@jaysmurf Thank you! Hello! Happy weekend? I'm late because weekend is almost over. My weekend didn't go so well, but I hope yours went well. Thanks for GY's picture with his fan. 

@alohagongyoo I don't know what to say to you. You are so kind to me. Hang in there? Keep posting? Try not to take things so personally? Don't be too hard on myself? You appreciate my insights and photos/images/jokes that I share? You gave me so many compliments. All I can say is thank you. I will try to follow your advice, but it is going to be hard because I suffer from depression a lot. Who doesn't? Even GY does? Pray for me, please? :).

@Noor90 Thank you for the GY stuff. Really enjoyed reading his iloom interview! Just want to sit in GY's lap in the iloom pictures and rest my face against his chest! :D 

@kentangbakar Thank you for GY's video.

@jorena combong I agree!

@gongi Hello, stranger! I'm glad to have you around. Miss all the deep things you say about GY. Miss how much you analyze him. I'm glad you posted. You think it's unfair how GY has gotten younger and more charismatic over time? I believe you! So other than work, you've been busy with your emotions? It's okay. A lot of people are busy with emotions. And I don't think it's age. I believe that people of all ages, backgrounds, male, female, or those who are transgender, or both male and female are busy with their emotions because I think life is hard sometimes and we don't know what to expect. I'm sorry being in a new environment made you vulnerable and quite lonely, but you just have push yourself and don't worry. It's understandable for you to feel that way because you're in a new environment, and I am sorry you're lonely. I know how it feels to be lonely and it isn't fun. I look at GY and I don't feel so lonely anymore :D. I'm trying to make you feel better. I'm glad you learned more about yourself through this experience. About the questions you asked about yourself. "Am I needy, clingy, introverted, shy, boring, or serious?" I think you could be all of these things, or just some of them, and it shouldn't matter because people should accept you for who you are. It is awesome that you asked youreslf these questions because it shows that you are trying to figure yourself out so that you can be a better person. Your interest in GY seems so much more direct and playful? That's so cute. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun with him. And you adore him with all of you? You are so sweet and  cute and adorable too! Well you're not alone. A lot of people adore him for different reasons. Because of who he is. You sound like you adore him with your whole being, through your entire body and soul. You're right. Even adoration, emotions, and feelings have their space a time because there is a right time for everything.   You feel like you have the liberty to just be you with your heart open? I like that. You just made me feel like I was lying in the grass, the sun hitting my face. Happy, peaceful feeling. I think it's awesome that you adore and love GY! I feel the same way you do! For me in the past few months, I've been struggling, and depressed, unhappy with myself, and my life isn't going the way I wanted it to. Asking myself should I leave GY? and this place, soompi? Well, I enjoyed reading your thoughts and emotions. Thank you for sharing. :D

I would love it if GY did a movie. But! He is being cautious or careful as he said, so who knows when we'll see him in another movie. Sometimes the things he says make me angry. Oh well I'm just a stupid fan.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 4

@jaysmurf @kentangbakar Thank u for your reply , i wanted it live streaming like Taiwan cuz i miss him so much ^_^

@kentangbakar where did get HQ version of discovery expedition pics , i looked for them and can't find HQ version :huh:

DMgFMVHVwAIli0a.jpg

DMgFKfcU8AAJT4Y.jpg

DMgFD_qVAAE0jzp.jpg

DMgFE2OVwAEP9Y8.jpg

DMgFFuvVoAAV_wq.jpg

DMgFGg-UEAA8H7I.jpg

Spoiler

DMf5F6wVoAEVIcw.jpg

DMf5FCvUMAArw96.jpg

DMf5GsoUIAAIKXm.jpg

DMf5HjuV4AETN2H.jpg

Gong yoo appeared at Coffee Innovation The 6th Maxim Restage Event

I missed GY & his beautiful smile :wub: But i am not fan of his outfit :lol::lol:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@kentangbakar, thats cool!  But definitely super long Q...  apart from GY suspect, my opinion the brilliant life and the fatal encounter are pretty good too.  :)

Are you in kuala lumpur? If so, should give a try. 

sad story..im far from Kuala Lumpur...heee...i already watch 3 out of 5...a hard day n fatal encounter look interesting...

• Like 1