[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

Guest christy1004

no worries... i'm sure you didn't mean it like that. Cause' im pretty sure everyone else wants to watch it just like I do...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fullmoon_1

thank you! was waiting for someone to upload the episode in a direct download server. will you continue to upload these CSJH The Grace episodes??

i'll go and see whether there are any CB's with yesterday's episode ^^ i stalk heaps of CB's.. so yeah... lol...

BRB!

it just aired yesterday. be patient. it takes a long time to upload huge files, you know....

If I can find/download the next episodes, I can upload them in direct download servers again. If I find time and see that nobody has uploaded the CSJH epsodes I will do it.

But you have to be patient 'cause my internet connection sucks from time to time. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

If I can find/download the next episodes, I can upload them in direct download servers again. If I find time and see that nobody has uploaded the CSJH epsodes I will do it.

But you have to be patient 'cause my internet connection sucks from time to time. :sweatingbullets:

if u could do that, it'd be great! thank you!! will patiently wait, of course! i still can't see any CB's with episode 2! so weird, coz there are cuts!! but not the whole episode...

Guest yenfung83

Is that possible for someone to upload that on other link than MU or CB..

Recently my CB stuck at 0 Kb/s no matter what files i wanna download..

Feel liked dying when i cant download..lol

Guest moGu moGu

Wow! never thought this thread would ever open

thanks for opening it ^____^

really enjoy thins show ^___^

Guest christy1004

if u could do that, it'd be great! thank you!! will patiently wait, of course! i still can't see any CB's with episode 2! so weird, coz there are cuts!! but not the whole episode...

yeah thats true.. there are like cuts/clips but not the whole episode.. i dont get it...

Guest immaflipp

yay! i can finally watch suju T's km idol world<3 (haha im soooo late >_< )

GOE;SS already uploaded this at veoh but.. but is any1 gonna upload this at youtube??

Guest silverwingz

yay! i can finally watch suju T's km idol world<3 (haha im soooo late >_< )

GOE;SS already uploaded this at veoh but.. but is any1 gonna upload this at youtube??

i think it's up to the people of that subbing team. only their members are allowed to share them around... so I dunno... maybe *SANBI* will answer you if she reads your question in here.

Guest pam_winds

Ohhhhh!!! I'm looking for Idol World Big Bang Ep.

Thx for upload files and sub ^^

But now I can't download Megaupload

Please upload again in another host

Guest sw3etxsarang

any news on the 2nd episode for csgh??

sorry i jus saw the first one yesterday and i'm really curious on the faces lol

also...who are the guests on the super junior ep.??

does dbsg come out on theres?? i think that's the only reason i started watchin csgh's lol

oooo and any news on the clubboxes that have ep. 1 and 2 nd 3 of big bang's cuz the ones posted on the first page does not have them! and the links are expired for megaupload.....

Guest koreanishballet

thanks for the eng sub links!?!

KM idol is so entertaining!

is there a regular subbing team for this variety show?

Guest silverwingz

the csjh's link pt2 and pt3 doesn't work.

they do work. it must've just been a temporary thing. sometimes that happens, where it says "the file you are trying to download is temporarily unavailable." i just checked the links now and they're fine. MU links don't normally die that fast.... unless the uploader deletes it themselves.

=( still no sign of episode 2... that's really weird... i wonder where the people at the forums got the links from. :unsure:

Can Sum1 Pretty Plz Sub Big Bang >.<'' if any1 could I wld be really Greatfull >.<'' :(

Someone is subbing the Big Bang episodes. YGBB Forum and Subs are doing it!

Just be patient. The first episode is already subbed, and we just have to wait for the others.

Guest kjinn

^I find the link of ep2 from CSJH's thread [here]'Thanh Dana post'

it' LQ

edit

I reupload in [MU]

thanks for sharing

and i want HQ too, where can i find it in clubbox?

^I think everyone is looking for the HQ episode 2....

including me.....

I've checked around the official CSJH thread, but I've just seen a lot of people asking the same thing.

Did no one upload the new episode, even in clubbox?!? T^T

I mean, there IS LQ, but still.... >_<;

Archived