Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Im4evaraqt

Today, I finally got the chance to watch Episode 1 of Bloody Monday. I was at school, mind you, and on one of my long breaks. So I just sat there in the lounge watchign it. I didn't realize how 'explicit' some fo the scenes were... so I was totally paranoid people would walk by and think " :blink: what's that girl watching?"... luckily most of the people at my school are Asian, so maybe they understand Asian dramas? Anyway, I'm really emotional while watching movies, so I was like on the verge of tears during one of the "tender" and "touching" moments, but I had to keep my cool since I was at school! :sweatingbullets: Which really didn't work out since EVERY time Miura would come up on the screen, I'd be glued on. (*O*) Gosh, he is such a great actor!

I think I'm going to *finally* watch Crows Zero, so that way when Crows Zero 2 comes out, I'd know what's going on~

I love him! Sadly, we are never meant to be :'/

But hey, I can always dream, right?

Miura Haruma = one of the most handsomest japanese man ever!D:

He's also a great actor in 14 sai no haha & bloody monday :D

Guest -ohdarn-

OMG! I just noticed that he is SOOOOO freaken SKINNY! He needs to gain a few pounds. I think he'll look a lot better!

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

avinnn - the kirin tea!! there's a poster at shinjuku station.. i just stare at his smile non stop!!! xP thanks for sharing

Guest avinn

Another pics to share here..Haruma with Shun on the magazine..

JUNON April 2009

As posted earlier..

0904junon01.jpg

The insides..

0904junon02.jpg

0904junon03.jpg

0904junon04.jpg

credits: fragile321

Guest blackvelvetfever

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's so adorable :P I've been watching Binbo Danshi and he's so cute!

rrmwj5.jpg

2q2lgd0.jpg

Haruma & Shun = HOTNESS.

mw8hes.jpg

155ovwh.jpg

I wish I was that pillow ><.

Credit: meoinkie@AF

aww haruma<3 I just finished bloody monday and he acted pretty well in that drama.

I love how cool he looks in those close zero pics though<3 Although his sandals makes his style mismatchingXD

Yeah, I was going to say that too.. everyone is in shoes while he's wearing sandals. I feel like April is a long way but it's only next month.. March needs to speed up.

Guest sylviya

Haven't been here in a while XD

IF CROWS ZERO II DOESN'T COME OUT SOON, I'M GOING TO STAB SOMEONE! Because the only reason I watched Crows Zero one was because Miura Haruma is in the second one.

*cough

^ AWWW! He looks so surprised here, like it was a surprise photo XDD

Why does Miura Haruma look so darn hot even when he's just drinking and eating?

And washing his hands, looks good too.

Guest avinn

Okay I got some more pics here...Gosh I love the shaved side of this hairdo. Isn't it cool if he could had it for Crows ZERO II...

GYAO April 2009

200904gyao037.jpg

200904gyao038.jpg

200904gyao040.jpg

credits: Nodokuto

8-6-1.jpg

sylviya

IF CROWS ZERO II DOESN'T COME OUT SOON, I'M GOING TO STAB SOMEONE! Because the only reason I watched Crows Zero one was because Miura Haruma is in the second one.

*cough

yes me too..OMG~

Haruma fever *cough*

Archived