heard of the film he's gonna shoot this month? Cos I just wanna confirm this info I got. Thanks guys!
hi pinkjiawen. Welcome to YOOhouse. Don't worry, no interruption at all.. feel free to ask anytime.. :) Anyway, we are not aware of him shooting any film this month because he will be leaving for his MS duties this coming 14th. So what was the info you heard?

to BABY YOO & to my fellow yoogals, wives and yoopinays...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

...and now the countdown begins...

hello tuesdhei.. Welcome back.. Are you home for good? How are you doing? miss you.. Happy New Year to you too...

Not yet posted here hopefully...
hello again 윤은혜. I think someone posted the link to the news a couple of pages away.. but it's ok.. Good for YooGals who missed out on it.. :)

Good evening OC. :) yeah.. 1st day of YOOyear nearly come to an end now... 2nd day of YOOyear coming.. lol!! wah.. you busy whole day? me have to go out shopping in the morning, and afternoon had to surrender the computer to hubby.. but at least I managed to date Seo Gun just now while waiting for hubby to finish his work. Anyway, after this I still have to surrender the computer.. so I won't be around until late tomorrow morning.. :(

-- Hello my Angel...Huuu~ that is abt. 1 year and 7 month and 1 day!! Wowww....Ever lasting love wt. baby YOO>_<~

btw,i MUST see yoo's before Baby YOO came back i promise ^^"(that means i have 720 days for watching!!)

wah! OC.. you even counted the year-month-day for me.. lol!! anyway, I'm sure you will not be the only one who will watch all baby YOO's work for the next 720 days.. I'm gonna rewatch them too when hubby get a new PC.. and I'm gonna connect my PC to the TV so I can then play the videos and watch it on TV screen instead.. :w00t::wub:

-- C'mon...this is a good news anyway. im very surprised that you& baby YOO have a celebrating in same time.^^
haha... is it so surprising of me having a celebration about same time with baby YOO? I would be excited if it was on the same day.. lol!!! So you camping at mansion tonight? Wish I can, but I need to go now... hubby waiting for his turn with the PC... :wacko:

More HQ caps.

viewimagelq0.th.jpg viewimagekq2.th.jpg viewimageun9.th.jpg viewimageap2.th.jpg

viewimagepf5.th.jpg viewimagecn0.th.jpg viewimagexf9.th.jpg viewimagecg2.th.jpg

viewimagesc9.th.jpg viewimagedc8.th.jpg viewimagedq5.th.jpg viewimagema1.th.jpg

viewimageyf9.th.jpg viewimageav8.th.jpg viewimageal3.th.jpg viewimagezk4.th.jpg

viewimageqg2.th.jpg viewimagecn2.th.jpg viewimagedv7.th.jpg viewimagedo2.th.jpg

viewimageeu6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

YOOnight everyone... See you all tomorrow morning.

++Edit:

Hi ad_fa. Welcome to Yoohouse.. Enjoy your stay... :)

good morning yoogals

Jinnkz....wow! already do ps-ed! Nice artwork...

thanks lily...how are you doing?

you going on vacation again jinkzz? Happy holidays to you again.. Take care.

Hi angelie...the whole family was supposed to go on a trip for the new year but got cancelled since i had to go to the emergency room that night but luckily i was discharged later that day and have been resting at home this whole time. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too jinkzz!! Gah... I SO LOVE YOO! :lol:

Hi Kai...are you on vacation? no wonder i havent seen much of yoo here at the yoohouse...i love yoo, too..hehehe

Hello to: ( copied from my chan)

angelie,faye,ellie,queenie,lf,mendyo,chippy,ck,nate,oc,vicente,smilefish, lily,

lili,vall,tika,anne,nana,neng,kaye,bebe,anythingasian,yehbaby,

stalk,dost,marj,chinkymars,calypso,del32,yoobee,xblaah,juhjuh,ariesw,pach,

astigrace,luckvhang,shinshin,love_jesus,nhetskie,happy_toy, stalk, my chan and the rest of the

yoogals that i missed.

Guest queeninmycastle

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

I did a video yesterday,about GY&YEH @ MBC DRAMA AWARDS~~~~~

wmv download

hope you will like it! :sweatingbullets:

abby_cup...same person right?

WELCOME to YOOHouse.

THAT L.O.V.E. Mv was the sweetest ever....WE liked it.

thank you for sharing it.

ENJOY your stay here @ Youhouse.

p/s...visit the our house also :)

Happy New year !

