On 8/23/2017 at 8:16 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

You guys are all probably annoyed with me. I was just curious. These are similar scenes. Gong Yoo is lifting both of these ladies up, their legs around his waist. Which one is better? Yoon Eun Hye or Kim Go Eun? :blush: You don't have to answer that. Just having a little  fun. :grin:

I love both of these scenes!

tumblr_ol64humSId1rys6ebo4_r1_250.gif

Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye, Coffee Prince, 2007

tumblr_ol64humSId1rys6ebo5_r1_250.gif

Kim Go Eun and Gong Yoo, Goblin, (2016-2017)

GY did this with many of his co-stars { Yoon Eun Hye , Lim Soo Jung , Jeon Do yeon , finally Kim go eun } , he always looks so manly while lifting his Co-stars up :wub:

GY is one of few manly actors in Korea i think  he carried all his co-stars & effortlessly too starting from " Gong hyo jin , Sung yuri , Lee Yeon-hee , yoon eun hye , Lim soo jung , Lee min jung , Jeon do yeon , Kim go eun" it's shame he didn't shoot romantic scene with Han ji min & Jun Yumi :D

tumblr_ljrfi1dJgv1qditeno1_400.gif

big12-00284.jpg

photo19970.jpg

I Love both scenes too , in CP it was more hot & sexy , in Goblin it was more sweet . For me i'll choose Coffee prince , i love look in their eyes & faces before & after lifting YEH up ^_^

• Like 4

Gong Yoo find it interesting to open a restaurant on an island in a variety show!  Do you think he will join Jung Yumi in the next season?  Or simply invited to 3 meals a day as guest to challenge against Eric cooking skills?  It will be so fun to see him in reality show.

Credit to author

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Gong Yoo find it interesting to open a restaurant on an island in a variety show!  Do you think he will join Jung Yumi in the next season?  Or simply invited to 3 meals a day as guest to challenge against Eric cooking skills?  It will be so fun to see him in reality show.

Really GY finds it interesting to open a restaurant on and an island in a variety show? Wow! Well, I hope he joins Yumi I think they'd have so much fun! And I hope he gets invited to 3  meals as a guest to challenge against Eric's cooking skills! I think they would be so much fun too. I agree it would be so fun to see him in a reality show. Come on, GY baby. Make.It.Happen! *claps hands together*

@Noor90 Thank you I didn't know he picked up Gong hyo jin , Sung yuri , Lee Yeon-hee , yoon eun hye , Lim soo jung , Lee min jung , Jeon do yeon too! I love the way he picks up Lim Soo Jung. It's so manly and sexy. You see I can't choose between any of the ways he picks them up! I like all of them :D

Below are some pictures of GY from his Discovery event:

credit: flowersgirl864

credit: hadeath13

credit: hadeath13

credit: miraemi1214

• Like 2

@tok-soompi @2handsintertwined i want to see GY in any variety show too , i just want to see his cooking skills on Screen , And yes he said he wanted to open a restaurant in any island like " Youn's Kitchen"  and wants to call it " Goblin Kitchen" :D 

@kentangbakar you don't know if " Youn's Kitchen" has Season 2 or not . May be he'll appear since he mentioned it . 

At least he shows a glimpse of his cooking skills in his Cfs & photoshoots ^_^

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

@kentangbakar you don't know if " Youn's Kitchen" has Season 2 or not . May be he'll appear since he mentioned it . 

At least he shows a glimpse of his cooking skills in his Cfs & photoshoots ^_^

youns kitchen S2 too far...why not currently air "fishing, farm village" guest....ekekekekekeke....i think they still filming the variety.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

youns kitchen S2 too far...why not currently air "fishing, farm village" guest....ekekekekekeke....i think they still filming the variety.

it seems we are dying to see GY in any Variety Show ^_^^_^. he was so funny , cute , witty in Running man :D

Gong yoo crime Set Women hearts on fire :lol:

I love this part So much he was strong & sexy 

10 hours ago, staygold said:

I m grateful to the photographer who took photos of his hands and legs!:D :heart:

it was taken by fans . manytimes i love pics taken by fans more professional photographer

• Like 3

Kim Sun Ah Makes The Ultimate Choice Between Gong Yoo And Cha Seung Won

Section-TV.jpg

On the August 27 episode of MBC’s “Section TV” Kim Sun Ah came on for an interview were she discussed the actors she has worked with. Who was named as her ideal type? It was none other than Gong Yoo!

After discussing her latest part as a villain character in “Woman of Dignity,” and of course her most famous role in “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon,” the conversation shifted to Kim Sun Ah’s love life and the male leads she has worked with over the years.

First up was the idea of spinsterhood. While the actress had set the standard of the “30-year-old spinster,” today most would say a women has to be over 35 to be considered a spinster. To this, Kim Sun Ah declared, “We ought to get rid of the idea of a spinster. From now on, it should be a “NO-ster,” emphasizing the need to say “no” to the word.

Next, the Kim Sun Ah was presented with a world cup competition about the men she has acted with in the past. When asked to compare Hyun Bin, who played opposite of her in “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, and Ha Jung Woo, the villain in “She’s on Duty,” the actress chose Hyun Bin and stated that Ha Jung Woo was “trying to kill” her in the movie they did together! However, her “City Hall” co-star, Cha Seung Won, beat out both Hyun Bin and Lee Dong Wook in the end!

But at the end of all these rounds, Gong Yoo took the ultimate prize and Kim Sun Ah ended the world cup with the statement, “I would marry Cha Seung Won, but I would want to be in a relationship with Gong Yoo.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/27/kim-sun-ah-makes-ultimate-choice-gong-yoo-cha-seung-woo/

• Like 2