Guest love_jesus

omygsh Ailin* youre amazing. now im gonna have something good to watch on the way to chicago :] thanks so much for the links. stereo_sushi, thanks for the gifs. he is so cute in gunbbang*byul satang.

little contribution<3

c171a7a2.jpg

Guest stereo_sushi

Ailin >> Thks so Much *going to dld the episode right now ^^*

i really would like to understand what he's talking about because i can't understand ANYTHING XDDDD but he's so hot *o*

Guest chigurl

ohh! i see lots of gong yoo goodies :P

thanks aalhl, love_jesus, xosandy , Ailin* for da links, news and pics

and also thanks stereo_sushi for da gifs

heres my contribution:

this is YTN STAR News report on his fan meeting in japan

*NOTE i dont understand korean but i understood da words gong yoo, ilban (japan) and fan meeting :lol:

theres no interview wit him but jus clips from da filming of one fine day in australia

YOUTUBE >> NEWS REPORT ON GONG YOO'S FAN MEETING IN JAPAN

i found another news clip from da filming of his Hangten CF

theres alot of bts and interviews wit gong yoo and lee ha na

its funny cuz while they were filming all the sudden these fans noticed they were there and

started running towards them

another funny scene was when gong yoo was posing wit this bike then all the sudden this marching band

passed by between him and the photographer :lol::lol:

does anyone knw where they were shooting at?

was it at da english village in korea? cuz there was alot of foreigners in da background

sendspace link

Gong Yoo Hangten CF Photoshoot

youtube link

YOUTUBE >> Gong Yoo Hangten CF Photoshoot

love_jesus, youre coming to chicago? dats cool cuz dats where im at :)

Guest globosapien

ah! a gongyoo thread!!!

how can anyone not love him after his performance in gunbbang!??

so adorable!

count me in. i'm addicted...

Guest aalhl

*NOTE i dont understand korean but i understood da words gong yoo, ilban (japan) and fan meeting :lol:

theres no interview wit him but jus clips from da filming of one fine day in australia

YOUTUBE >> NEWS REPORT ON GONG YOO'S FAN MEETING IN JAPAN

i found another news clip from da filming of his Hangten CF

theres alot of bts and interviews wit gong yoo and lee ha na

its funny cuz while they were filming all the sudden these fans noticed they were there and

started running towards them

another funny scene was when gong yoo was posing wit this bike then all the sudden this marching band

passed by between him and the photographer :lol::lol:

does anyone knw where they were shooting at?

was it at da english village in korea? cuz there was alot of foreigners in da background

thank you chigurl for more goodies.... I hope there will be some news on Gong Yoo's trip to Japan soon. :rolleyes:

ah! a gongyoo thread!!!

how can anyone not love him after his performance in gunbbang!??

so adorable!

count me in. i'm addicted...

I agree with you globosapien. Gong Yoo's performance in Gunbbang is simply the sweetest, the cutest, the most adorable and romantic of all. Don't understand why this drama is underrated in Korea.. But hey! it's hot in Japan! and not to mention Malaysia too.. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

wow, you gals rock for posting all these wonderful clips and sexy gifs of this hot man :wub? thanks :D

aalhl: is that really his gf? :blink::unsure:

Guest Ailin*

Thanks everyone for your contributions...love_jesus, chigurl, stereo_sushi, and aalhl especially for posting up Gong Yoo's Japanese fan meeting photos. :P

Hmmm...regarding Gong Yoo's girlfriend...is she the one in this drink cf that he collaborated with back sometime ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uHXGqKzNk

Those photos were rumored to be taken by the Korean paparazzi. I wonder how recent it was.

Guest aalhl

Hmmm...regarding Gong Yoo's girlfriend...is she the one in this drink cf that he collaborated with back sometime ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uHXGqKzNk

Those photos were rumored to be taken by the Korean paparazzi. I wonder how recent it was.

I'm not sure who the girl is, and when that photos were taken... but GY's hairstyle looks like the one in OFD... But I could be wrong...

:vicx:

Guest chigurl

thanks aalhl for the pics...

hes got such a unique style...

i wonder if dats really his girfriend :unsure:

it looks like da same girl from da CF,

maybe they are shooting another CF together :lol::lol:

Ailin* i was wondering if there are subs for da yashimanman episodes you posted up?

if there is could you post it? if you have it...

i was watching it and da ones with da sdiary cast seem really funny and i knw they were talking alot about kissing :P

i wanna knw wat he was sayin especially wen he was acting out putting the moves on a girl..he he

Guest love_jesus

hey. been gone for a while. missed gongyoo and all you guys very much :'] thanks a lot for the japanese fanmeeting pics aalhl and chigurl for more news on gongyoo! thos fans are soo freakn lucky ^^ scandal? gf? heres the translation of the captions.

