[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

are there any hq episodes for the big bangs episodes?

only from CB. links are in the first post.

woah i never heard of this

but i need comments on is this worth to watch and funny? and etc.

definitely worth watching. it's hilarious. others have made comments on previous pages... if u just go back and read them... they're all good comments.

Guest silverwingz

CSJH The Grace? They're not bad.. dunno if I'll watch it tho...

How was the last episode of the SUJU T series??

Anyway... updated the post with what's available... if anyone can tell me anything about the CSJH episodes... tell me.. ^^ thanks!

Guest Babygurl272

yeah CJSH seems good. but they also have DBSK, SJ, and Battle with them in the preview. are they gonig to be guest starring in with CSJH or something?

Guest neferteenie

i think SS501 will be the next guests on Idol World

cuz i was watching the first episode of Big Bang and in the preview i saw preview scenes of SS501&SuJu-T..but since SuJu-T already passed..i'm assuming SS501 will be the next guests :/

I also agree that I think that SS501 will be the guest b/c for Ep. 1 it did show Big Bang, SUJU T and Jung Il Woo?

I don't know Jung Il Woo was there but still can't wait!

I am now watching Ep. 1 and the Big Bang ep's!

Thanks~

SS501 couldn't have been the next guest, as they're in Japan right now. They won't be able to be a guest on Idol World until they return to Korea, which is sometime in October. I hope that they will do it though, when they return. :]

if that's the case... I REALLY CAN'T WAIT! hehe... we'll find out next week, I guess. Hope one day DBSK could go on the show too.

that's great news!

I hope DBSK goes on Idol World one day too! :]

are there any hq episodes for the big bangs episodes?
Check the first post.

yeah CJSH seems good. but they also have DBSK, SJ, and Battle with them in the preview. are they gonig to be guest starring in with CSJH or something?
Possibly~

I saw some Battle members in their drama preview.

I watched CSJH's first ep.

Looks interesting.

I'm not sure, but I think at least 1 of the 4 guys is a Battle member.

The masked guys will be unveiled next episode~

I can't wait for the drama part. x]

Guest sweet_hunny

Yup CSJH the Grace's "Idol World" have DongBang, SuJu, BigBang and Battle ^_^! I couldn't really figure which guy was which although I'm certain they're from BB and Battle and etc.

AHH can't wait for more! BTW the host for The Grace's is Boom :).

Guest silverwingz

now I want to watch the grace's episodes. big bang suju battle and DBSK guest stars? Boom is hosting this should be fun X)

Ooooh... Boom is hosting. This'll be funny as! He's hilarious! Thanks for telling me the host so that I could update the 1st.

Does anyone know any CB's that have the CSJH ones?

EDIT -

According to GOE;SS' fansub wiki... 3 episodes out of the 8 Super Junior T episodes have been subbed. Does anyone know where to get them??

Guest `Dara;

^ i know they have Ep. 7 in their clubbox, i d/led it yesterday. not sure if they have uploaded any more though. i haven't checked yet

--edits;

SuJu eng subbed Ep. 1, 5&7 are up for d/l in GOE;SS's clubbox

Ooooh... Boom is hosting. This'll be funny as! He's hilarious! Thanks for telling me the host so that I could update the 1st.

Does anyone know any CB's that have the CSJH ones?

EDIT -

According to GOE;SS' fansub wiki... 3 episodes out of the 8 Super Junior T episodes have been subbed. Does anyone know where to get them??

They have a website where you can download the videos from.

http://www.godsoftheeast.net

KM Idol World with Super Junior is in the "side project" section.

Archived