@nuryl_gong Hello, sister it's been a while since you post here , of course it's important day it's our Man Birthday :wub:

#HappyYooDay # HappyBirthDayGongYoo2017 . I know Gong yoo for 3 years now . Every day was shinned by Gong Yoo :heart:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

@CatchMine_ID Thank u So much

i'll describe your video in one word " Perfect" i just love everything you did , your editing , interviews you used , his FMs , Cfs , i wish GY 'll watch it  :heart:

• Like 7

i am selfish...i hope there is some update from GY about his birthday. 

re-watching goblin for the nth time. on episode 6 wondering why they soak garlic then peel it. over here we just peel and fry the garlic.

#random #happybirthdaygongyoo2017 

ahjussi wish you are happy no matter where you are now. 

• Like 4

Thai Fans prepared Photo Book For GY birthday 

They'll have Another charity project to celebrate GY birthday :wub:

DEOBL97UQAExz9g.jpg

DET__EmUMAAIUog.jpg

Philippines Fans also Gathered to celebrate GY birthday 

i wish one day GY 'll have FM in TH ,  PH cuz he has many fans Love Him & wait for him :blush:

• Like 7

Happy Birthday to Gong Yoo! :heart: I hope this and all the years to come are the happiest and most successful! I wish him all the happiness and good luck in the world, as well as the best health and motivation! 

I hope he gets to celebrate with the people he wants to and loves! And may all his dreams come true! :wub:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@nuryl_gong Hello, sister it's been a while since you post here , of course it's important day it's our Man Birthday :wub:

#HappyYooDay # HappyBirthDayGongYoo2017 . I know Gong yoo for 3 years now . Every day was shinned by Gong Yoo :heart:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

@CatchMine_ID Thank u So much

i'll describe your video in one word " Perfect" i just love everything you did , your editing , interviews you used , his FMs , Cfs , i wish GY 'll watch it  :heart:

I've been extremely busy these few months with job applications etc. I miss Yoo and Yoo guys a lot... :) @CatchMine_ID hey all the best! You'll be fine. 

• Like 6

@nuryl_gong good luck in your Job applications & miss u too here :wub:

@staygold you're playing with my weak heart when u share anything related to CP , it's my first k-drama & the reason i know GY so it's so special to me :heart:

@isabelly i can't believe you 'r commenting here :D

DEHmo5vUAAAMHOu.jpg

DEHmo5gUMAAxX1A.jpg

DEHoXKmUMAA-DHq.jpg

DEHz-3rUQAUdoSh.jpg

Yoo Daily presents to Gong Yoo , so so cute especially these cupcakes :wub:

• Like 7

Actor Gong Yoo Official fan cafe 'YOO & I' Birthday donation 

CocoaTalk_20170709_115503624

Actor Gong yoo In the official fan cafe 'YOO & I' ( cafe.daum.net/gongyoo ) on July 10, we celebrated the nineteenth birthday of actor Gong yoo and delivered KRW 14 million to the Korean Leukemia Children's Foundation. 

Donations received will be donated at the request of the donor, in the form of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for children undergoing complete pediatric cancer treatment through the Korean Leukemia Foundation. 

"We are delighted to be able to help children who are being treated for childhood cancer with the help of our fellow café members," said the donor. "This donation will help the child to get a stem cell transplant, I hope you will grow up. " 

On the other hand, the donation certificate issued on July 10th, the thirty-ninth birthday in the name of the actor's gong yoo, says, "I would like to congratulate the 39th birthday of the actor's gong yoo, . ' It contains a memorial message for fans. 

I would like to thank YOO & I, who gave warm love to children of childhood cancer, and 'actor gong yoo,' who has been the occasion of donation, in commemoration of a special day. 

The actor who his name with a million-spectacular actor in the film "Busan", which was opened on July 20, 2016, is a TVN drama "Daring and Brilliant God" which was broadcasted from December 2, 2016 to January 21, 2017 - Dokkaebi 'has caused another syndrome and has been loved by domestic and foreign fans alike.

• Like 4

From bazaar to birthday .. Gong Yoo gave 50 million donation with fans

0003574167_001_20170710134029879.jpg?typ

The fans greeted Gong Yoo on his birthday and contributed to the good deeds. The proceeds of the bazaar donated more than 50 million won.

YOO & I, the official fan cafe, distributed KRW 14 million to the Korea Leukemia Foundation in recognition of his birthday on July 10. The donations received were donated through the Korea Leukemia Foundation It is supported by total hematopoietic stem cell transplantation rates of children undergoing pediatric cancer treatment.

"We are delighted to be able to help children who are being treated for childhood cancer by donating money with our fan café members," said the donor. "This donation will help the child who will receive the hematopoietic stem cell transplant and overcome childhood cancer, I hope to grow, "he said.

The Korea Foundation for Leukemia Children's Association said, "Thanks to YOO & I, who gave warm love to children of child cancer in celebration of a special day, and once again to the actor Gong Yoo that gave us the opportunity to donate.

DC Inside 'Gong Yoo Gallery' also donated KRW 10 million to UNICEF in celebration of Gong Yoo's birthday. Since 2014, he has been a special representative of the UNICEF Korean Committee for Children's Rights.

Lastly, a donation to local children who struggled with some incurable diseases and some of the profits from Taiwan and Hong Kong fan meetings held a charity bazaar in the Sungkyunkwan University New Millennium Hall in May. The 700,000 fans from all over the country participated in this bazaar.

Gong agency sponsored outpatient medical expenses by selecting four Catholic St. Mary's hospitals in Seoul and Gyeonggi area as donors. "The Catholic Church of St. Mary's Hospital will be used for patients in full without the expense of operating expenses and the donation statement will be made transparently, so we have finally selected it as a donation." In the case of outpatient departments, It is said that there are many patients who do not receive treatment on time because the donation is not smooth. It seems that even a little more patients can help to receive the right treatment at the right time, and in accordance with the purpose of this bazaar, "He said.

In addition, Gong has carried out a second sale according to the fans' additional purchasing demand for various MD products that were presented at the charity bazaar, and the sales proceeds will also make additional donations. Gong disclosed both the donation process and the revenue and expenditure history on the official website and official fan club 'YOO & I'.

On the other hand, Gong Yoo - the name of the actor who was mobilized for ten million viewers with the movie 'Busan Haeng' which was released in 2016, has been loved by domestic and foreign fans since it has caused another syndrome with the TVN drama 'Dokkaebi

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003574167

Thanks to Djin Ing Tan for Translation 

Day after day , i respect & love him more and more , And As i said before i love when celebrities use their fame in good things and now GY fans are doing like him 

Really, i'm so glad  to support Gorgeous man like Gong Yoo :wub:

• Like 5

Happy birthday Gongyoo! :wub: hi everyone im a big fan of gy. thanks to goblin and gy as it pulls me back to be in the world of kdrama series again. I used to be a soompi member wayback2003 as a fan of Bi, time passsed til I outgrew Bi's fandom then lost my first account here in soompi.

but due to the success of goblin i got curious and stRted watching it, voila! im now back to the kdramWorld but this time as gY fan. I'm originally from the philippines but i now live and work here in dubai. too sad that i wasnt a fan yet when gy was here lst feb :bawling: hope he will have another photoshoot here.

sorry for the long post tho. hope im welcome here :wub:

• Like 3