Kai- good evening.

angelie,faye,ellie,jinkz,lf,chippy,ck,nate,oc,Mychan,vicente,smilefish,unnie lily,

lili,vaL,tika,anne,nana,neng,kaye,bebe,anythingasian,yehbaby, nate

astigrace,luckvhang,shinshin,love_jesus,nhetski,happy_toy, stalk,texashot and the rest of the

yoogals that i missed. as well as all YOObies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Hope to spend more NEW YEARs with all of YOO gals.

Guest tangtang

^ Hi queenie!!!

Im watching CP now.. with YOO's voice truning into an exorcist! LOL!!

Just came back, put my bag on the floor and CP drooling!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOOGALS!!!

Guest chinkymars

OMG!!! I am so delayed!!!

Baby Yoo winning the excellence award on my birthday?!?!?! That's the coolest gift ever?!

Loving the green ensemble too!!!

Chukkahanda!!! :D

Hope everyone had a fantastic new year?!?!?!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

gosh so many pages to backread and i honestly don't know where to

start my replies.

Ellie,OC,Bliss thanx for helping me out with the links last time

OC i really owe yoo one coz i was able to watch GY win and for the spying GY's cy keep it up

Mommy yup i get luckier at the end and watch the most important part,im so happy

and with regards to him keeping a secret yeah your right it will be a burden for the girl and also for our Yoo if the relationship doesn't work out well after his MS,so its better for him tot to reveal anything at the moment if he have one

and for your offer if we want the full video of MBS yes i would like it if yoo can coz coz i'm having diffuculties in DL it,but GY's cut is also ok if thats the only thing yoo can provide,BIG THANX to yoo

Faye yup i'm a good girl done all my chores and was able to lock myself in my room to watch the ceremony,though i haven't catch the first part and i didn't finish it as well.But im jumping with joy cause i catch the juicy part.And my GYEH addiction was trigger again seeing them together

LF its my pleasure,so GY was teasing EH when he made his speech lol so their communication didn't stop coz how come he knows EH and PD Lee are both expecting for the best couple awards,thanx for the goodies and for the translation on GY's cy,our man of the house definitely have a wider perspective in life,its really hard not to admire a man like him

Jinkzz thanx for your lovely fan-art,hope yoo already feel well

Queenie girl more picspam now for yoo to make more fan-art,wish granted eh

happy trip,hope you'll have a safe journey

Nate been busy with New Year,i slept at about 5am coz our guest left the house before 4 am,so im really tired but have a good one last night ,still Jan 1 on my side

Chippy good to hear your floating now with happiness,who wouldn't?

Lily thanx for the dl links and miss yoo girl

Vall sorry to hear yoo haven't watch it live but don't worry we have so many angels here in the thread

Cup thanx for the MV

i think i miss a lot of post to reply,sorry i'll make up for it some other time,still sleepy and just check in here to gather Yooenergy to keep me going

5 more days before Gong Yoo's fan-meeting wow more goodies to come,do they broadcast it live?i hope his CP friends will come again in his fan-meeting

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Hello~YOOgals

Today is first day in 2008~~

Everybody and YOO~~~

Happy New Year~~

good morning YooGals -

angelie,ellie,jinkz,lf,chippy,ck,nate,oc,vicente,smilefish,unnie lily,

lili,vaL,tika,anne,nana,neng,kaye,bebe,anythingasian,yehbaby, nate

astigrace,luckvhang,shinshin,love_jesus,nhetski,happy_toy, stalk,texashot and the

rest of the yoogals that i missed. as well as all YOObies. (copy and pasted from my chan's post)

KAI..... good morning.... will do my replies to your lovenotes later... promise....

first day of the month 2008 here on our part of the globe..... i'm still feeling lazy to do backreading but i just wanna say hello to all of you and to the man of the house....GONG YOO wherever he is...happy new year to you too and i'm going back to bed.... later girls!

BIG HELLO to with waves at

17 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

12 Members:taketo, delighted_28, mymy, jodi_aries, jiji_jc, sally0821, chinkymars, eliros05, my girl, Pat_Yoo, nnpp, skyfre88

^ Hi queenie!!!

Im watching CP now.. with YOO's voice truning into an exorcist! LOL!!

Just came back, put my bag on the floor and CP drooling!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOOGALS!!!

:lol: OMG KAI! i am seriously thinking of tracking down who's responsible in GMA for acquiring CP and who appointed the dubbers and i will have them shot by a firing squad! <_<:lol:

finally i can rest coz holidays are over! whew! :phew:

anyways, before i forget...

congrats.jpg

Guest fayhan

Good Morning Morning! Haha! :blush:

It's about 0:43 in China.

I would like to get the singapore version of Coffee Prince. Who could help me?

Please~~ T. T Help Me.

does anybody record it?