[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

Guest V A L XD

LOL Ann, I was gonna make this thread 'cause my cousin keeps bugging me about it.

Great now that there's a thread =]

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neferteenie

It's short again. No Teukie oppa. I felt so sad when they were talking about the accident in the beginning. Can anyone explain? >.<
I'm not exactly sure, because I don't know Korean.

But Hyukkie was probably saying that Teukie couldn't finish filming KM Idol World because of the accident. Or something to that extent. This is probably also the reason for the short episodes, since SuJu T was not able to film. KM probably had to make do with the footage they had, until filming could start again.

Guest silverwingz

does AVI mean like the audio version??

hmm... i don't quite get your question.... but the AVI file is a video file. When you play it... it should have video and audio. :blink:

R u having problems playing it or something?

Woo haa! I'm so glad that there's a thread for this show. <3<3

I love love it. Thank you for all the links. Now I can watch it to my heart's content on my hard drive instead of going to youtube.com.

<3<3

-- Ji Eunie

Guest EDISON4U7

hello there i just wondering what ep have english sybtile because i'm korean can't someone help me please thank you....

Guest neferteenie

KM Idol World just finished.

It was short again~~

It seems like they're dragging out the friend game. =/

SuJu T has another episode next week. :]

Guest mumin

Ah~ I like this variety ^^"

It's very funny....Ha ha

I had watched all of BB episode but with LQ ver.

Now, the HQ version here~ and subbed too....Wow!

Thanks for sharing ^^

Guest Mnemosyne

i've been waiting for a thread like this!! haha. i saw the first episode of KM IDOL with big bang. i looooveeeeeed it. <33

thanks! you're the best

Guest evelyn168

I really wonder if the ppl the boys call up do show up... I don't think Bin is gonna come because she would think that it's a prank Heechul pulled since he was lying to her at first...

Guest fangwenya

Waaaa~~~~ I Luv this Show

I didn't know Big Bang were in it (^.^; ) ...gotta DL ne?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ThanK U so much 4 this thread + the Links ^^

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Guest damifino

This is probably also the reason for the short episodes, since SuJu T was not able to film. KM probably had to make do with the footage they had, until filming could start again.

I'm not sure if that's the reason since they are going to continue on with SuJu-t for several more episodes. It seems they just spread it out over more weeks with 30 minute episodes rather than having only 5 one hour episodes.

The first part of this week's episode, they were supposed to call friends to come over and whoever's friend comes over first would get a massage. Heechul called Bin. He asked her to come over to save his life because he was with the other members and he trusts that she's that kind of a friend and she's like "I'm not, you're mistaken" LOL She said she was just about to go to sleep (it was after midnight when he called) and didn't want to come over because she doesn't like being around a lot of guys because she's shy and that she doesn't want to be around uncomfortable people. She then tells him to call Chae Yeon and other folks and at first Heechul says, "I've already called all of them and no one is answering their phone" and then quickly says, "That's not true, you're the only one I called because you are my only friend" and Bin just laughed and said "You rascal (S.O.B.)..." and Heechul quickly tells her "Don't cuss!" And she asks him if she was on a broadcast and he says "They tell me, no" LOL Upon finding this out, she just hung up on him LOL

For a brief description of the prank calls where they have to get a celebrity to do a task that they were randomly chosen to do on the board...

Kangin contacted Jung Hyung Dohn from Infinity Challenge and asked if he could lie for him to a new girl he was seeing in order to cover up the fact that he was seeing another girl.

Shindong contacted some comedian and asked if he could do a fan signing at a relative's new restaurant in a city far away.

Eunhyuk contacted Lee Boram from Seeya and asked if she could lend him $500.

Sungmin contacted... I forget who, and asked if he could get his bone marrow tested because his brother is in need of surgery.

Heechul contacted Noh Hong Chul, Kim Jang Hoon, Jung Joong Hwa, and Mithra Jin (Epik High), but none of them picked up the phone so everyone succeeded in their challenge except Heechul.

The punishment for not succeeding was unveiling their school pics... Heechul said that for him, that's not a punishment because people seem to like him more when they see his older photos :)

Guest silverwingz

^ hahaha... thanks Damifino! And pooor Heechul...

So if they're gonna keep continuing with SUJU T for a couple more episodes... does anyone know HOW many more??

Archived