Guest lynnshim

^ HAHA YEAH WE GOTTA. I PUT THIS THREAD IN MY SIG!

MAN GONG YOO, WHY DO I FEEL THAT SOMETIMES HES UNDERRATED?

I THINK HE IS THIS MASTERPIECE OF A HUNK! AHAHA. BLEK BUT THIS GUY IS SO DARN HOT. MEOW.

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

24008872.jpg

he looks so cute when he laughs ^^ like a little kid or something

thanks =)

gahhh he was in sangsangplus?

does anyone have the file?

Guest love_jesus

wish i could see that ep of sangsang plus too. im also looking for the old episode where gongyoo was in heroine6(여걸6) [i think it was 5 at the time]. all i found were these clips of our gongyoo singing in this episode. he definitly has a sexy voice! :] enjoy

heroine 6- gongyoo- link 1

heroine 6- gongyoo- link 2

credit: gongyoo.com/ 56.com

*if the link doesn't work for you try clicking it again. it didnt work the first time for me, but the second time it did o.o??

*if you didn't notice the first song is called 고해 (gohae) where he sang it in the mbc drama 'one fine day'. :] kinda funny to see him sing it before and after ^^

Guest soutsada7

wish i could see that ep of sangsang plus too. im also looking for the old episode where gongyoo was in heroine6(여걸6) [i think it was 5 at the time]. all i found were these clips of our gongyoo singing in this episode. he definitly has a sexy voice! :] enjoy

*if the link doesn't work for you try clicking it again. it didnt work the first time for me, but the second time it did o.o??

*if you didn't notice the first song is called 고해 (gohae) where he sang it in the mbc drama 'one fine day'. :] kinda funny to see him sing it before and after ^^

woot, thanks for these clips love_jesus, you're the best :D I usually don't have an obsession, SHG was and has always been my sole obsession, now I can add Gong Yoo :lol:

Guest chynna02

yeah yeah yeah letz spread this thread!!! ppl are missing out on this lovable dude! hahaha..

hardtack teacher and star candy rockz!!!!!!! omfg he was soooo adorbale on that show.

was he ever in xman or loveletter?! heheheheh. i wanna watch him moreeeee :]

Guest aalhl

hmm.. doesn't seem to work for me even though I click again and again... :(

Guest love_jesus

hmm.. doesn't seem to work for me even though I click again and again... :(

thanks for da links love_jesus but it doesnt work for me either :(

it works on my computer.. maybe thats just me. so i tried.. to upload it but it's really bad quality. >< i dunno if anyone still wants it but heres another link

2nd attempt:

heroine6- gongyoo1

heroine 6- gongyoo2

credit: gongyoo.com/56.com

Guest aalhl

it works on my computer.. maybe thats just me. so i tried.. to upload it but it's really bad quality. >< i dunno if anyone still wants it but heres another link

2nd attempt:

heroine6- gongyoo1

heroine 6- gongyoo2

thank you love_jesus... It works now.. :) ohhh.. I love his singing... he looks so cute...

Guest chigurl

2nd attempt:

heroine6- gongyoo1

heroine 6- gongyoo2

thank you so much...

who knew he could sing...wow...now we have another reason to like him :phew:

im jealous of da gurl hes singing ang holding hands with in da second clip..ha ha

count me in wit da gong yoo obsession :w00t:

heres some pics to drool over....

gy15.jpg

gy16.jpg

gy17.jpg

gy18.jpg

gy19.jpg

gy21.jpg

gy22.jpg

gy23.jpg

gy24.jpg

gy25.jpg

gy27.jpg

gy32.jpg

gy33.jpg

gy34.jpg

GY36.jpg

ofd164.jpg

**credit daum & cyworld**

Guest chynna02

ommo!!! *drool*

thanks for the picz!!!!!!! wow!!! he does have a sexay body lmao!!!

and thanks for the heroine 6 links! ima watch em!! hehehe.

p.s. lol im horrible im actually imagining that he was singing to me! puahahahahaha >< yeah he can sing!!!!!!! gah *runs off to fantasy land*

Guest love_jesus

^ hehe i wish he could sing to me too ^___^

thanks chigurl for the lovely pics. in some of them he looks so friggn hot and in others he looks so friggn cute <3

todays random pic;]

d5827adc.jpg

credit: popcornfor2.forum

Guest chynna02

hiiiii.

i captured screencaps from "hello my teacher" and i wanna share it 2 u guys!! hehe.

since itz all gong yoo, i wanna post it here and also in the "hello my teacher" thread, so there!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CY59CRH

i zipped it, so yeah :] i hope u guys will like it! hehe..

and im planning to do screencaps of all episodes... of course mostly all gong yoo ones :sweatingbullets:

enjoy! if there's a problem in downloading, tell me and i'll reupload! :]

SPREAD THE GONG YOO LOVE <333

laterr~~

_edit_

gah my computer's being retarded right now and something's wrong, so ima reupload later. sorry guys! :]

i fixed the problem :] here's a new link :]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QAU4YR8F

i downloaded it to make sure, and it works. hehe.

enjoyy once again!

v thanks for this ima watch it now. hehe :]

Guest ash_0621

thank you so much...

who knew he could sing...wow...now we have another reason to like him :phew:

im jealous of da gurl hes singing ang holding hands with in da second clip..ha ha

count me in wit da gong yoo obsession :w00t:

heres some pics to drool over....

gy15.jpg

gy16.jpg

gy17.jpg

gy18.jpg

gy19.jpg

gy21.jpg

gy22.jpg

gy23.jpg

gy24.jpg

gy25.jpg

gy27.jpg

gy32.jpg

gy33.jpg

gy34.jpg

GY36.jpg

ofd164.jpg

**credit daum & cyworld**

Hi Goo Yoo fans like me!!

I just wanna share that Gong Yoo is my all time Korean favorite actor. It started in She's on Duty. He is such a prince charming. Hehehe :D !! I'm still watching Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy!! He is a very good actor. He's cute, he has a nice body, he can cry, he can make you laugh, he can make you fall for him, really my list is endless.. Thanks for uploading the pictures!!!

Guest aalhl

For those Gong Yoo's fan who is not aware of "One Fine Day" thread, there is a special Gong Yoo interview clip with YTN.

Here's the link : http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/special/mov/...324457912_s.wmv

(credit: love_jesus)

For those who are not able to load the video, it can be downloaded at

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ycbs8z

(credit: Ailin)

For those who can't load the video and do not wish to download it, the interview is also available at YouTube.

Gong Yoo YTN STAR Interview Part 1

Gong Yoo YTN STAR Interview Part 2

Gong Yoo YTN STAR Interview Part 3

(credit: chigurl)

For those who do not understand Korean, here's a a copy of the translation in Microsoft Word format.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ctq6gs

(credit: love_jesus for translating and Ailin for uploading to SS)

Happy watching!