1st caption: Gong Yoo's girlfriend? She must really like to wear sunglasses and hats... (although i don't think there's anything wrong with that...)

2nd caption: a photo of gongyoo and his girlfriend taken by a paparazzi. still searching for proof...

by what Ailin* said i think it is the girl from the drink cf? but then again i'm not quite sure. it kinda looks like an open pic though, like they're not tryn to hide it or anything.. it doesn't seem real. but then agian i could be wrong again. anyway, maybe ill look into that. i think itd be nice if gongyoo had a girlfriend tho. ^___^ id be sad foshure but i do want him to be happy and he does want to get married soon :] i dunno, i hope it's not true, but then again i hope it is?? o.o

Guest Ailin*

Ailin* i was wondering if there are subs for da yashimanman episodes you posted up?

if there is could you post it? if you have it...

i was watching it and da ones with da sdiary cast seem really funny and i knw they were talking alot about kissing :P

i wanna knw wat he was sayin especially wen he was acting out putting the moves on a girl..he he

Sorry...unfortunately, I don't think there are any subs available for these YSMM episodes. Perhaps any kind-hearted person who understands the language can help out. I did locate a Chinese subbed version of this episode and if it really comes down to it, I might be able to translate some parts. But I'll need some time though. In the meantime, if someone who understands Korean can translate some crucial parts, it will be greatly appreciated! :rolleyes:

love_jesus, as always...thanks for the translation of the captions. And I understand what you mean about wanting Gong Yoo to have and maybe not have a girlfriend. But he deserves to be happy though. As fans, I think we should support him in whatever decision he makes. :) Well, here's another photo I found with the two of them.

23c9c815.jpg

Here are some of his Playboy's (entertainers' baseball team) pics!

81952c99.jpg

credit: cyworld

Also, I think there's news today that landed an exclusive model contract for which he's selected as the first male model with a female-oriented shampoo brand, if I'm reading this correctly, which I may not be. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) :sweatingbullets:

21067e17.jpg

Here are 4 separate articles on this piece of news...

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

credit:yahoo korea

Guest aalhl

by what Ailin* said i think it is the girl from the drink cf? but then again i'm not quite sure. it kinda looks like an open pic though, like they're not tryn to hide it or anything.. it doesn't seem real. but then agian i could be wrong again. anyway, maybe ill look into that. i think itd be nice if gongyoo had a girlfriend tho. ^___^ id be sad foshure but i do want him to be happy and he does want to get married soon :] i dunno, i hope it's not true, but then again i hope it is?? o.o

I agree that from the look of the photo, the couple are not hiding anything. But I guess we will have to wait to see if there's any confirmation on the issue.. If Gong Yoo is really going out on a date, I will be very happy for him.. As he had said, he wish he can have a girlfriend, go out shopping with her, go to the market and have some fun time, and of course getting married... Wish him the best of luck.. and hope for wedding of the year?? :P :blush: :D

Guest chigurl

thanks Ailin*,

so no subs for the yashimanman episodes :(

well i figured theres was none jus wishful thinking...

so if anyone who understands korean would be willing to translate or summarize

i would really appreciate it :phew::)

i totally agree wit you Ailin* about the girlfriend thing wen i read dat i was thinking watttt?? he has a girlfriend :unsure:

im happy hes got a girlfriend but at the same time im like nooooo hes mine :phew::lol:

Also, I think there's news today that landed an exclusive model contract for which he's selected as the first male model with a female-oriented shampoo brand, if I'm reading this correctly, which I may not be. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) :sweatingbullets:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/atu111/21067e17.jpg

he he... i jus ran a cross da article too about this...

i used a babel fish translator and all i got was that he got a contract for modeling..

my gawd :w00t: he looks so good in this pic :blush:...drools...drools

he jus gets hotter and hotter.....

heres pics i found maybe for the photoshoot of the pic above or a new project hes working on...

gy66.jpg

credit daum

Guest stereo_sushi

thks for sharin ^^ luv the first pic that you post aalhl Xd so hot & cutee

i agree with you chigurl >> i'm happy that he's got a gf but at the same time >.<... XDDD

i think that his gf is really skinny...Oo

Guest aalhl

thks for sharin ^^ luv the first pic that you post aalhl Xd so hot & cutee

i agree with you chigurl >> i'm happy that he's got a gf but at the same time >.<... XDDD

i think that his gf is really skinny...Oo

no problem, stereo_sushi. I'm glad to share them here.. :D

well, there's no confirmation whether that gal is his girlfriend.. anyway, we should be happy if he's happy, right?